Happy New Year pt 2

The Jock and The Nerd

No one POV

It was 3 minutes until midnight. Everyone gathered up watching the ball drop. Kangteuk, Joonew, Jongkey and 2min met each other once again.

"Guys this is Kangin, my boyfriend," Leeteuk said.

"Anyeongiseyeo," the all said and introduced themselves.

They all talked about random things and what they're going to do this new year.

"OMO! Jjongie look! The ball is dropping!" Key blurted. Then everyone started to count down. 

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!" everyone said happily and the fireworks blasted into the air.

The couples kissed each other passionately. Promising that they'll be by each others side forever.

"Minho-hyung, promise that you'll be with me forever and protect me, because I'll protect you too!" Taemin said cutely. Minho chuckled.

"Taemin-ah you're so cute," Minho said smiling. They started to kiss again happily.

"Saranghae Jjong," Key said.

"Saranghaeyo Kim Kibum," Jonghyun said. Then they started making out. Hearing everyone cheer for 2013.

"Kangin, you're so y," Leeteuk said. "And I'll stay by your side forever because I love you."

"Saranghae Leeteukie," Kangin replied. "I love you that I'll die for you."

"I love you, Dubu," Joon said. 

"Baby, I'll love you for all eternity," Onew said.

"Aigoo~ cheesy but cute," Joon laughed.

They all cheered for 2013 and hugged each other. 

"Why don't we go home, I'm beat," Leeteuk said.

"Aish you oldie," Key said. And everyone laughed.

Then they all drove to Taemin's house.

"Ah, why don't we just watch a movie from now on, since we all have nothing to do," Jonghyun said.

"I'll go make some snacks," Leeteuk said.

"Taemin and I will get blankets and pillows," Minho said.

"Jonghyun and I will get some drinks," Key said.

"We'll set up the movie. Wait what movie are we going to watch?" Joon asked.

"21 Jump Street," Jonghyun said.

"Araso," Onew said.

While upstairs, Taemin and Minho were getting the blankets and pillows.

"Taemin-ah"

"Neh"

"Do you regret me as being your boyfriend?" Minho asked. Taemin turned around like it was a stupid question.

"Aniyo! Wae?"

"I still can't my mind out of what I did to you at school," Minho replied.

"Minho-ah, just let go of it," Taemin said.

"Araso," Minho said reluctantly. And he walked up behind him. "Taemin-ah," and Taemin turned around.

Minho started missing him. Then it got all heated and they started making out.

'God, I just can't resist him or his kisses' Minho thought. Taemin moaned in the kiss. Minho stopped kissing him and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you Taemin-ah. I regret everything I've done to you," Minho said. "I'll protect you."

"Shhh, I forgive you, hyung," Taemin said.

"Yah! Minho Taemin! Hurry up the movie's coming on!" Key yelled.

'Aish, er,' Minho thought.

"C'mon, we better get going," Taemin said and brought the blankets and pillows.

They went downstairs and gave each couple a blanket and pillow.

They watched movies until they fell asleep.