Happy New Year!

The Jock and The Nerd

Minho POV

"Wake up my little doengsaeng," I hear Jonghyun say. Aish, what time is it?

"Hyung, what time is it?" I asked.

"Aish, it's 12:30. You've been sleeping too much," I hear him say.

Aish, my parents probably took him in. Next thing I know, I see him in front of my mirror checking himself out.

Wait…

My parents aren't here… 

"Hyung, did Minseok let you come in," I asked.

"Uh, kinda. He said that you were sleeping and I kinda barged in," he said. Yep, that's Kim Jonghyun for you.

All of a sudden, I see Jonghyun looking at me wierd.

"Happy New Year!" was all I heard.

Taemin POV

Kyaaa~ it's New Years Eve!!!! I'm so excited. I have to go get ready! And so I can look good for Minho~~~

"Baby! Get ready for tonight! We're watching the ball drop!" Key said. 

"Okay umma~" I replied.

-6:30 pm-

"Umma can we go now?" I asked.

"We have to wait for Teukie," he said. Can he hurry? I wanna se my Boo~

"Alright guys let's go!" Leeteuk said.

We all walked to Key-umma's BMW. Key in the passenger seat, Leeteuk driving, and me sitting in the back. I can't wait to see Minho-hyung.

Key POV

Yes! I'm all dressed up and ready to see Jjongie! We arrived to where we're going to see the ball drop. I texted Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, and Joon to tell them to see us at the driveway. Lane 7.

-6 minutes later-

We waited for like six minutes and I see Jonghyun's car. He parked in one of the spaces that were available. He got out of the car and I ran to him, hugging him like there's no tomorrow!

"Jjongie!" I yelled.

"Hey baby! You missed me that much?" he questioned.

"Neh," I said cutely. I heard him laugh while looking at me.

"C'mon babe, why don't we have some fun?" he asked and I nodded my head.

Jonghyun POV

I just couldn'stop looking at Key. Gah, he's so cute and y! I just want him and mark him as mine so bad!

So me, Key, Minho, Taemin, Onew, and Joon started to walk to where the ball was dropping and have some fun.

"Yah, Leeteukie, aren't you coming?" I hear Key ask.

"Aniyo, you guys can go and have fun!" he said. "I'm just waiting for someone now."

"Araso," Key said. He held my hand tightly.

No one POV

Everyone were partying before the clock hit midnight. There was a concert going on and everyone drank and waited for the ball to drop.

Key was starting to get drunk while Minho and Taemin just hung out. And Joon was just talking to Onew and some friends from school.

"I see you guys are going out," Seungri, a friend from school, says.

"Neh. I just love my Dubu so much," Joon said.

"And I love my baby so much too," Onew replied.

"Jinja," Seungri said and the two nodded.

They talked for about 30 minutes. While Taemin and Minho…

"Hyung," Taemin said.

"Yes baby?" he asked.

"What did you think about me when you saw me?" Taemin asked.

"I thought that you were the one for me. And to only look at me, I had to get you attention," Minho said honestly. They both started to talk about their future, their marriage with each other, and other things. While Key and Jonghyun…

"Baby, stop drinking! You'll get a headache in the morning," Jonghyun said. "And we aren't even legal to drink yet!"

"Aish, okay," Key pouted. They both waited for the ball to drop instead. While Leeteuk…

"Hey cutie~" Leeteuk said to Kangin.

"Annyeong," Kangin replied. He tried to kiss his lover, but he stopped him.

"Not until midnight," Leeteuk said. "Legand says, if a person kisses you at midnight in New Years, then they'll live you and stay by your side forever."

"Okay. I really like you to stay by my side forever, hyung," Kangin said.

"Let's go," Leeteuk said.

And at that, they all just talked, and waited until midnight.

~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!

so the story will be continued in the next chapter!! :)

Happy New Year guyzzzzz!!!!!! <3