His Confession.

The Jock and The Nerd

Taemin felt the sun's bright light almost right through his eyelids. He opened his eyes, smiling. He felt someone's arm around him. He turned around and saw Minho's cute sleeping face. Taemin smiled and traced all of the features of his boyfriend. From his hair to the end of his chin.

'How did I fall in love with you?' Taemin thought. Minho groaned and moved. Taemin panicked and closed his eyes, pretending he was asleep. Minho opened his eyes seeing his boyfriend's sleeping face. Even though he knew Taemin's already awake. He smiled and kissed Taemin's nose.

"I know you're awake Taeminnie," Minho chuckled. 

"You're no fun hyung," Taemin pouted. But in the end he kissed Minho's lips. Minho smiled and tightened Taemin's waist. 

"Hyung, we have to wake the others up," Taemin whispered.

"Aniyo, you just want to," Minho smiled. "Let's just sleep for now."

"Araso," Taemin agreed. The couple slowly closed their eyes but....

"Ah! Jonghyun! Bwah?!" Key screamed, which woke everyone up. "Stop spooning me!"

"Aish Bummie~" Jonghyun whined. "Go to sleep."

"Do you know I can feel your bulge!?" Key asked.

"It doesn't matter, we can't go to sleep anyways," Leeteuk said. "C'mon, let's go make breakfast." The cook smiled. Then everyone got up and streached. 

"Andwe, 15 more minutes," Jonghyun whined.

"C'mon hyung," Minho got up and pulled his hyung in a sitting position. Key was about to go to the kitchen until he turned around and looked at his boyfriend.

"Yeobo, I'm sorry I yelled at you like that," Key sat down and kissed his lips. At that, Jonghyun shot up.

"I'm awake now," Jonghyun smiled. Minho laughed.

"Yah, lovebirds. Let's go to the kitchen and make breakfast," Joon said. The three got up and went to the kitchen behind Joon.

"Araso, who wants to help me cook?" Leeteuk asked. Kangin and Key's hands went up. Key told everyone to leave the kitchen and they obeyed. "Araso," Leeteuk smiled. Key and Kangin followed him to help him cook. They all looked at each other. In an awkward silence.

"So uh... what are we going to cook?" Kangin asked.

"Oh! Can we make bacon and eggs?" Key asked. "With your awesome bluberry muffins?" he finished.

"Arachi. Maybe we can add some hashbrowns, and pancakes," Leeteuk continued. "Oh and maybe some bagels spreaded with cream cheese and some orange juice." He finished. Kangin agreed.

"Okay. Let's go!" Kangin said in English. They all decided which ones they wanted to make. Leeteuk made the panckes and his famous blueberry muffins, Kangin made the hashbrowns and cutted the bagels in half and speaded cream cheese. While Key did the bacon and eggs. While in the living room, everyone picked up the blankets and pillows. 

"Aish, hyung! Can you pick that blanket up?" Minho nagged.

"Why won't you pick it up?" Jonghyun asked.

"Because you're near to it!" Minho said. And at that, Jonghyun picked up the blanket. They all went upstairs to store the extra blankets and pillows up. 

"Minho-hyung," Taemin called. Minho turned and looked at Taemin.

"What is it Taemin?" Minho asked. Taemin walked up to him and kissed him.

"I'm going to be honest with you, how did I fall in love with you?" Taemin asked.

"It's the way he acted around you," Onew said out of nowhere and popped out of the hallway.

"Hyung-"

"I'm sorry I'm telling you this, but he basically fell in love with you when he first met you," Onew continued. "He just didn't have the balls to tell you. He was too scared of rejection. So he decided to make a plan. To go out with you. But that kiss. It seriously did mean everything. So don't think it was for using you or something. He wanted to be yours, that's all. And in every relationship he had been.... I have never seen him this happy before. Not during the last ones. It was like Cupid found the one for him," Onew smiled. "Well, I guess I'll go. Sorry for... interrupting." He walked to living room to see Joon.

"Was that.. true?" Taemin asked. Minho panicked.

"Y-yes Taemin-ah! But it wasn't like I was going to use yo-" Minho was cut off when Taemin hugged him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taemin asked.

"I was scared. Of rejection," Minho confessed.

"It's okay now. You have me now right?" Taemin whispered. "You should be happy about that, right?" Minho smiled.

"Are you two lovebirds done? Breakfast is ready," Jonghyun called.

"Neh," Both Minho and Taemin said. They both smiled and went to the kitchen hand in hand. When they went to the kitchen, Kangin, Leeteuk, and Key set the food on the table.

"Let me help, umma," Taemin said, getting the plates from Key.

"Thanks, baby,and don't forget to take you're medicine after breakfast," Key smiled and kissed his forehead. Minho saw it and felt the jealousy building inside him. Everyone saw it and snickered. Key smirked. "Get used to it Kermit," Key said. 

"C'mon hyung. He's my umma. You're my one and only," Taemin laughed. Minho blushed. Then Jonghyun went inside the kitchen.

"Whoo! Breakfast!" Jonghyun yelled and sat down to the nearest chair. Everyone else sat down next to their lover. Key, Kangin, and Leeteuk sat down. 

"American style today?" Joon asked.

