12-I love you…

The Jock and The Nerd

Taemin POV

A few days passed by. I sighed. I can't believe he confessed to me. He even told me the truth of why he kept messing with me. I'm all yours now Minho-hyung… 

I looked at the ring he gave me. I won't forget the Christmas day he confessed to me.

Minho POV

Yes! He's finally mine! I've finally told him my feelings. Now, I just regret the days that I've been messing with him.

I looked at the ring. And thought the band I gave Taemin. Saranghae Taemin.

Should I meet him today?

Key POV

I went shopping with Jjong. I can't believe he likes me. I still can't get over it. And he bought everything that I wanted for me. I kept telling him I have money but he kept rejecting. Aish! So I decided I would buy things for him too.

"I didn't know you liked this type of stuff," he said.

"Well I'm not a girl you know," I said jokingly.

I bought the earring with MY own money. I should give him this. But not now.

~20 minutes later~

Jjong was taking me home and we arrived at my/Taemin's house.

"Here Jjongie," I said and gave him the bag.

I got out of the car and walked to the porch. I hope he likes it.

Jonghyun POV

I still can't believe he's mine. Ever since Christmas, I couldn't believe it.  I've been so giddy!

I drove away after texting him that I'll call him once I'm home. 

I drove home.

I arrived at my house. I remembered what Key gave me. I opened the bag and I see an earring. And it's a 14K diamond earring.

He-he bought this for me? Aigoo~ Key you shouldn't have.

I walked inside with the earring in my hand.

Onew POV

I kept looking at the ring Joon gave me. I kept thinking about him after I confessed. And our kiss. I still love him. His smile, his eyes, his everything. Aish, I can't stop thinking about him.

I should text him, see how he's doing.

Joon POV

Wow. I still couldn't believe he's mine. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and can't stop thinking about him now.

All of a sudden I hear my phone go off.

From: Dubu

Hey baby, you doin okay?

Aish, I can't stop thinking about him!

From: Joon

Neh, I'm not doing anything today anyways.

From: Dubu

Awe, you want me to come over and cuddle ;P

From: Joon

Please?

From: Dubu

Be right there.

I can't wait for him to come here.

Leeteuk POV

I was going out with Kangin. He and I were just talking and hanging out at a coffee shop. 

"Hyung, I want to give you this," Kangin said, holding out a little box in his hand. "I want everyone to know we are an official couple."

He opened the box and I see a silver band.

"Neh," I said. And I see a silver band on his ring finger. He put the ring on my finger and held my hand.

No one POV

Minho came over and him and Taemin just cuddled and watched a movie.

Key and Jonghyun texted each other.

Onew went over to Joon's place to cuddle.

Leeteuk and his boyfriend, Kangin, were hanging out at a coffee shop holding hands and talked about what they could think of.

'I love you' they all thought.