Chapter 10: RIVAL! Grrrr Hara

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 10:RIVAL! Grrrr Hara

I walked away from the boys and headed out to get fresh air. I started to think if being a human was a good choice. I felt someone tap my shoulder and noticed it was Hyung Jun. He placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. "Do not mind my brother. He is like this sometimes Minah sii. He gets like that in front of a cute girl."

"Junnie oppa!" tears continued to stream down my face." He pulled me into a hug and Dongho and Alexander arrived outside of the music studio building moments later. They walked over to us; they were probably worried about me. They were so caring, both U-Kiss and SS501.

"Hyung Jun Hyung we can take it from here" Alexander said smiling at Hyung Jun with his sweet, gentle eyes.

"I will leave Minah in your capable hands Xander!" placing a hand on his shoulder. "I will take care of my brother." Hyung Jun headed inside.

Alexander walked over to me and dried my tears with his thumb. "What is going on with you and Bummie. Also how was Kevin brought into this."

"Kevin knows my secret so we made a deal." I looked at Alexander and Dongho who came to his side quickly, with a curious look on his face..



Kibum knocked on a door of a girl group. "Who is it" a familiar voice called.

"It's Bummie can we talk Hara!" Kibum voice didn't sound too happy. Hara opened the door and the rest of Kara was looking over her shoulder. They smiled at him and waved, but stopped when they saw the grim look on his face. Hara looked at him and shooed the other members away. “Kibummie whats wrong.”

“Can we go for a walk and talk?” Kibum eyes looked sad.

“Sure.” Hara said as she grabbed her sweat shirt and followed him. She grabbed onto his arm and smiled at him. “What seems to be the problem Kibummie.”

“I’m having girl troubles.” Kibum looked down at Hara giving her a weak smile. “Girl Trouble! Kibummie has a crush on someone how cute. Who is the girl do I know her?” Hara looked up at Kibum.

“Yes she is my dongsaeng and works in NH Media.” Kibum said looking away with a slight blush on his face.

“Minah sii. She is adorable Bummie, but what is the problem it’s obvious that she likes you oppa.” Hara chuckled, “I never knew that Kim Kibum would be like this when it comes to confessing to a girl he likes.” Hara let go of his arm and walked in front of him. “Why don’t you practice on me?”

“You would really do that for me.” Kibum looked at Hara who smiled cutely at him.



“Noona what secret.” Dongho asked grabbing onto my arm. “Dongho wants to know about Noona.” He rested his head on my shoulder.

“Well it’s complicated and I don’t think you will believe me. I can’t show you guys here.” I said to them as I grabbed their hands and pulled them into an alley. “You know how Kibummie complains about Choco always vanishing and I appear. Well…” I looked at them “I’m Choco.”

“You got to be kidding Noona how can you be Choco.” Dongho said.

“Dongho is right! It’s a little far fetch for you to be a dog.” Alexander patted me on my head.

“Fine just watch and see.” I took a step back and turned into Choco. I looked up at them wagging my tale. I watched their jaws drop and their eyes widen. I looked at Dongho who came over to me and picked me up and I his face.

“She was telling us the truth.” Dongho said as I turned back into a human in his arms.

“So Kevin knew about this and didn’t tell anyone.” Alexander said. “He is dead when I see him.”

“No don’t hurt Kevin. We made a deal so it’s not his fault. Kibum doesn’t know a thing about this. I will tell him soon, but…”

“But what why did you become human.” Dongho asked with curious eyes.

“I became human because I fell for him.” I looked at him and blushed.

“Awww that’s sooo cute.” Alexander said, “But you should tell bummie soon. He really needs to know.”

“I will, but it’s not the right time and I do not want to deal with him right now. He is a mean person.” I yelled.

“He was acting that way because Hyung likes you.” Dongho smirked as he grabbed my hand, pulling me into the building. Dongho came to a stop and covered my eyes, but I moved them away and saw what he was trying to hide from me.

I looked away and walked away from Dongho and headed towards the stage. I was to perform soon and I was wondering if I would be ok to perform. My heart was breaking in two and my desire to remain human was vanishing.

“Minah.” I heard someones voice call me. I sighed and turned around and looked at him..
Authors Note: I finally updated. Sorry for the long wait guys I hope you like it. Just letting you knoew there is five chappies left of this story. Comment and please give me feedback <3

Sorry for the late update...someone was stealing this fic so I did not updat the chapters I had written. The next chapter is coming after this one. !