8~ Christmas day~

The Jock and The Nerd

Onew POV

I woke up with the… the curtains in my face… thats nice. Oh well. At least I got a present for Joon. I smiled. I can't believe he's mine. Well, it's a ring. I had nothing else to give him okay?!

I got up and got ready. Oh, and uh, we're going to Taemin's place tonight. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and yeah. Whatever I have to do in the morning. 

I put on some boxersssss… a tank top, a plaid shirt, black skinnies and some red Nike high tops. Now what do have to do all day? Nothing to do… well this is awkward. 

So I have nothing else to do until 6:30.

Great…

Jonghyun POV

Yesss! It's Christmas! I cannot wait until tonight! I'm going to see my love tonight! I can't believe he invited me yesterday!

~The day before Christmas~

Well I was doing nothing until I got a text from him.

From: Kibummie~ Key

To: Jjong

Yah! Dino! Do you want to come over tomorrow for a party at Taemin's?

I read the text over and over again. He's inviting me to a party? Yes yes YES!

I texted back immediately being cool.

From: Jjong

To: Kibummie~ Key

Yeah sure ;)

I sent the text. Yes, I get to see Key tomorrow!

~Flashback end~

That is like my favorite day! I am like fan girling right now!

And I can't wait to give him his present and confess to him…

~6:30 pm~

Taemin POV

Yes! We're going to have a party here! And everyone's invited! But… I don't think I've made that much friends. Only a few so far… only Jonghyun, Onew, Minho kind of, Amber, Luna, Joon, Mir, okay maybe that's not a few.

I wore my favorite clothes. A plain white tee, black skinnies, and a red hoodie. Its comfy okay?

I see Key once I walked downstairs. He's wearing a red v-neck, white undershirt and some lime green skinnies. 

"Looking cute baby," Key-umma said.

I just smiled. And the next thing I know, I hear a knock at the door.

~~~~~~

okay guys theres going to be a part 2 in this in the next chappy!

hope to see y'all there! Merry Christmas!

or late… Christmas ? 

Well, latas and deuces! See y'all next time!!!!!! :D