Why Did it Have to Happen This Way?

The Jock and The Nerd

Taemin POV

Minho...hyung... is this a way of breaking up with me?

"Minho-"

"You should just, back off. He wanted to tell you that he wanted to break up with you, and saying that he wanted to be with me. Just to prove it," Yuri smirked. But, I know Minho wouldn't do that. To me. My heart shattered.

"Fine, if that's the case," I said, trying to stop the tears. "If you want to be happy with her... go ahead. I hope you're happy," I slammed the door and ran to my room. Leeteuk-hyung stopped me in my tracks.

"Taemin-ah-"

"I'm kind of busy right now," I said to Leeteuk. 

"Is, something wr-"

"Andwe, I'm fine," I smiled to him. Hiding my tears. Then I ran upstairs to my room and cried. Why? Why did it have to be this way? I cried all day. 

Minho, thank you for ruining my day.

Minho POV

 Why did this happen? Why did she have to ing in? Yuri you ! I wish this never happened. 

"Oppa! C'mon! Aren't we going to finish our project?" Yuri asked. God, I just hate her voice!

"No," I said angrily.

"Wae, oppa? What's wrong?" I turned to her.

"You know, why don't you just stay away from me? Araso?" I asked calmy.

"Bwoh?"

"You just ruined my relationship. With the one I wanted to be with," I said. "I have to admit... I thought I liked you when I was dating you, but my feelings compared to Taemin was different."

"But, you still love me right?" She asked.

"No. I never did," I said. I saw her in the verge of tears.

"No oppa! I won't let you love him! Just come back to me please!" she begged as she was on her knees, just sobbing.

"Yuri, no just no. Thanks to you, you ruined my date," I said harshly. Then I walked away from Taemin's porch and went to my car, grabbing Yuri's wrist in a harsh way. I shoved her in the front seat of the car, then I went to the driver's seat. I drove away to Yuri's house, not saying a word.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Yuri asked suddenly. I said nothing. Then I arrived to Yuri's house.

"Get out," I said calmly. 

"Wae?" she asked.

"Is it obvious?" I asked.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, I'll try and fix it!" She stuttered.

"There's nothing you can fix! Thanks to you, I lost him!" I yelled. "I want you to get out, and never talk to me again."

"Oppa, I'm so sorry!" she then bawled her eyes out. But seconds later, she didn't sound like she was crying. It was almost like... a laughter. "Oppa, you've mistaken me. I can get what I want, and I want you. So I'm happy that I did that."

What? She planned this?

"So I want you to always be with me. Or, I will murder your precious boyfriend," she said. Damn she's crazy!

"I don't believe you," I stated, even though I was pretty frightened.

"Oh, believe me. I will murder him with my bare hands. And if you don't stay with me, I will." she said evilly.

"You need to to be in a mental hospital," I said.

"I know I do," she said. "Oppa knows well." she said and walked out. Taemin. I'm sorry, but I guess I have no choice. I'm only going to do his to protect you....

~Later on~

It's been almost a month since I've seen Taemin. Or even talked to him. When I see Taemin in the hall with Key, he just runs off... and Key just glares at me. Taemin... please just talk to me...

Even my best friend is mad at me.... my hyung. I know why all of them are mad. They think I broke up with Taemin, just so I can get Yuri back. Well, That's not true.

Taemin, I love you... I really do... I'm only doing this so you won't get hurt in any way....

Taemin POV

I can't believe this bastard's going back out with Yuri. He was just trying to play me. So, you think you're all that? Hm. Just try. TRY. Minho-shii.

Days passed. And when Yuri leaves Minho, or goes home, or some , he will always try to find me or come to my house. When he does... I would just... run off.

My mind says forget him, but my heart says I still love him.... I sighed. I walked home, with umma. Hoping Minho's not following us, I look back, making sure. We arrived home minutes later.

"Baby, I'm going to go change," Umma stated.

"Araso," I replied. I sighed and went to the kitchen to set my stuff at the table to start homework.

Onew POV

"Minho, I need to talk to you," I said as I walked to him to the table. Minho, Joon, and I were at the park.

"So... why'd you do it?" I asked.

"Bwoh?" he said dumbfoundeadly.

"Don't act stupid," I said. "Why'd you break up with Taemin?" Minho sighed.

"I guess... because I had to," he said.

"You HAD to???? And you guess????? What's that supposed to mean?" I flared. "Are you that stupid????"

"You don't know why hyung!" he yelled.

"Don't yell at your hyung like that!" I yelled back. Then I felt Joon's hand on my arm. I sighed. "Why don't you just tell me?" I said calmly.

He started talling me how it all started. When Yuri pretty much followed him to Taemin's for their date. When he told me that Yuri kissed him. Not showing off that minho wanted to break up with Taemin. Then how crazy Yuri was.

Okay, now I'm mad at Yuri.

"This ," Joon said.

"Look, hyung," Minho said. I can see his tears... he is trying so hard to not cry right now..... "please.... just tell Taemin that.... I'm sorry.... I'm only doing this to protect him...."

"Minho-ah I'll try to tell him.... but.... I don't think he'll believe me... or listen" I said sadly. I sighed.

"I think.... I have a plan...." Joon smiled.