Confusion for Taemin

The Jock and The Nerd

Taemin POV

 

I woke up the next day for school. And you guys know. I walk with my umma to school. I saw Minho and the other guy, Jonghyun, I think? Walked up to us. 

I smiled to Minho and he scoffed, "What are YOU smiling about nerd?" My smile faded. I felt the urge to cry. What happened the other day? He kissed my cheek! 

"N-nothing." I answered. " Whatever" I can't believe it. So, the kiss on the cheek meant nothing.

Minho POV

Why did I say that?! I meant to say hi but slipped out as THAT?! Ugh, I am such a douch......

I can feel Key's cat-like eyes glaring at me... I just want to run right now, but my feet are just glued to the floor. I can see Taemin in just about the urge to cry. I'm sorry, Taemin-ah.

I don't know why I said that, I don't deserve you... That's all I know.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

As I kept flirting with my Kibummie, he kept glaring at Minho. Minho, why did you say that? You like him don't you?

Well out of that, I kept flirting with Key and I walked away with him and his friend.

"So Key, who do you like at this school?" I asked him. Please say that you like me. Please say that you like me. "No one" he said straightforward. I frowned. So… he never liked me at all? 

Yes I may be the kinka of the whole school, but I don't want to be the  kinka anymore. The day I first laid eyes on Kim Kibum, I knew I wanted to change.

I'll change for you, Kim Kibum. Because I love you.

Even though we're not dating.

 

Key POV

 

I really wanted to say you Kim Jonghyun. But I just can't okay? Not right know. I feel bad when I said I don't like anyone. I meant to say you. But give me time, okay?

I am also raging mad when Minho was being mean to my son. I looked at him and frowned. I can see he's holding in his tears. Why is Minho being so different in school, but was so nice when he was at the house. I can feel Jonghyun leaving going back to talk with Kermit.

I walked with my son. I stopped. "Sweetie, are you okay" I asked him. And at that, he broke down. 

I kept hearing things from other people about my son. " What's wrong with him? Did he get ed too hard? Dumb !" "He probably liked it hard anyways" the said as they passed by. I can feel rage inside me.

"Yah! Shut up! Maybe you liked being ed in the too! !" I yelled.

They looked at me in fear and walked away. No one messes with the Almighty me! 

Taemin stopped crying "Thank you, umma" he says.

"Anything for my baby."

 

~after school~

 

Taemin POV

 

I walked home with Key-umma. Why would he say that? "Baby are you alright?" "Neh" I said. "Y'know you don't have to help me at work. You can stay home if you want with Leeteuk hyung" Key-umma said. "Ani! I can help!" I said, forcing a smile.

"Sweetie, I know you're still bothered from this morning." he said. I sighed. "Neh, but I'll get over it" I said. Key-umma smiled. "Alright. Now get ready so you can help me at work" he said.

-5 minutes later-

"Umma! I'm ready!" I said. I wore black skinnies with blue Adidas, a blue thin jacket over a white DC shirt. You know, something simple. "Coming baby" Key-umma said. He got out and wore a pair of pink-bleached like jeans, black Nike shoes, and a black t shirt. Something simple too.

"Leeteuk, Umma and I are going! Bye" I hollered. " Ok " I hear him say.

Key-umma and I were about to get into the BMW and drove off. At least I didn't have to tutor him today.

 

Onew POV

Minho told me what he said to Taemin this morning. Why? This doesn't make any sense Choi Minho. You like him.

"Why would you say that?" I asked. " I don't know… it just came out" I scoffed. This boy…

"Then why don't you talk to him nicely?" I asked. "I- I don't know… I guess I don't want my reputation?" "Are you askin me or telling me?" I asked forcefully. "Telling you?" 

Aish… this kid… "You shouldn't care about your reputation" "Well, I don't know! I guess I'm just used of being popular!" he said. "Just… be nice to him" then, something came to me.

"What if… I flirt with him and go out with him instead of yo-" after that, he cut me off.

"No" he says angrily. "Never flirt with him because he is mine" he says. There he is. "Alright" "Y-you're not?" "Of course not. Just don't bully him, araso?"

"I'll try."

And besides. I don't like Taemin that way. I like someone else. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Who does onew like? Find out later in the next chappy!

i am soooo sorry that I didn't write ok?!? U guys might hate me… again…

i have been really busy because of school… and I feel like I'm confusing you guys……… 

See you guys in the next chap! :)

and yeah… it's short I'm sorryz :(