Chapter 1: Wolf Wolf I’m a Human Now

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 1: Wolf Wolf I’m a Human Now

“Hi Sunbae” I said with a cute smile as I got up from the tree I was sitting under. I was rubbing my big, brown, chocolate eyes. “What are you doing here?”

“I was walking Choco, but she ran off again. You really should not be sleeping there. It’s not safe.” Kibum said in a stern voice looked at Minah, “Did you see Choco come by.”

“I’m sorry Sunbae I did not see Choco run by. I’m sorry. If I did see her I would have told you. I’m sorry.” Minah sneezed and shivered slightly from the cool wind.

Kibum looked at me from head to toe and sighed. I was in a nice black sundress and a black bow in my hair. “Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault Minah.” It really was my fault since I am Choco. I watched as he ped his sweatshirt and took it off; he placed it over my shoulder and put the hood up. “There now you will not catch a cold Minah Shii.” I blushed as I watched Kibummie put on a baseball hat and sunglasses. He placed hand on my head and it made me want to go back to my dog like instincts, but I restrained myself from doing so because it would blow who I really was.

“I will see you around Minah, right now I need to find …” Kibum’s phone started to ring and he picked it up. “Hello! Now but I have to…fine I’m coming. Aish, I guess I have to find Choco-ah later.” Kibum put his phone away and grabbed my wrist. “Come on we have to get to the company.”

“Why do we have to get to the company?” I asked as I let him drag me along. It did not really bother me that he was dragging me along; I was used to it since I was Choco after all. “Don’t you have to find Choco. Yaa Kibum Sunbae today is my day off.”

“I don’t know what they want they just told me to bring you with me. Aish how did they even know I was with you. I will find Choco later; she has been doing this to me a lot lately. She has been disappearing where does Choco go all the time.” Kibum stopped any looked into my big brown chocolate eyes. Your eyes even remind me of her Minah.” Kibum pinched my check and it caused me to blush, “You need to debut soon. Let’s go!” He started to drag me along once again and I let him.

When we arrived at the company he still didn’t let go of my arm. “Kibum Sunbae” I pulled on the back of his black shirt. “Can I have my arm back?”

Kibum looked back at me and let go of my wrist. “Sorry,” he bowed his head and walked into the practice room. I follow behind him slowly and noticed the rest of U-Kiss was in there. I stopped at the door and peered in grabbing onto the door frame holding onto it; I just watched the U-Kiss boys talk.

Dongho looked up and noticed me first. He always seemed to noticed me before everyone else, “Noona what are you doing here?” When Dongho asked me that question I just pointed to Kibum. “Hyung-ah you should have told us noona was coming. Noona you don’t have to stay out there. Come in Come in.” Dongho came over to me grabbing onto my arm and pulled me into the room.

I bowed my head and said in a nervous, shaky voice, “Hi U-Kiss Sunbaes”

“Awww your so cute Minah Shi” Xander came over and placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. “You don’t have to be nervous in front of us.” Why must they do this to me? My cheeks started to turn rosier from the pat on the head. “Xander Sunbae you are really sweet.”

“Aww she called me sweet.” Xander said cheerfully.

A few of the members kept talking to me, but my eyes kept going towards Kibummie and his worried looking face. I watched as Kevin walking over to my Kibummie. I was jealous of their close relationship with each other. Sometimes I just want to bite Kevin well when I’m a dog I want to.



“Kibum Hyung what’s with the sad face did Choco run off again.” Kevin said in a sweet voice. He was worried about Kibum since Choco is always going missing lately and he is busy with work at HnB Company since Kibum and his brothers product piro piro has been very successful.

“She did, but she always turns up, but I’m afraid she will not, and I will have to explain it to my brother.”

“You brother will not be mad since you both love Choco a lot. Cheer Up Hyung. Don’t be sad around Minah.” Kevin said.

“Minah always appears when Choco disappears. I wonder why.” Kibum crossed his arms and looks at Kevin. “The same thing happens to my brother.”

“I don’t know how to explain that hyung.” Kevin said as he skipped over to Minah.



I watched as Kibum and Kevin came over together. “Can you explain why I was dragged here Kibum Sunbae.”

“Manager Hyung told me to bring you to the company. I don’t know why Minah.” He said in a cold voice. I want warm and loveable Kibum, not this cold hearted Kibum. Why was he like this at the company? Where is the Kibummie that plays with me? The Kibummie that scratches behind my ear making me go insane. The person who hugs me close in his muscular arms? I was getting lost in my daydream having a stupid expression of my face that I did not know I had. It was broken when Kibum came up to me and pinched my cheeks “Yaa pay attention manager hyung is making an announcement.

“As you know you will be shooting your music video soon, but the president thinks it would be a great idea to add some female vocals into one of the other tracks on your mini album. He wants that to be Minah Shii. She will also be appearing in your music video as well.”

“What, I can’t I don’t think I’m ready.” Her face was turning rosy and she pulled the hood up of the sweater that Kibum gave her earlier in the park to hide her embarrassed, blushing face. She looked down at the ground.

“Don’t worry Minah Shii U-Kiss will help you. You will be spending a lot of time with them.” What the manager just said was only going to make things worse for me. Aish it’s going to be a long day and how will I turn back to Choco if I’m going to be with these men for hours?

Authors Note: I hope you like my first chapter of Choco-o-Love. Is strange, interesting, give me your thoughts about it. Do you think im writing Minah aka Choco character in a good way. Do you think her personality is ok. Feedback please!