Just Came Back

The Jock and The Nerd

A few days later, they let Taemin come back home. He called Key to pick him up.

"Umma. Can you pick me up? Neh, I can go home. Araso. Annyeong." Taemin smiled, glad that he can come home. Being honest, he didn't like staying at the hospital one bit. The days were long, feeling like it would take forever for the nurses to give him something. Even this day, he kept waiting for this day to come so he can go home. He waited for Key to come to the hospital. 30 minutes passed and Key finally came to pick him up. he ran to him when he saw him.

"Baeby!" Key yelled while everyone just looked at him.

"Umma!" Taemin said and they hugged.

"C'mon, let's go home," Key smiled. And they walked to Key's car and went home.

~

Once they came home, everyone said suprise. Taemin was so excited seeing his friends. Minho came up to him and kissed his boyfriend. Taemin blushed. After that, out of nowhere, Joon came in front of Taemin and kneeled.

"Taemin-ah! Please forgive me! I'm-"

"Aish shut up he's already forgivin you!" Key yelled. Taemin laughed.

"Can you get up hyung? Please?" Taemin asked and Joon got up. He still blamed himself when he thought he killed Taemin. He thought to himself he would be his slave.

"I've already forgivin you Joon hyung," Taemin said. "So calm down. Just promise you won't go drunk driving again."

"It's okay Taemin-ah," Onew said. "I'll take care of him."

"Well he is your boyfriend," Minho muttered.

"Bwoh?" Joon and Onew looked at Minho.

"Bwoh? C'mon lets go eat!" Minho said happily holding Taemin's waist. They all sat down at the living room. Taemin patted Minho's rib. Minho turned to Taemin. 

"Can we talk in privacy hyung?" Taemin asked and Minho nodded. They walked upstairs to Taemin's room.

"Yeah Doengsaeng-ah! Get some!" Jonghyun yelled and Key slapped him on the back of his head. Taemin leaded Minho to his room and closed the door. He kissed him. Minho felt the kiss. He felt sorrow, and saddness.

"Taemin-ah," Minho said, "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry hyung," Taemin replied. "When you figured I was at the hospital, I felt bad and I felt that I broke your promise. You know, going to the park."

"Taemin. At least you tried to come, and Joon said he was drunk, and I kind of forgave him. But forget about it yeobo, you didn't break it. I forgive you," Minho said looking into his boyfriend's teary eyes. Taemin hugged him, glad that he was forgiven.

"Araso," Taemin stuttered, then Minho kissed his forehead.

"C'mon let's go," Minho smiled and wiped Taemin's flowing tears. They walked downstairs with the others.

"Hey Minho!" Onew said. Minho smiled and sat down. He was still holding Taemin and put him on his lap. They started talking non-stop. It was starting to get late and everyone decided to have a sleepover. Onew, Joon, Minho, and jonghyun called their parents if they can stay the night. Luckily they said yes. Leeteuk said he doesn't actually care. But he admitted he misses Kangin. He decided he would call him. And Kangin said yes.

Later on, Kangin came over, just for Leeteuk.

"Kangin-ah," Leeteuk smiled and kissed him. All the kids groaned. "Yah! Stop being so innocent! It's not like you guys don't do it!" Leeteuk complained and Kangin just laughed.

"Aish hyung! Can we just hang out and you guys can make out in the back?" Key asked. "We're going to watch a scary movie!"

"Bwoh? And we can't?" Kangin asked. 

"I-if you want to," Taemin stuttered. Everyone looked at him. And Key smiled. "Or it's up to you."

"Neh I gues we can watch," Kangin said. And Jonghyun, Joon, Minho, and Kangin went to go get blankets and pillows. Each had a pair.

"Minho-goon," Kangin called.

"Neh, Kangin-sshi?" Minho asked. Kangin chuckled.

"Call me hyung. And is Taemin okay? I heard about the accident, and I heard about Joon too," Kangin asked and that question made Minho stiffen.

"Ah, neh," Minho responded, "It's just that he needs to take some medicine for a few weeks. And Joon was drunk. But he forgave him and so, I did too," Minho said. Kangin nodded.

