6

The Jock and The Nerd

Minho POV

The next day.... I sighed. I replayed about what I said to Taemin yesterday. And about the damn lecture Onew gave me. 

The last bell rang. I was overly excited about seeing Taemin today! I walked out of class and see the redhead already. I see the people teasing him and calling him a .

Everytime, I see people messing with him, I tense up. Next thing I know, I see Taemin on the floor. I ran up to him. 

"Taemin-ah, are you okay?" I panicked. 

"Neh. What's it to ya?" he asked harshly.

Bwoh? I've never seen Taemin act like this before.

"What's wrong Taemin-ah" then he looked around like someone was watching us.

"I get it now. You're just all nice to me when no one is around Neh?"

Taemin POV

Its already been two months since hes been screwing with me. Wow. At first, I thought he liked me. But seems like he just wants to screw with my head. Now I just cannot stand it. I mean every time I tutor him at my house, he's nice. But, at school, he's a to me. I have never met a person like him that doesn't want his reputation ruined that badly because of me.

"Baby, are you still mad about the frog? Get over it baby it's almost Christmas Break!" I hear Key-umma say.

Thats right, it's almost Christmas. So I couldn't see that frog!

But it's just that two weeks isn't enough. 

"Your right umma. I wouldn't have to stress about it." I told him.

"You just can't let go of it can you?"

"Aniyo" I said.

Key POV

I just can't see my baby look like this. Aish frog, why did you this?! 

"Key!" Leeteuk said. 

"Neh?" 

"C-can you come out here?" he asked. He sounds nervous. Is something wrong? 

"Taebaby, I'll be right back araso?" I asked my son.

He nodded.

I walked down the stairs and see Leeteuk at the front door. Next thing I know, I'm enraged. I see Minho right beside him. I see fright in his eyes instead of charisma. I walked full of anger in front of keroro.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to apologize to Taemin-ah." Minho said pleadingly.

I scoffed. "In your dreams frog. He's already mad because of what you've been doing."

"I know. That's what I've been here for." he said.

"Well he's not here," I lied. 

"Oh. Well, can you tell him I said hi?" he questioned.

"Fine," no.

Then after that, he turned and walked away. I watched Leeteuk close the door and looked at me.

"Bwoh?" I asked.

"I know your not going to say what he said. Why don't you just give the boy a chance?" Leeteuk asked.

"Psh, hell no. He doesn't want to hear a word from the frog." I said. "I know my own son."

"Don't make me say that you won't go shopping for a month," he said, " 'Cause I'll do it" oh no.

Aish! "Araso! Fine I'll say what the frog said! Just don't take my money away and not letting me go out shopping because I can't handle that!" I whined.

"Good" then he walked away. 

I went upstairs to go see my baby.

Minho POV

I walked home from Taemin's house. Mianhae mianhae. I love you. I just don't know why I'm a to you. I seriously don't.

I found out its almost Christmas.

I have a perfect plan to keep him and make him mine.

During my plan I heard my phone ringing and the diva was calling me. What does he want now?

"Anyeonghaseyo?"

"Why did you asked if I like Jonghyun that one day?" he asked. 

~Flashback~

 

I finished helping Leeteuk hyung with the dishes and I was about to leave. "You should come back next time Minho-ah" he said. "Ok I hope so" I said. 

I headed to the front door until I heard my name. He hugged me "Bye Minho" Taemin said. "Bye" I said smiling. "Neh, bye Minho" Key said. I opened the door and was about to leave the porch until... "Yah! Kermit! Next time, take care of my baby will you" I hear Key ask. "I thought you didn't accept me" "I thought about it" he replied. 

"Hyung!" I yelled. He turned around. "You like Kim Jonghyun right?"

~Flashback end~

Aish I forgot about that…

"I was thinking about hooking you guys up," I said honestly.

"Aniyo! What if he doesn't like me back?" he asked panicking.

"Key he talks about you all the time and he CANNOT shut up about it" I said.

"W-what do you mean" he stuttered. 

"He doesn't even talk about any girl like you a-"

"Yah! I'm not a girl" he complained.

"Will you let me finish?! Well he doesn't talk about ANYONE like he's talked about you 24/7 and he even said he is making a plan or something about asking you out" I said, out of breath.

"So do you like him" I asked.

"Neh!" he blurted out. 

"Do you want me to tell him that?" 

"Aniyo! I kinda want him to figure it out" he said. My eyes widened. 

"Playing hard to get I hear" I said.

"Oh shut up frog! But just don't say okay? I just want him to figure it out" he replied.

"Araso I promise I won't tell." then I hung up. Okay now my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys I know ur mad at me but I've been workin on school! It

YES I HAVE CHRISTMAS BREAK WHICH

MEANS MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!

ill see y'all later! Latas and deuces!!!!! <3