chapter *6*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

*Aigooo....I had to write again when accidentaly I closed the page..stupid mistake. silly me! But finally I'm done update. Please enjoy it!*

 

 

Ayuni walked along the corridor. With the help of a staff, they went off to the TeenTop’s backstage room for Inkigayo. She saw many staffs as running in a hurry.  The atmosphere also was busy along the corridor. She need avoided so as not to anyone will bump her and the bouquet.

 

“Hyung, I need to go to washroom first. Feel so nervous because our comeback” Said L.Joe. Smiles and step out from the room.

“I’m joined” Niel said and follow L.Joe from behind.

Others just ignore and ready for their performance. Today is their comeback for new mini album. They’re doing last preparation for that.

“CAP hyung, how’s my look? Handsome right?” Said Changjo said proudly and start posing like a model.

CAP, the leader just chuckled. “Yah…Changjo-ah, stop acting like that. You look like a fool”

Ricky who was sitting at the couch, laugh like crazy.

“Hyung…” Changjo starts become sulk with his hyung’s word.

 

When arrived at a junction of corridor, the staff who guide Ayuni from beginning, point her to turn left before leaving to do another jobs. Ayuni smiles and bow to him

*Thank you*. No words but just do body language.

Then, when she wants to turn to the left, she accidentally collided with another staff. Ayuni feel shock and apologize to that staff. Fortunately, the bouquet in her hold it did not fall and damage.

But at the same time.

“Are you okay? You’re not in mood last week.”  Ask Niel. He walks together with L.joe.

“I am. No need to worry but thanks for asking.” said L.Joe.

Their conversation was interrupt when suddenly a staff was bumped with a girl who holding a bouquet just in front of them.

“Are you okay?” That staff asking. Worry.

“It’s my fault..I’m sorry..” said the girl and bow 90 degree.  Apologize. When she bowed, her long hair was covered full of her face. That time, L.joe and Niel just looked for a while at them and then pass by. Normal situation if encountered each other in a small corridor.

Ayuni stand up after apologized. But L.Joe and Niel already enter the washroom.

 

She continues her walk and just a few steps she arrive at the TeenTop’s backstage room. She knocked the door.

“Who’s that?” Someone shout from inside.

The door knocked.

Ricky lifted his head.” Who’s that?” He asks again and walks to the door. He opened it.

“Omo..” Ricky surprised.

Others also lifted their heads when heard Ricky in surprise.

“Hello...I’m from ‘Love Me Florist’. I’m here to do a delivery,” Said Ayuni and smiled.

“Woah...so beautiful... For me?” Ask Ricky, start mesmerized seeing the bouquet. 100 roses.

“Are you L.Joe? ” Ayuni asked, need to confirm the receiver’s name.

“No! L.joe hyung go out for a while. You don’t know me? I’m Ricky...cute Ricky from TeenTop”

“I’m sorry. I have no interest about idols or music. Sorry for not recognize you. Can you please sign this for his behalf? I need to hurry.” Ayuni bow again, apologized. She smile then give a small book to sign. As approve that she already does the delivery.

“You really don’t know me?” Ricky keeps asking and signs at the book. The bouquet then changed hands.

“I’m sorry and thank you... Fighting with TeenTop’s comeback.” She smile again before continue. “I was reading the message from my customer because I’m the one who write it as per request”

She bowed and walks away.

Leaving Ricky with confused face.

“What’s that?”Chunji ask. He just finishes with his hair. “Woah...100 roses? Who’s the lucky one?”

“Hyung....” Ricky’s voice becomes low.

“What?”

“That noona don’t know me!” He make a face... cry baby!

Aishh...he’s starts again!

Ayuni just turn to the right at the junction, Niel and L.Joe come out from the washroom. They are busy chatting by each other and not care about the surrounding.

That time... Niel, L.Joe and Ayuni..  Just different from their shoulder. Niel and L.Joe talk face to face. Ayuni overlook at the book signature approve receiving delivery. They are missed each other!

But, L.joe suddenly stop talking when his nose smell something... Precious scent.

Vanilla!

His heart starts beating fast. His face changed. He realized that a long hair girl just pass them by a minutes ago. He looks at the behind. None! No that girl.  Only have normal staffs walking around at the long corridor.

“Why?” Ask Niel, curious. He also looks at the behind. Normal views.

“Vanilla....”L.joe whispered.*Is it her?* He thought.

Niel raise his brow. Confused.