7

The Jock and The Nerd

Jonghyun POV

i walked around the mall but I don't know what to get for Key or my other friends! Aish, this is frustrating! 

I started walking all over the mall until I passed something. I stopped my path and turned around. Next thing, I see a heart and a key next to it. A couple necklace! That's what I need for him! 

"Excuse me. May I have these two necklaces?" I asked the lady.

"OMO! Jonghyun oppa?!" I looked up and smiled.

"Jessica!" I said happily and hugged her across the glass table. Ah, Jessica! She's been like a sister to me. I mean, yeah I dated her for like a year. But, I broke up with her and told her we can be just friends. Because of that, she had to move. I was so mad. And now, seeing my best friend again made me happy inside.

"Oppa! I haven't seen you in a while!" she said, smiling. 

"I knooooow me either!" I said, letting her go.

"So, who is this special someone your giving one of these necklaces for?" she asked. "Is she cute?"

"Uh, 'he' actually" I said proudly.

"Jinja?"

"Neh!"

"What's his name?" she asked. 

"Kim Kibum, but he goes by Key," I replied and her eyes widened.

"I know him! He's my shopping buddy!" she said happily. "He talks about you all the time! Huh, small world," she said. "You like him?" 

"Neh! I really like him. A lot actually," I said blushing.

"You guys can be a good couple," she replied. "Well do you want this gift wrapped or no?" she asked.

"Neh," I said. "Jessica, what school do you go to?" I asked out of the blue.

"I'm going to Seoul High, but I haven't registered yet because I just came back recently." she replied.

"I go there!" I said happily. "When'd you come back?"

"Few days ago. But I was busy for those few days. I had to unpack, decorate my apartment, and find a job. Which is here!" she said happily.  "Oh, and I was shopping here while I was finding a job a I kinda bumped into Key and we started to chat a bit and that's how we became shopping buddies!" she added. I nodded understanding.

"Your parents?" 

"They decided to move to America for business, and I decided to move back here from Incheon."

Then she gave me the gift wrapped present. "Good luck with you and Key" she said smiling.

I smiled in response. "What does Key talk about? About me, I meant," I asked out of the blue… again.

"He talks about how cute and y you are." I blushed.

"Well I guess I'll see you later! Bye Jessica!" I said proudly.

"Bye oppa!" 

So he likes me… well same here.

Onew POV

I… I can't believe I'm going out with him. I'm finally going out with Joon. I've been in love with him ever since I saw him. 

Oh that's right. Christmas is in a few days.

~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys I guess I'm just going to stop here…sorry it's short…

but I hope to see you guys again in the next chappy though!