"Neh," the cooks said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" Jonghyun said and filled his plate with food.

"So what are we going to continue with this day?" Onew asked.

"I don't know. hyung what do you think?" Taemin asked turning to Minho.

"Ah.. why don't we just go to the park.... or the beach?" Minho offered.

"Araso! Why don't we just go at like... I don't know maybe 2? I mean, it's 8:30 so we have time to kill," Key said. Everyone nodded. Then they all continued eating. In an awkward silence.

"So, uh....." Leeteuk started.

"Minho told me he was thinking about deflowering Temin," Jonghyun stated.

"Bwoh?" Key and Minho yelled in unison.

"Neh, he was thinking about it sooner or later. He told us," Onew played along seeing Key in rage as ever and Minho in fear.

"He couldn't wait to do naughty things to him," Jonghyun cotinued. Key then picked up his knife and looke at Minho.

"Minho! I swear! If you ever my baby, I will chop your balls off and feed it to the dogs! Do you understand me?!" Key yelled in rage.

"Neh!" Minho shrunk down in his seat in fear.

"Yeobo, you know we're kidding right?" Jonghyun laughed. Key sat down and smacked Jonghyun's head. 

"And we're eating here," Leeteuk added in a serious face. Then everyone laughed. Then they all ate while talking some hilarious things.

A few minutes later, they all finished their breakfast and put the plates in the sink.

"Who's washing the dishes?" Onew asked.

"I am," Leeteuk said.

"If you are, then me too," Kangin said.

"Omo! But don't you have work?" Leeteuk asked, all panicky.

"Aniyo," Kangin smiled, "I have a vacation this week." 

"Araso," Onew said. "Then, what are we going to do now until two?" He asked.

"Brush our teeth? And there's extra toohbrushes in the drawers," Key stated.

"Uh.... we can watch another movie after we brush our teeth, and when it's almost time to go, we can get ready and make some sandwhiches and drinks before we go," Joon stated.

"Araso,"Taemin said. They all brushed their teeth. Taemin went to take his medicine. "Don't for-"

"We already brushed our teeth, Taemin-ah. Don't worry about us," Leeteuk smiled.

"Oh. Araso," Taemin said. "Well, I'm going upstairs." After he took his medicine and went upstairs. He went in his room and looked up the recent dance moves. 'Maybe I'll just stay here until we have to leave.' he thought.

While downstairs.....

~

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" Onew asked.

"I feel like watching a funny movie," Joon said.

"We have 21 Jump Street," Key said.

"Araso, why don't we just watch that?" Minho asked. They all agreed and Key took the movie and put it in the DVD player. 

30 minutes passed and everyone was in the living room except Taemin. Minho noticed it and out of curiosity, he went upstairs to see what his boyfriend was up to. He went to open his door and saw Taemin listening to his iPod.

"Taemin, what are doing up here?" Minho asked.

"I was staying in here for a few minutes and look up some new dance moves, but I changed my mind, so i decided to stay here until we leave" Taemin confessed. Minho shrugged.

"Why don't you come and watch the movie with us?" Minho asked. "It's 21 Jump Street."

"Ani, I'm fine," Taemin said. "Why don't you stay in here? It's peaceful." Minho smiled and sat on the bed. The silence was awkward... but peacful. "Minho-hyung, listen to this. I really love this song," Taemin said and handed him one of the earbuds.

"I like it. What is it?" Minho asked.

"On the Edge by Tokio Hotel," Taemin smiled. "I really love their songs." Minho smiled.

"I listen to them too, but not much," Minho said. Taemin smiled. They talked for what felt like an hour. Then Taemin decided to look up some good songs on Pandora. Minho looked at the time. 'It's only 10:45?' he thought. He smiled they still have some time to kill. Taemin sat next to him. Minho attacked Taemin and kissed him.

"Hyung, what was that for?" Taemin blushed.

"I wanted to. C'mon let's make out," Minho smiled and started making out with him. Taemin moaned.

While downstairs......

"So... what are we going to do now?" Kangin asked.

"Well... why don't we just watch some TV and at like 12:30, we can get ready. " Leeteuk said. 

"Araso," Key said and took the DVD out and the TV and Jonghyun took the remote and went channel surfing.

~

It was 12:45. Everyone was getting ready to go. They prepared some sandwhiches and took some drinks back homeand placed it in their cooler. After that, they took Kangin's van and  they had to go to Target  and buy some swimming trunks and a tank top. Jonghyun took a lght green tank and matching Trunks, Minho had blue, Onew had red, Joon had black and yellow, and Kangin had a light orange. Key, Taemin, and Leeteuk already had their trunks and tank top on, obviously. They bought some chips, more drinks, some cookies, and som fruit. After that, they went to KFC to get some chicken. And some more for Onew.

"Alright. Let's go to the beach!" Key yelled. Eveeyone cheered. And Onew just yelled out chicken.

"Yah! Are you saying you like chicken better than me?!" Joon yelled.

"I love both of you equally. But I think I like you more Joonie," Onew blushed. Everyone aww'd

"Well, to the beach!" Kangin yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi people! Well yeah I was listening to some Black Veil Brides and Tokio Hotel while I was writing this..... But don't worry! I still like KPOP MUSIC IS MY LIFE!