First Day

The Jock and The Nerd

Taemin POV


*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* I turned off my alarm clock buzzing right beside my bed. UGH, I hate getting up this early in the morning. Oh well.... time to get up for my first day at my new school. Seoul  High.I got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror all I see is my hair all over my face and head and . Well time to take a shower.

~5 minutes later~


 I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my hair and then my uniform. Well here goes nothing.I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to see my Key-umma waiting for me outside of my door. Ever since I was little, I met my neighbor Kim Kibum, or Key he likes to be called. When he saw me he told me "From now on you will call me Umma" I accepted anyways since he's my best friend.


"Good luck at your first day at Seoul High Taemin-ah" Leetuek told me. "Alright see you" I responded. Leeteuek is my chef and pretty much my gaurdian. Since my parents are always on a business trip. "Taemin-ah! Take these muffins before you and Key go" Leetuek said running up to me with two blueberry muffins in his hands."Thanks, Tuekie" I responded heading out with the muffins "Yah!" Leetuek yelled, but I ignored him.


"Hey Taeminnie" Key-umma said happily. "Hi umma" I responded and gave him a muffin. "You ready for you first day at Seoul High Taeminnie" Key-umma asked. "I don't know" I said nervously. "Awe don't be nervous baby. It will be great." Key-umma said proudly,but I was reluctant about it. I was a nerd. But I dont wear glasses. I have sraight A's. What if I get bullied like my other school?  "Don't worry too much Taeminnie. Umma will take care of it" Key-umma said while taking a bite of his muffin. As he said, I slid my worries to the side and ate my muffin. "Your right umma."


While we finished eating our muffins,Key-umma yelled "And here we are! Seoul High!" I gotta say its pretty big to be a highschool. Hell, even college people can go here! Key-umma and I walked up to the gates and brought out my scheduel from my pocket to see my first period class."Good luck" I heard Key-umma whisper at me. I looked around to see my classroom, until I found out it was in front of me. "Here goes nothin" I muttered to myself.


I looked around the room finding out that no one was here except sungsaenim. "Annyeongiseo welcome to Seoul High Mr...." He paused looking at me. "T-Taemin. Lee Taemin" I stuttered. "Choi Siwon. You can call me Siwon-sungsaenim or Mr.Choi" sungsaenim said. "Yes sir." I bowed. "You can stay here until the bell rings,araso?" he asked. I nodded, sitting down. "So you skipped a grade back in elementry school?" sungsaenim asked, starting a conversation. "Ne sungsaenim" I responded. "They said I was too smart in 3rd grade so they sent me to 4th." I said. Sungsaenim was about to say something but the bell rang.

 

Minho POV


"I'm telling you, Minho Kim Kibum is HOT!" Jonghyun told me, like a MILLION times! Gah, when is this guy going to shut up?! "Then why won't you ask him out" I asked coolly, trying not to loose my temper at him. "Because I'm scared that he'll reject me" Jonghyun said. "Scared that who will reject you" Key asked, out of nowhere."U-uh... No one! Nothing you need to worry about!" Jjong said, laughing nervously. Key narrowed his cat-like eyes. "It better not be anything" he said. After that the bell rang. "Bye Key" I said simply. "Y-yeah! Bye" and at that Jonghyun kissed Key's cheek. I swore I saw Key blush!


"Yeah but Jjong, really" I said to Jjong while we were walking to our 1st period class. "Because he's hot like that and I'm ganna take time to ask him on a date" Jonghyun said, smiling. Jonghyun, the king of skinship, the kingka, is going to take time for  dating Kim Kibum. "Jjong, you always automactically ask a girl out the first time you see them" I said. "Yeah, so?" He asked. "Nevermind. Lets just go before we're late" I told him.


We came into our first period class. Math. Great. At least I have Jjong in my cla- where'd he go? Oh great. He's with Key, who's also in my class, and.... still blushing? And I can tell Jjong is flirting with him. Whatever. "Choi Minho" sungsaenim called my name in perfect attendance?! Crap I must've dozed out. "H-Here" I called embarrassingly. "Then why don't you find a seat and sit down or you'll wont play any sports this year" sungsaenim scolded. My eyes widened He's THIS strict? Damn. Sungsaenim laughed. "No I'm kidding. But seriously, sit down" sungsaenim said.Oh. The other kids snickered. Man, shut up I was thinking. I found an empty seat and I even noticed a beautiful boy next to me. His red, crimson hair covering his beautiful face. I just wanna kiss him right there and make him mine. He's making my heart beat fast, comparing from the girls that I've dated until this day came.


