Uh. Oh.

The Jock and The Nerd

you know what no! I change my mind! Ill keep this story going!

~~~~~~~~~

Taemin layed on his bed. Not even want to do anything. It was Spring Break. It's been 3 months since him and Minho went out. Things basically changed when they went out. Minho protected him when they got back from Christmas break. He started loving him more.

"I think I'll text him," Taemin said to himself.

Minho-ah! I miss you already ^^

Taemin waited for the reply. His phone told him he has a notification.

Hey there cutie ;) -Minho

Taemin blushed at the text. He was smiling like an idiot. There was another text from Minho.

Baby, do you want to hang out?

Ah! Neh hyung! Where at?

At the park. I'm with Key and Jjong.

Araso. I'm coming.

Taemin got ready wearing a whit tank, black and blue hightops, navy blue jeans, and a black and blue plaid button up. He ran downstairs telling Leeteuk he's going to the park. "Leeteuk-hyung!"

"Neh!" Leeteuk yelled.

"I'm going to the park. Araso?" Taemin said.

"Arachi. I need a break from you anyways," Leeteuk joked. Taemin walked out of the house going to the park. He walked to the end of the street. waiting for the sign to go green. Taemin walked to the other side of the street. A drunken man didn't see the light so he swerved back and forth. Taemin turned his to his left. Then everything turned black.

~

Minho was waiting for Taemin to come two hours ago. 'aish, where is he?' Minho thought. His hyungs were having fun making out with each other. Minho was so disgusted at the sounds they made. He kept texting Taemin but never gotten his replies. He kept on getting angrier and angrier. So he decided to call him. All he got was a voicemail. He hung up waiting. Waiting. Then his phone rang.

"Yah! Lee Taemin! Where are yo-" 

"Minho-ah!" yelled Leeteuk. Jonghyun and Key stopped what they were doing and stared at Minho.

"Hyung?" Minho asked.

"Hurry Minho! Taemin's in the hospital!" Minho almost dropped his phone. 

"H-hospital?" Minho asked. He was panicking. "We're coming!" Minho said and hung up.

"Minho, what's wrong?" Key asked with concern.

"Taemin's in the hospital," Minho said.

Minho, Key and Jonghyuncame to the hospital and found Taemin's room number. They saw Leeteuk pacing back and forth. Minho was raged with anger and fear and grabbed his hyung's collar.

"Why is he in the hospital?!" Minho yelled. 

"Mianhae, Minho-ah!" Leeteuk said and started to cry. "I-it was my fault! If I had taken him to the park thi-"

"Guys!" Jonghyun yelled. In front of them was the doctor.

"He's okay," The doctor, Mr. Lee said. "But it seems that he's been injured on the back of his head and needs to heal for a few weeks. We'll give you the medication he needs." he walked away. Then the nurse came out of the room.

"You can come see him right now. He just needs a little more rest," she said. When she said they can come in, Minho bolted right into the room seeing the love of his life. He saw his body on the bed. He didn't like it. But when Taemin wp, he smiled when he saw his hyung.

"Hyung-"

"Taemin-ah!" Minho cried. He ran to his side and cried on his lover's shoulder. Taemin just laughed.

"Hyung, there's no need to cry," Taemin said.

"W-what if you died?! I don't even want to lose you!" Minho stuttered. Then he looked at Leeteuk with anger. Taemin looked at his direction and laughed.

"Mianhae, Taemin-ah," Leeteuk bowed. "I shouldn't have left you walking by yourself. I feel so bad now!"

"Hyung, it's okay now it wasn't your fault. It's my fault. I didn't see the car," Taemin said.

"Aish, baby," Key said letting go of Jonghyun's hand and shoved Minho away. "It's not your fault, no one's actually," Key kissed his forehead, "but you need to be more careful."

"Neh, Key-umma, i promise. And Leeteuk, don't tell my parents. They have too much bussiness to handle," Taemin said with a smile on face Leeteuk responsed with a smile. While Minho's still crying.

"Yah! Quit being a baby!" Jonghyun joked.

"Yah!" Minho stopped crying and stared at his hyung. Then at that, Onew came in out of breath.

"Yah!" Onew breathed, "What happened?"

"Someone almost killed him," Jonghyun said.

"W-was the car black?" Onew asked.

"Neh, I think so," Taemin replied.

"Aish- Joon! Come here!" Onew yelled. Joon immediately obeyed and came inside the room.

"Mianhe Lee Taemin-ah! I'm so so sorry! What can-"

"Joon. It's okay," Taemin said.

"So YOU'RE the one who almost killed my son?!" Key yelled. He got out of the chair and almost tried to attack him. But everyone else was holding him back. Joon was shocked.

"Who are you anyways?!" Minho yelled. Onew and Joon just looked down.

"U-uh guys? We're dating," Onew said, and grabbed Joon's waist. Everyone was shocked.

"But he almost killed Taemin!" Leeteuk said.

"I-it actually happened before the incident!" Joon exclaimed. "Taemin-ah!" He walked to Taemin's bed. "Please forgive me! I'll do anything!"

"Can you give me my medicine?" Taemin asked.

"Neh!" he said and ran to see Dr. Lee.

"Even though I just met him... he's kind of annoying," Taemin said to himself.

Minutes later, Joon ran in the room and gave the medicine to Taemin. He bowed.

"Gomawo," Taemin said.

"Oh and uh, babe?" Joon asked.

"Neh?"  Onew replied. 

"Your uncle said he wants to see you in 2 hours. You're not in trouble," Joon kissed his head and smiled.

"The doctor's your uncle?!" everyone yelled on unison.

~~~~~

Onew and Joon walked to the lunchroom hand-in-hand, finding his uncle.

"Onew-ah!" Dr.Lee called waving his hand.  Onew smiled and walked to his uncle.

"Annyeong uncle," Onew smiled and hugged him. They sat down, Dr.Lee on one side, Joon and Onew on the other. 

"So, how's Taemin?" Onew asked.

"Ah, he just needs to rest for a few weeks for his head to heal. Oh and tell him he needs to take it twice a day," Dr.Lee replied. "And as for you," He pointed to Joon.

"I- I know, I was drunk and I feel really bad. I would do anything for him for forgiveness," Joon said full of guilt. Dr.Lee chuckled.

"Araso, but be careful next time," Dr.Lee said. "Accidents happen. I hope your friend nows that. he seems like a nice, joyful kid."

"Neh," Joon said, "He did smile and said it was okay," Joon said.

"See? It means he's forgiven you, well somewhat," Dr.lee said. They talked for about 30 minutes about random things nonstop. Until Dr.Lee's watch beeped saying his break was over. "Well I have to go, you two can go if you want," he said getting up. Joon and Onew were about to get up and go to Taemin's room. "Oh, and uh, Onew?"

"Neh uncle?" Onew asked.

"Just watch this pabo you call your boyfriend," Dr.Lee joked.

"Yah!" Joon complained.

"Bwoh? I didn't say anything," Dr.Lee said.

"Ai- you just called me a pabo!" Joon pointed.

"Aish, I just told him to have a good time here, I didn't call you a pabo!" Dr.Lee innocently said. "And respect your elders!" Joon backed down a just repled "Neh" Even though he didn't think Onew's uncle was full of jokes. Onew laughed.

"C'mon Joon we got to go. Bye Uncle," Onew replied. Dr.lee nodded and went back to work while the couple went to Taemin's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I deided to bring this back and write it just for you guys! You like It? No? okay....

Well I hope to see you in the next chapter!!!!