The Beach

The Jock and The Nerd

They came to the beach. Grabbing everything they brought with them. The food towels and other things. Not that much people came to the beach, but to them it was alright. They found a good spot to place their things. They took out 4 towels and 4 chairs out either if they want to tan or just chill. Jongkey and 2min went to the water, while KangTeuk and Joonew stayed at their spot.

"Yeobo! Let's race! Araso?" Jonghyun asked.

"Arachi! Na, deul set!" Key yelled and they swam as far as they can. Jonghyun then started to get tired after 10 and Key kept going. "Yes! I win!" Key yelled once again.

"Key! Get back here! It's dangerous!" Jonghyun panicked while Taemin and Minho were slahing water to each other.

"Wae? Jealous that you can't swim as far as me?" Key mocked.

"Andwe!" Jonghyun yelled. "Get back here before something bad happens!" Key only laughed when he felt a huge wave hit him in the back of his head. He fell forward and trie to get air. "Key!" Jonghyun yelled as he watched his lover getting drowned. He tried to swim as far as he can. Then Minho turned to see Jonghyun, wandering what he was doing. He swam after Jonghyun.

"Hyung! What're you-" Then Taemin was cut off when he saw a familiar hand coming out of the water. He knew very well it was his umma's. Then he swam after his hyungs. All three went to save Key. Jonghyun Couldn't swim any farther and Minho dived. At one glance he saw Key. He grabbed his body and swam all the way back to the shore. Taemin and Jonghyun followed. When they finally came ashore, Minho set Key down.

"Someone needs to do CPR!" Taemin yelled. Jonghyun then kneeled down and pumped his boyfriend's chest. Only a few people came around and watched what was happening. Jonghyun repeatedly pumped Key's chest and did mouth-to-mouth. When finally, Key coughed up water. Jonghyun hugged him. Then everyone slowly walked away. One by one.

"Jjongie," Key groaned. "Thank you for saving me."

"Um, I didn't actually save you... I half did. Minho saved you and took you to shore," Jonghyun confessed. Key still hugged him. "I thought I lost you! Don't go too far while we're here, araso?" Key nodded.

"Thank you, Minho," Key responded, looking at Minho. Minho grunted in response.

"Key, why don't you just rest now? Until you feel like you're ready to come back to the water?" Leeteuk asked. Key nodded again. 

"I'll stay here," Jonghyun said. "And then we can walk for a while!"

"Why don't you just rest for now?" Kangin said. Then they both decided to sit and talk. While Minho and Taemin walked along the shore.

"Minho," Taemin asked. Minho hummed. "What were your first relationships like? I mean, before you met me?" Taemin asked.

"I don't remember much but, I guess it was alright. Kind of different," Minho responded.

"How different?" Taemin asked.

"Well... I can't explain. But, each was different. Like, I didn't feel anything. I didn't actually like them, I just gave them a chance," Minho confessed. "But, I didn't know I was gay... or maybe bi."

'So is he just going out with me just to give me a chance?' Taemin thought.

"But you... you're different. They came to me. I actually came to you, which was pretty new to me as well," Minho said. "So don't leave me, araso?" Taemi blushed and nodded. They held hands and walked in silence. 

"Yah! Minho-ah?" A familiar voice called. They both turned where the voice was.

"Yongguk-hyung!" Minho called. Yongguk came over with his boyfriend, Zelo.

"What are you doing here?" Yongguk asked.

"I'm just here with my boyfriend and the others," Minho said and hugged Taemin tightly.

"Ah, same here," Yongguk said and kissed Zelo's cheek. Minho saw almost all of his friends crowding in one place.

"How long have-"

"Well 2 days," Yongguk replied sheepishly. Minho laughed.

"Annyeong, I'm Zelo," Zelo bowed. 

'New couple alert!' Minho smirked. "Ah, I see."

"Oh! Do you want to play volleyball with us?" Yongguk asked. 

"Andwe-"

"It's alright Minho," Taemin stopped him.

"Jinja? But won't yo-"

"I'll watch, and maybe cheer you on!" Taemin smiled. Then Minho followed Yongguk. 

"I'll play one round!" Minho said. Then they all set up for the game. Yongguk then threw the ball to the other side. On Minho's side, Mir hit the ball over the net then it went to Luhan. Luhan made the ball over the net and Minho ran up to the ball and hit it, making it hit the ground of the other team. Minho smiled because then he can hang out with Taemin. But sad that the game was too short.

