chapter *19*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

“Since when?”

Silent. No one between Niel and Jieun dare to open their mouth at this moment to answer L.Joe’s question. He looks so depressed and frustrated. His gaze still at the sleeping Ayuni.  Never changed even for a second.

“Why? Why you never tell me earlier?”

“L.joe..I’m sorry. It’s my fault too” Niel step forward and hold his shoulder.

“She was suffering these years but where am I that time?” His tears fell again for nth time. He never stops blame on himself after knowing what exactly happened to Ayuni.

“Don’t be like this. Because you will act like this, she never tried to open . She wants you to be happy. Achieved your dreams..”

“Happy? How could I being happy if she humiliated until her pride had no price anymore? How could I? The worst thing, I always blamed her because leaving me without say goodbye. I thought she betray me. I thought she always same like other people, looked down on me. I always thought she never like me..same with other people..play with my pride..with my heart..”

Jieun looked away. Her tears are still nonstop raining, wetting her cheek. Sometimes, she covers not to let her cries sound loud.

Her heart broken.

His heart broken.

Their hearts broken.

L.Joe holds Ayuni’s hand tightly. Rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Her pale face. Her snooze sound calm and warm.

“Noona..” L.joe whispered, try to smile.

“I’m here, noona. I’m back. I’m sorry because let you waiting me so long. I’m sorry, noona. Please forgive me. Please..open your eyes. “  L.joe cried, never care about his surroundings. He buried his face on Ayuni’s hands.

Niel swipe his sudden tears harshly. Try to calm himself.

“Please don’t give up with your life. As you never gave up with my life before..please..open your eyes and looks at me. Please give a chance to me to fix everything. I will protect you for whole my life. No one will touch you again. Please don’t be scared. I’m promised to you. Just..open your eyes.”

“She will be okay.. She must!” said Neil, half-whispered too.

Then, he looks at his behind, finding the silent Jieun. The girl was still sobbing hard. Niel walks to her and wrapped her over to his hug. Brush her hair softly. Her cries become loud from before. Niel can feel his shirt start being wet because of her tears.

“Unnie really will be okay?” asked Jieun after long silent since from the home until they reached the hospital hours ago.

“Shh… Your unnie will be okay. She’s safe. She still has you, L.joe and me. She still has us. “

Jieun nodded, understand.

“Did you tell your parents yet?” asked Niel.

Jieun shook her head.

Niel pushed her body from him, wipe her tears on cheek. Smiled. “Accompany me outside, tell me their number and I would call them.”

Jieun nodded, agree. Niel looked back to L.joe and Ayuni. His heart..clenching so hard. Hurt.

“Let’s go..” said him later and hold Jieun’s hand before leaving the room.

 

“Noona.. please don’t leave me okay.. “

She just smiled.

 

It’s already midnight. The tired and frustrated L.Joe already had fallen asleep on his chair, still holding tightly Ayuni’s hand. Like don’t want to lose it anymore.

Her tears fall.

Slowly, she touches her Byunghun’s hair. That boy face looks swollen because too many cried.

Her heart broken into pieces.

*I’m sorry, Byunghun.*

She pulled her hand away from him. She feels her hand so dirty to touch the angel boy.

L.Joe moved a little and slowly opens his eyes, blinking several times before fully open. He stunned when notice the warm glance from Ayuni.

He straightens his head in shock.

“Noona!” his voice full with joys. “You are awakened!” His smile. The smile that Ayuni really miss for many years, now just in front her eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Ayuni’s voice little cracked. Her eyes…so empty.

L.Joe’s face fell. “Noona..”

“Go back to your place, Byunghun..” Ayuni said, weakly. Her condition still not fully recovered.

“Noona…”

“It’s not good if people seeing you here..with me..in the hospital. I will ruin your image. You ‘re not belong..” Ayunie’s eyes widened.

A sudden small and warm kiss from L.joe cut off her words. His heart…her heart..drummed with same rhymes.

Beating like crazy.

L.Joe stare to her eyes like searching something, before kiss her for second time deeply than before. Ayuni closed her eyes, enjoy the kiss that she never dream. Her tears falling again. Grateful tears.  She kiss him back.

L.joe pulled himself with reluctance feeling but he must. His thumb runs on the swollen pink lips.

“Don’t push me again. Don’t leave me again. I don’t care on what people think. I only care of you”

“Byunghun…”

“Please me don’t leave me again..”

“B-but.. I…”

“I don’t care about that. Just..please.. I want you promised me.. please don’t give up..please don’t do stupid thing anymore. . If you die, I would die too. I’m already dead when you first left me behind before.. So..please, I’m begging to you..”

With tears, L.joe sends another kiss.

*Byunghun-ah, life is not easy. It’s maybe wonderful yet it’s really painful but thank you, thank you for your waiting. I will not leave you again. And please hold me tightly.*

 

Outside, Niel leaned on the wall. He tries to smile. He has should be happy, but why his feeling is different. It’s truly hurt.

 

 

 

A/N:  the lazy and busy me finally update after months.  I’m sorry if this chapter so bored. *sob* Please give your comments so I can get back my long lost ideas.

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^

p/s: gif not mine. credit to real owner.