Christmas day pt 2

The Jock and The Nerd

Minho POV

I came to Taemin-ah's house to give him the present. Same as everyone else. But I also came here because I was invited and to tell Taemin that I'm sorry. But, I didn't text Key that part. Well, here goes nothing.

I knocked on Taemin's door and next thing I know, I see Key at the door. Yey I guess… but I also se Taemin-ah standing behind Key at an even distance. He looks… sad. But I know it's because I'M here.

"Yah, frog, you here for the party or you're here just to space out?" Key asked. Oh. I didn't know he was here.

"Ah, mianhae" I bowed to my hyung. I walked in when he stepped aside. "Hi Taemin," I said, but he just… looked at me. 

"Annyeong" he sighed. Taemin-ah, I can see it in your eyes. Your mad and I know. 

"Here's your present," I said smiling while I was holding all of the gift wrapped presents. "Well, the one on top."

He just took the small present and bowed and walked away. I carried the rest and put it under the tree.

"Yah, you really hurt his feelings you know," I hear Key say.

"I know," I replied.

"You're here because you want to say sorry too?" 

I just nodded.

"Pabo! Why didn't you text me that part?" he yelled hitting me.

"Because I had a feeling you were going to say that to him!" I yelled.

He nodded in agreement. I just looked at Taemin.

"Well aren't you going to say it?" he asked.

"I'm waiting for the right time though," I said.

Key POV

You're waiting for the right time?! That doesn't make any sense! Aish! Pabo! 

I heard another knock on the door. I rushed to open it.

"Key!" oh it's Jjong. I think I'm blushing.

I sighed. "Hey Dino," I said and stepped aside.

"Lookin y for today I see," he said I blushed. Aish you y dino and your plaid heavy jacket, your black skinnies, and y blond hair and !

All of us just talked for 30 minutes until Onew and Joon knocked on the door hand in hand.

"Annyeong!" Joon said. 

"Annyeong!" I said and let them come in

Joon POV

I went inside Taemin's house holding hands with Onew. I can't believe I'm going out with him!

I've tried so hard to ask him out but I was so scared of rejection. But he asked me out and I'm still overly excited. But he's too good for me.

We sat down in the living room with everyone else. I also heard what Minho was doing to Taemin. I'm pretty mad about what he was doing at school.

"Is this your first time coming here?" Onew asked.

I nodded.

"Same here," he said.

"Baby, I'll be right back. I'm going to talk to Minho 'kay?" I asked. He nodded.

I walked up to Minho saying that I need to talk to him in private. He got up and we both ended up in the kitchen.

"Yah what's wrong with you?" I asked hitting the back of his head.

"Aish, what Joon?" he asked harshly, rubbing his head.

"I heard what you've been doing with Taemin-ah. Why don't just give him some slack?"

"I fell for him. Really hard. I seriously don't know why I'm doing this. I just am. You know us guys, we insult and tease on who we like, for attention. And I'm doing that so he can only look at me and fall for me and not fall for anyone else. Not Mir, or G Dragon or anyone else but me because he's mine," Minho finished.

Damn Minho.

"Then why don't you tell him you're sorry and tell him why you're teasing him like th-"

"I'm doing that today. Soon," he said.

"Y'know, sometimes you just piss me off," I said jokingly. We both just laughed for a little bit. "Alright let's get back before they get curious," I said and we both headed back to the living room. 

When we came back to the living room, I see someone next to my boyfriend. Okay I'm pretty mad now.

"That's the chef Leeteuk he lives here," I hear Minho say. 

"Annyeong! You must be Joon right?" Leeteuk asked walking up to me. I just nodded trying to not to show my temper.

"I know you're tensing Joon. Don't worry, I have a boyfriend," he said and I stopped tensing. "And I'm 24," he said. Oh. I thought he was like 18 or something.

"Annyeong," I said.

"I hear you're going out with Onew," I nodded. "you guys make a cute couple," I blushed. "Well I better get cooking! I'll join you guys later!" Leeteuk said and ran into the kitchen.

No ones POV

Key started to walk upstairs to see Taemin, when he opened the door to Taemin's room, he sees Taemin lying on the bed sprawled out.

"Baby, do you want to come downstairs with us?" Key asked. 

"Sure," he said.

"Taebaby I know you're still mad at Minho. Don't worry, I promise he won't lay a hand on you," Key promised.

Taemin didn't say anything and got up and walked with Key downstairs.

While Key and Taemin walked downstairs, everybody else tried to suggest a game.

"Aish, Aniyo! I hat that game! Ah there's Key! Key! What game do you want to play?" Joon asked.

"I don't know. Taebaby, what do you want to play?"

"Can we play Truth or Dare?" Taemin asked.

~~~~~~~~~

Taemin wants to play truth or dare? Let's see how this goes…

Yay Leeteuk is back!!!!!!!

The games will be in the next chappy I promise!

im hoping to see you guys there!

but right now, Latas and Deuces!!!!! <3