Moving In

The Jock and The Nerd



Taemin POV



It was 10:00AM and a week passed by and the rumors from Choi Minho kept growing and growing. And.... Why are they calling me a ? Ugh, probably one of the girls that are obsessed with him. All I know is that he calls me a nerd. Thats it. But I can't get over his froggy face and his figure. But any ways, Key-umma's moving in! Yay! I can't wait to help him pack! And its the weekend, so I'll help Key-umma pack today. But I have to get up from my bed first.


I started walking at Key-umma's house. I knocked on the door and I see him all dressed and happy. I love seeing him happy. "Umma!" "Taeminnie!" Ahhh, I love his hugs they're always soothing. "Umma, aren't we going to start packing today?" I asked. "OK!" He said happily. I came inside and looked at the living room. Still, everything looks the same. The oval wooden coffee table in the middle, the white carpet underneath, the black, leather couch beside the white wall and beside the coffee table. Its probably really quiet here with him all alone. "Taeminnie aren't you going to help me pack?" Key-umma asked. I jumped and he snickered. "Umma! Stop laughing at me!" I pouted. "I'm sorry Taeminnie. But your just too cute" he said. "Let's pack Key-umma" I said.

~2 hours later~

"Umma, you have a lot of clothes!" I complained. "Yeah. Thats because I have a sense of style" "Then why are most of then pink?" "C'mon baby you know its my favorite color" I can see why. "Do you want to bring something at my place from here as a memory, umma?" I asked. "Sure" Key-umma replied. He went to his parents room. I took a glimpse at his room. Hot pink walls, shelves now empty and clean, floor cleared, bed still messy. He brung out a sky blue blouse, a green and red collard shirt, a jewlery set with white earrings and a necklace with pearls, and a golden watch. "These were my parents favorite stuff" Key-umma said. I can see his tears coming. After his parents died, he cried for almost two weeks. He couldn't handle it. I walked up to him and said "Please don't cry umma." After that he broke down letting them hit the ground. I kneeled down and gave him a tight hug. It hurts to see my umma cry. After a few minutes, he got a hold of himself and stood up to pick up his parents things. "Ok. Now lets go shall we?" He asked. I nodded. I grabbed his suitcase whie Key-umma put his parents things in his other. "Tomorrow, I'll probably get some more stuff" Key-umma murmured. We went to Key-umma's BMW and he put the suitcases in the back.He started his car and went to my house.




Leeteuk POV


I cannot believe Key going to move in today! I can't even believe that Mr and Mrs. Lee agreed! Finally Taemin can have company. Well.... Besides me I mean I am a chef and I talk to him but I don't know. I heard a car coming and looked out of the kitchen window. I see Taemin and Key coming out. I smiled. "Anyeongihaseyo" I bowed. "Anyeong" Key and Taemin said with the suitcases already in hand. I kept the door open for thenm to come in. "Leeteukie, don't you want to show me my room?" Key asked. "Yes follow me" Key and Taemin followed me upstairs.




"And here's your room Key" I said, opening the door. The king sized bed in the middle covered in a red blanket and red pillows, a wooden, polished desk with a navy blue desk chair a 22-inch flat screen on top of another desk, but smaller in front of the bed and a door closet where Key can hang his clothes on and in there is a wooden drawer the glass shelves sticking out of the white wall. All in one, clean big white room. I smiled. The guest room. "Wow! This is the biggest room I've ever seen, Leeteukie!" Key said. "Your giving him the guest room?" Taemin whispered to me smiling. I nodded. "Thank you Leeteukie!" He squealed hugging me. "No prob" I said happily. "We should unpack your stuff umma!" Taemin exclaimed. "OK" Key said. "Yah! Can I help?" I asked. "Well hell yeah!" Key said. And we helped him unpack.


~Another 2 hours later~


"You wear a lot of pink Key" I pointed out. "Yah" He complained, hitting my head. "OWWW!" I whined. "Why don't we take a break?" Taemin asked. "Yeah we should. Why don't I cook you guys something?" I told them. Key narrowed his eyes. I know you're tired and I'm not even one bit" He snarled. "Bwoh? No I'm not tired" "You just said it seconds ago!" He pointed out. I gave in "Ugh.Fine you can cook" I said, sounding like I read his mind. "Ok" Key said making an 'OK' sign with his hand ( y'know the 3 fingers up while your index and thumb are connected). He ran downstairs and into the kitchen to prepare the food for us three.