While sungsaenim started the lecture, I think I barely listened. Whatever I don't think I even listened anyways. So, during the lecture I took quick glances at the boy. I gave him a note saying
Hi.Are you a nerd?
I gave him the note to read it.It didn't take long for him to respond.
Yes. And I wouldn't have to give two s about it.
Wow. Feisty but cute. I kinda like it. I scoffed just to get his attention. As if in cue the bell rang for second period. I got up and grabbed my backpack and went around behind the boy and beside him so I can push his books on the floor. I laughed but I feel hurt for doing that. "Later nerd" I sneered. "Bastard" I heard him say. Yes I am. And you can say it all you want. Because I don't think I deserve you.


Taemin POV

I was walking home with Key-umma. Gah, what is wrong with that Minho guy?! My first day there and now I'm getting bullied! But the froggy is kinda cute though. Ugh, what am I saying?! "Baby, whats wrong?" Key-umma asked me. I didn't even know I was walking with him. "N-nothing umma" I stuttered. Crap. He knows when I'm lying. He can tell. "Yeah, somethings wrong. Tell umma what happened" Key-umma said. I looked in front of me and figured out that I was at my front door. I touched the doorknob and as if on cue, Leetuek opened it with a smile on his face. "Taeminnie! How was your first day of school?" Leetuek asked. "It was ok." I responded showing a fake smile. "Tae, this is not you" He said. Crap. "Baby, tell us whats wrong." Key-umma said. I sighed "Ok come sit down."


Key POV


"That bastatrd!" I yelled. I am going to kill that bastard of a jock! How dare he hurt my baby?! "Umma calm down!" Taemin said. "Don't worry Key. He's a big boy he can handle this himself" Leetuek said. "I don't care!" I yelled at Leetuek. "I am his umma and I will do this for him!" I hollard. And at that my Taebaby hugged me to calm me down. "Umma I will handle this myself. I don't want you to worry much. I don't even want you to be in trouble either. I'll come to you when I'm having trouble, araso?" Taeminnie asked. I gave in "Ok. But I don't want you to be troubled araso? I love you." I kissed him on the forehead. "Umma do you want to stay for awhile before you go home?" Taeminnie asked me. "If thats alright with Leetuek" I said looking at him. Leetuekie nodded. "Then ok" I told him. He hugged me tighter.


I accually feel sorry for my son. He has no one to talk to except Leetuek. His brother Taesun studying abroad to become a doctor. His parents on a bussiness trip. I think I'll ask Leetuek if I can move in with him.

"Uh Leeteuk, can I ask you something?" I asked."Ok shoot." Leetuek said. "Um.... Is it ok if I can move in?" Please don't say no. And at that I see Leetuek smiling "Well of course you can! The kid needs someone to talk to." "Really?" I asked him. "Yeah. I keep on telling him to go outside and hangout at your house but he just rejects. He just stays in his room and studies non-stop. But I'll tell his parents that you will move in araso?" "Uh ok" I responded happily. Ever since my parents died I felt lonely in that house. I just needed company. Thats it.


Leetuek POV


"Yes yes ....... you will? Araso kasamnida" Yesssss. Key can move in! I am so happy that Taemin can be happy! All I want is that kid to have fun. And having Key in here will make him happy instead of talking to me Because all I do is grocery shopping and cook and sometimes talk to Taemin because all he do is study in his room but I don't blame him. He is a good kid. He's kinda like my child.

But I feel sorry for Kibum too. Ever since his parents died in a car accident, I bet he's so lonley in that house. He must've worked his off for everything he's doing. I think all he want is company. And I don't know why I'm thinking about this but....................... is he going to bring ALL of his stuff..... even his parents stuff.... here? Or is he going to sell them?



I'll ask him later.
Why am I worrying about this?


Minho POV


"Ugh. I. Am. Such. A. DOUCHBAG!!!!!!!" I yelled in my pillow. Why was I like that to him? I shouldn't have done that to him. But it IS kinda my plan. If I get him my attention then..... Ugh I don't know. I'll probably annoy him more. WAIT! If I get him my attention then I'll know him more! Yes! I mean yeah, I just met him today and by just looking at him made my heart race. I want him to be mine and no one else.



Jonghyun POV


Meeting Key today was AMAZING! I can't believe my eyes that he was that hot! And I can't believe that he blushed when I kissed his cheek! Ok I might be fangirling right now.But I don't care I want Kim Kibum to be mine before anyone else and to be all mine. Man I need to ask him out sooner or later. All I know is that



I love him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yep ey chapter :/ Sorry that Taemin doesn't sound like a nerd that much......