"Yah! Minho, what the hell?!" G.O joked.

"I'll see you guys later!" Minho smiled and went to Taemin and hugged him.  "Minho-oppa!" someone yelled. Minho turned around and saw her. Yuri.

"Oppa! You were really good!" Yuri smiled and tried to get closer to him. Minho slowly backed up, putting Taemin behind him. Taemin was scared. Yuri looked at Taemin and scowled.

Minho POV

I put Taemin behind me and Yuri just looked at him like he was some homeless person, or a . I was mad. 

"Minho-oppa, can I talk to you alone?" Yuri asked. I can feel Taemin tense.

"Taemin-ah, I need to talk to her, okay?" I asked Taemin. He pouted, but agreed. I kissed his cheek and told him to wait for me. Then I told Yuri to talk to me, what she needed to say.

"Why are you with him?" Yuri asked.

"Because I love him?" I said.

"Well, you guys should just break up. I mean, he's not right for you," Yuri stated.

"Are you jealous because I've approached to him first?" I asked. "Because, I'm never breaking up with him. I promised him that. I want him to be happy." Yuri scoffed. She came closer to my body.

"C'mon oppa, I-"

"I don't want you, araso? I know you deserve better, so just leave me alone," I said with a straight face. I backed away. I was mad. I mean, it's not like I like her anyway. I guess she deserves someone else that likes her. "I don't even want you. I never even liked you," I said honestly. "So don't even try to seduce me."

"Wow," Yuri replied and backed away. Thank God, I needed some space anyways. "I've never thought that before. I guess you're right. I think I do deserve better," she said while looking down at the sand.

"I'm sorry but, you need to just leave me alone, and find someone better," I stated. I walked away to see Taemin sitting an the sand and playing it. I smiled at his cuteness. I left Yuri to think about some she needed to think.

"Hyung," Taemin smiled and got.up to kiss me. "Why did she wanted to talk to you? I was getting worried that she was going to steal you away."

"Ah, nothing, Taemin-ah," I replied. I kissed his head. "I just told her to leave me alone and go find someone else, that's all. So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Why don't we just go back and just relax with our hyungs?" He said. I smiled. And lead Taemin with the hyngs. Once we got there, Leeteuk and Kangin were at the water, same as Onew and Joon, while Key and Jonghyun were at the spot where we set our stuff. They were eating some food we bought. Then we went toward to them instead of going to the water.

"Hey hyungs," I said to them.

"Hey!" They both said. Taemin sat beside Key while I sat beside my best friend.

"Umma, are you okay?" Taemin asked Key. Key nodded and kissed Taemin's cheek. I'm still mad about that.

"So, how was the walk?" Jonghyun asked.

"We met some friends at school, played some volleyball, and... met Yuri," I said the last part a mumble, but Jonghyun caught it.

"No wonder it took you guys long enough to come back," Key nagged, Taemin just giggled.

"Minho, I need to talk to you," I heard Jonghyun. I followed where no one can hear us. "Wh- how?"

"Bwoh?" I asked confused.

"Did she approach to you or some ?"

"Neh. She tried to get me back. But I told her to go get someone else. And I told her I've never liked her, so." I said Jonghyun paused.

"What if she's trying to get you back?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's not like I'm using Taemin to get her back. If she does, then I'm going to show my love for Taemin." I stated. I didn't even want Yuri at all. Ever since I've seen Taemin, he took me heart. I couldn't ask for any more.

"Well, be careful. I'm telling you, don't break my son's heart," Jonghyun sighed.

"Since when did he become your son?" I joked. Jonghyun laughed and lightly punched my arm.

"But seriously, don't break my son's heart, just beacause of one girl," he said in a serious tone.

"I promise I won't, hyung," I replied. I love him so much that I can't live without him, or even seeing him! Aish, I'm going crazy!

"Araso, c'mon, lets go," Hyung said and I followed him.

"Hyung!" Taemin called. I sat in front of him and kissed me.

"Yah, don't PDA," Key nagged.

"Yeobo, go easy on them," Jjong-hyung said. Key gave in. All of us pretty much hung out at the beach. Sometimes going in the water, coming back to snack out or tan. Yeah, we had fun. I think this is my first date with Taemin. Maybe a quadrouple date? I don't know. All I know is that I love him. No one can take me away from him. 

Not even Yuri.