Chapter 8: A Kiss from a Prince

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 8: A Kiss from a Prince”

I sighed and I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me close to him. His hugs felt so war and protective I knew who it was immediately. I looked up and noticed it was Kevin who pulled me out of the line of fire, not Kibum. Kevin pulled me in a protective hug; he leaned down and whispered into my ear. “Are you alright Minah sii.”

I looked up at Kevin and hugged onto him tighter; I was shaking. His hugs were so warm and protective just like Kibummie’s. Kevin reminded me of Kibummie so much; I guess Kibummie oppa rubbed off on him.

“Minah come out come out where ever you are.” The stalker said. “I know you are here somewhere and I know you are not dating Kevin you little liar.” He voice continued to get closer and closer.

I buried my head into Kevin’s chest hiding my face from her, but I felt Kevin lift my chin to make me look at him. I heard the food steps wondering what was going to happen when she found us together. Was something going to happen between me and Kevin or was this going to be the end of our little game.

“Don’t worry about her Minah. She will not do anything to you while I am here or ever. You have U-Kiss and SS501 on your side.” Kevin noticed his stocker coming closer. Kevin leaned closer to me and spoke, “please forgive me for doing this to you, but it’s the only way to get her off our backs. I know you want Kibummie Hyung to be your first kiss, but…”

“It’s ok Kevin, it’s to get her off our back so it’s ok. I’m ok with it.” I looked at him with somewhat sad eyes.

“I can’t do this to you Minah. The look in your eyes tell me everything. I can’t kiss you since you do not want it. I do not force things that people don’t want on them. You really do love my hyung don’t ya.” Kevin patted me on the head and moved his hand to my cheek to dry my tears.

“Have you ever thought of a stage kiss Kevin oppa” I smiled at him, “That can work and with my acting and your acting. I was able to fool the rest of U-Kiss who I really am and you acted in a musical.” I looked at him closely and waited for his answer.

“That could work.” Kevin looked at me and noticed that his stalker was walking towards them not noticing someone else was coming in the opposite direction. Kevin leaned in close enough to make it look like we kiss. I closed my eyes and acted like I was kissing him by wrapping my arms around his neck. We heard someone whimper and run away, but after she was gone…

“Yaaaaa Kevin Woo what the hell do you think that you are doing. Why are you doing that to Minah. ” A familiar voice yelled. Kevin moved away from me quickly and looked at the person with fright in his eyes.

“Kibum Hyung” Kevin started to back away more and could not get his words out properly. “We were we were just…”

Minah looked at Kibum, “We were just acting Kibum Oppa! You see Kevin has a stalker and he asked me to help him out since he was getting worried things would get out of hand. How could I say no to him with his aegyo.” I looked at Kibum who looked jealous.

“Who cares if he gave you aegyo. You still….” Kibum stormed off. He could not finish what he wanted to say. He sounded upset with us.

“Kibum oppa!” there was sadness in my eyes and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back at Kevin. I was about to cry once again.

“I’m sorry I made things worse and now I have to fix this let me go talk to him.” Kevin started to walk away, but I grabbed him by the wrist. He stopped and turned around and looked at me and placed a hand on my cheek to whip my tears away, “I’ll fix this.”

“Just forget it. I should just go back to what I was and forget I was ever this person. This horrible person who hurt the person I really care about. I can’t stand that I did this. I should just be his dog again and that’s it.”

Kevin leaned down to my level smiling at me, “Don’t worry Minah I will take care of Kibummie Hyung.” Kevin tried to walk away again, but I did not let go of him. Kevin looked at me once again and pulled me into a hug, patting the top of my head. “It will be alright I promise Minah.” Kevin leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. “Go see Xander Hyung he will cheer you up. Hyung is good at taking care of people.” Kevin walked away to go find Kibum..

Authors Note: Sorry if its short. I hope you like it. She knows she loves him and Kevin is so sweet. Kibummie likes here hehehe feedback please! UPDATES may come slower since school will be over in three weeks.