"Araso. I just wanted to make sure he's okay," Kangin smiled. "C'mon, we better go. They might wonder what's going on." Kangin and Minho walked downstairs with the others.

Everything was set. Leeteuk had made a bowl of popcorn. Joon and Jonghyun set up the blankets and the pillows on the floor, Onew and Kangin set up the DVD player, Minho moved some furniture, and Key was choosing some scary movies, and Taemin went to the kitchen to take his medicine his doctor gave him. While Minho was done, he went to the kitchen to see Taemin.

"Taemin-ah," Minho called, which scared Taemin.

"Oh, hyung! You scared me!" Taemin laughed. He took the medicine in his mouth and gulped it down with some water. He put the glass into the sink. minho sneaked up on him and hugged him from behind.

"Hyung! Don't do that!" Taemin yelled. Minho just hugged him tighter.

"Taemin-ah, I don't want you to get hurt again okay? I promise, I'll be by your side, and I'll protect you," Minho whispered. Taemin blushed.

"Hyung, I know. I even know that you won't break your promises. But I'm fine now hyung," Taemin smiled. 

Minho kissed him. "I know Taemin-ah, but promise me that you'll be careful and please let me protect you," Minho finished and Taemin nodded. "C'mon, lets go watch the movie." They walked to the living room and found out that everyone was arguing.

"No! We're watching Cloverfield!" Onew yelled.

"Andwe! We're watching Paranormal Activity!" Jonghyun yelled at Onew.

"Can we just watch Paranorman?" Joon asked. Jonghyun and Onew said no. "Araso," Joon shrunk down.

"Why don't we just ask the 2min couple?" Key asked. And he walked where they were. "Araso. What do you think?" Key asked and showed the movies.

Paranormal Activity

Texas Chainsaw

Paranorman

Cloverfield.

"What do you think Taemin?" minho asked.

"Why not Paranormal Activity?" He asked. Jonghyun yelled out yes while Onew groaned.

"Wae? That movie's scary," Onew complained.

"Well we are watching a scary movie, and so yeah, we're watching!" Jonghyun joked.

"I'm so going to get you while this movie's done," Onew muttered and Joon chuckled and kissed his forehead.

Key, Minho and Taemin walked to their couple spot and waited until the movie started.

~

The movie was halfway over. Onew kept freaking out and kept hiding under Joon's arm. 2min was really into it, same as JongKey. Leeteuk kept freaking out about the jumpscares while Kangin just watched it like it was nothing.

Minho put an arm around Taemin. Taemin just scooted over to him closer and kissed his cheek. Minho blushed. Jonghyun was spying them. He decided to do the same, but Key pushed him off. Complaining that he'll get distracted. Jonghyun apoligized and 2min started laughing at him. Jonghyun just glared and looked back at the TV.

The movie was finally over. Key got up and took the DVD out. During that, Onew got up and started to chase Jonghyun around the house. 

"Aishhhh!' Jonghyun complained. Onew finally tackled him to the ground and started tickling him. 

"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hyung stop! my lungs hurt!' Jonghyun yelled and tackled back. Joon and Key broke it up madly.

"Aish that's enough!" Key and Joon said in unison.

"Key, you know you're the one for me," Jonghyun kissed his head and was forgiven right away. Onew kissed Joon and was forgiven also.

Onew, you're forgiven," Key said flat-out. Joon saying the same to Jonghyun.

Taemin yawned. "Can we go to sleep? I'm about to pass out," Taemin said.

"Yeah, why don't we just call it a day? I'm beat," Jonghyun said. They all decided to sleep in the living room. Tired for the day. Even Kangin said he's going to sleepover for the night. Leeteuk smiled. Everyone layed at their spots with their blankets and pillows, and with their boyfriend. Everyone said goodnight to each other.

"Goodnight, Minho-hyung," Taemin whispered.

"Night Taemin," Minho smiled and closed his eyes. 

'Can this day get any better?' Taemin thought and closed his eyes.