Christmas day pt 4-presents and mistletoe~

The Jock and The Nerd

Taemin POV

But, I was the only person who didn't do a dare! Ha! I smirked mischievously.

"But, Taemin didn't do a dare," Minho reminded them. Oh no.

"Baby, we dare you to go under the mistletoe and stay under it in 20 seconds," umma said. Aish, umma!

I slowly walked under the mistletoe… I turned around and I saw Minho right in front of me. He cupped my face.

After that I felt something on my lips.

Minho POV

I kissed him. This is the second time I've kissed him. His lips fits perfectly on mine and I really didn't want to stop kissing him. 

Our kiss…

Under the mistletoe.

I reluctantly let go and looked into his eyes. His doe eyes looked scared, happy, and other mixed emotions I really can't put into.

"You took my first two kisses," he blushed.

"I want to talk to you in your room in ten minutes," I whispered.

"Now everyone did a dare!" Key shouted.

"Yeahhhh, let's open the presents!" Jonghyun shouted.

Taemin and I both joined everyone else and when we reached there, I watched Taeminnie open my present.

"M-Minho-ah," he stutters while holding the gold ring in his hands.

"Why don't we be a couple?" I asked.

"I-I don't know," he responded.

"I can wait," I said.

He nodded and went for his other presents.

"Umma! Kasamnida!" he said and went to Key and hugged him tightly. Okay, he's just Taemin's umma. No big deal. I looked what Key gave him. It was a pair of blue and white Adidas , a blue belt, red skinnies, white t-shirt that says wicked on it, and a red short-sleeved jacket. Damn Key, you got some good taste… that's not in pink…

Taemin opened his present from Jonghyun. He looked surprised. Jonghyun bought him a pair of Louis Vaton (?) glasses.

"Kasamnida Jonghyun-hyung," he said and hugged him. Okay Minho, don't lose your cool, yeah, he called him hyung, but, just don't lose. Your. Cool.

"Anytime Tae," he said and ruffled his hair, don't lose your cool Minho.

He went and opened Onew and Joon's. 

"Gomaweo! I've always wanted this!" he said and hugged both of them. They gave him an iPod touch… great. I still see him hugging them! Don't. Lose. Your. Cool. But still I balled my hands into fists.

"Taemin-ah, I also bought you something," I hear Leeteuk say. He came out of the kitchen.

"Xbox?!" he yelled running across the room. "Gomaweo!" he said and hugged Leeteuk. "But, I didn't give you anything," 

"It's alright," Leeteuk said and hugged him again.

Thats when… I kinda had it. 

"Yah. Taemin-ah that's enough," I said angrily.

"The frogs angry," I hear Jonghyun say. I turned around and scowled at him. "Sorry," he said in his wierd English.

Key POV

"Now it's your turn!" Jonghyun said. Aish.

I opened my baby's present. A hammer earring?! And it's real?!

"Baby, you didn't have to give me anything," I said.

"Well you kept eyeing it since the day we went shopping. So I thought I'd buy it that day," he said. 

"Awe, c'mere and give me another hug," I said, just to mess with Minho.

He walked up to me and hugged me. I see Minho tensing.

After that, I opened Minho's present. A pink Aèropostle shirt.

"Gomaweo,"' I said.

I opened Joon's and Onew's. I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"Dr. Dre headphones? And pink?!" I yelled. "Kasamnida!" I said happily.

I opened Leeteuk's present.  I got Prada sunglasses?! "Kasamnida!" I said and hugged Leeteuk.

And last but not least, Jonghyun's. I opened the present.

I-I couldn't believe my eyes.

"J-Jonghyun," I stuttered.

"I know this may sound cheesy, but your the key to my heart," he said and pulled out the heart necklace with a lock in the middle. He put the key necklace around my neck. Jonghyun put the key into the lock and opened it and I see the pictures of me and him.

"Jjongie," I said tearing up. He wiped away my tears and kissed me.

"Will you be mine?" he questioned and I nodded hysterically.

I sobbed hysterically because I was happy.

"Okay," I said and wiped my tears away. "Why don't you guys open yours?" I asked.

No one POV

Everyone opened their presents. Onew gave Joon a ring. And vice versa. Jonghyun got a DC hat from Minho, a pair of Nikes from Onew and Joon, and an axe cologne from Taemin.

"Mianhae, I couldn't buy you anything good," Taemin said.

"Nah, it's alright," Jonghyun said.

And what he got from Key was well, Key.

"Mianhae, I couldn't get you anything," he said.

"All I wanted from you was you, Kim Kibum, for Christmas," Jonghyun said.

"Aish you're so cheesy," he replied.

"Leeteukie, Mianhae that we can't give you anything," Key said.

He gave Leeteuk the present from him and Taemin.

"OMO! I was going to buy one!" he said holding up his present.

"A pan?" Onew asked. Joon hit the back of his head.

"Yah! I like to cook!" Leeteuk said jokingly.

Then everyone talked and hung out.

"Taemin, I need to talk to you," Minho said quietly and took Taemin's hand.

Taemin POV

What does want to talk about? Its probably the ring thing.

"Taemin-ah, Mianhae," he said.

"About what?" I asked clueless.

"That I've been harsh to you at school," he said. I don't even want to talk about that anymore. I tried to walk away, until he grabbed my wrist.

"Taemin-ah," I turned and looked at him. He was going to have tears in his eyes. Don't cry please.

"I love you Taemin-ah. I've been in love with you since I've laid eyes on you. I don't want anyone to take you. You. Are. Mine."

And he kissed me. But it only lasted for 5 seconds. And he let go.

"That kiss under the mistletoe meant everything," he said. He pulled out the ring he gave me.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked again.

"Neh," I said and hugged him.

"I promise I'll protect you," I hear him say.

Minho-ah, saranghae…