"Key your cookings really good" I said happily eating my food. "Kasamnida" Key replied. "Umma you should help Teukie cook sometime!" Taemin said. What?! I don't want his divaness in my kitchen! OK that sounded harsh. "Maybe you should help sometime too Tae" I said smiling. "Well so-rry that I study a lot" Taemin said while Key laughed. After that lunch was full of talking and laughter.


Key POV


Taeminnie and I took a nap in my room and I woke up and found out it was almost 5:30PM. "Taeminnie wake up" I told him. "Huh? What is it umma?" He asked sleepily. Aigoo! "How do you feel like shopping?" I asked my baby. His eyes grew wide. "But umma! It's 5:30PM!" He exclaimed. "Yeah" I said. "The sun's almost setting its going to be late." "Awe baby. To me 11:00PM is late. So you want to shop or what?" I asked. He sighed "Ok" He said and got up. "Oh and don't ask Leeteukie for money. I got it all covered." I said. "How many?"  he asked. "14 thousand won" his eyes widened. How'd yu get that much money?" He asked. "I work at this therapy place thing. All I have to do is call people." I said simply. "But bussiness people like your parents must be 10 times more money than I earn" I said. "Oh yeah" He said.


I got dressed in a blue and black long-sleeved plaid shirt, black skinnies and blue and neon red high tops. I got out of my room and went downstairs and see Taeminnie and see him wearing a red v-neck underneath a blue hollister jacket with ripped navy blue skinnies and red and black hightops and a red and black skater belt.(this is all I thought about in my head) "What were you doing baby?" I asked. "Oh I wrote a note saying that we're going shopping for Leeteuk when he wakes up" He responded. I read it saying

Leeteuk,

Key and I are going shopping so don't worry. We'll come back before dinner
.


       -Taemin

"Alright! Lets go!" I said. Taeminnie smiled as a response. We walked to my BMW and started my car. "Wanna go to the mall?" I asked "Neh!" He said. I drove out of the driveway and headed to the mall.


Minho POV


A week passed by and I can't stop thinking about the redhead. I sighed. "Yo.What's up" Jonghyun asked while he and I played Gears of War. "Nothin." "C'mon dude. I can tell what's up by just looking at you." He said. Am I that easy to read? "Your pretty much easy to read." Like he read my mind. "Its this guy." His eyes widened. "You didn't tell me you were into guys!" He yelled. "I figured out I'm bi while I saw him!" I spat. "So what about him?" He asked. "He's always in my head. Everytime I see him my heart races. Everytime hes treatened, anger boils in me." I said. Jjong paused the game and looked at me. "You threatened him." He pointed out. "Yeah that he's a nerd but a cute nerd. He's not like the others. Y'know the other nerds with the acne and grandpa glasses." I said. "What does he look like?" He asked. "Red hair, chubby cheeks the iest figure I've ever seen, the one that hangs out with Key all the time and called him umma" I told him. "Oh Taemin?" He said questionly. Taemin. That name fits perfectly on him. "Yeah him" "You like him?" He asked. "Y-yes" I replied, blushing. "Then why do you make fun of him?" He asked. "Because I only want him to get my attention" I murmered. "That's it?" "Yeah" I love him so much that if he's never in this world ever again, then I'll die with him. "Then why don't you stop doing that so you can get along with him more" He asked. "I would but I don't know. I mean with every girl I've gone out with I'll ask them right away. But this is the first time I've fell in love with a guy Jjong. What should I do?" I asked worriedly. "Why don't you wait until its the right time for you" I looked at the doorway and see Onew. "Onew!" I said suprised. "Where'd you come from?" I asked. "Well home. Then I drove here" He said. "Well anyways, yeah what Onew said, why won't you wait." Jjong said. "But what if the right timegoes wrong? Like if I confess to him on that day and he rejects." I said. "Well what if a week later he tutors you?" Onew asks. "Yeah, dude you don't even pay attention except for gym. And I'm in all of your classes!" Jjong said. "Yah! I am smart I just don't turn my work in most of the times!" I spat.


"Then why do you bully him?" Jjong asked changing the subjet.

"Because I love him. And thats all that matters." I said.

"Then why do you make fun of him?" Onew asked.


"Because..... I only want him to get my attention and mine only. I want him to be mine and mine forever." I said.

I want him, but I don't think I deserve Taemin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LQgcL-4oBVE/T56vAM2OPUI/AAAAAAAAA0k/uEFBy5JegMQ/s1600/bmw+cars+2011-5.jpg

Yes thats Keys BMW. But I don't know if it fits him....

I'm Sorry I haven't typed! I had another chapter before this but it dissappeared! I was to lazy to rewrite anyways..... You must hate me now!