chapter *1*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

He sobbed.

"Don't cry"

He lifted his head. His eyes catch a beautiful girl, stand in front of him. He stops cried but still have little sobbed.

She smiles." That's good. What's your name?"

"Byunghun...Lee Byunghun, first year student"

"Lee Byunghun? Good name. Then..you can call me Ayuni...Ayuni Noona." She smiles again. Like an angel. Her voice was too soft. Her scent was so good.

"You're look hurt. They were bullying you again?" She touch his cheek...bleeding cheek.

Byunghun shook his head." No! I was fell by myself"

"No need to lie. Noona knew it. They're bullied you because of you are nerd, chubby, and no one wants to be friend with you." He just blinked his eyes.

"Then...noona wants to bully me too?" Ask him, innocently.

"You're really funny.."She laughed. Softly."Noona wants to protect you..." She continues and gives her most beautiful smile to Lee Byunghun...

 

That dream again...

L.joe slowly opens his eyes. He blinks several times before fully open. He looks at surrounding of his own room. Nothing. He believes he heard her voice. For real. He looks again but still nothing. He feels frustrated and hurt.

* You lied to me noona...I hate you!*

Ljoe wake up from his bed and go to wash. Finish his daily routine, he proceed to the kitchen. Meet other TeenTop members.

"Morning.." greeted Niel, without see at him.

"Morning everyone.." replied L.joe.

Ricky who was sitting at sofa, watching TV just ignores him.

"Why your faces look so ugly? Not slept well?"

"Ermmm...just too tired."

With a glass of juices on hand, L.joe sits beside Ricky. His eyes focuses on TV but his mind goes nowhere. He remembers her again.

 

Just go Byunghun..You can do it. Trust yourself!” She pushes away Byunghun to the stage.

He blinked by himself. Don’t know what he supposed to do.  He grabbed the mic with tightly. He has started sweating. All people were looking at him and whisper by themselves. But other side, he’s seeing Ayuni Noona just smile to him and mouthed” Fighting!”

He smiles back. He gets his confident from Ayuni Noona’s smile.

Music started…and he starts rapping.  First time in his life…he does rapping in front of other people beside Ayuni Noona. Audiences were suddenly mesmerized. With Byunghun’s voice and his rapping skill.  They become fanatic and give big clapped. He become more confident and does his best.

Ayuni just smile. She feels proud…but same time she tries to cover her sad feeling.

 

"Hyung..."

No reply.

"Hyung..."

No answer.

"Yah....L.joe Hyung! Are you listening to me?" Ricky punches L.joe shoulder.

"Yah..It’s hurt!" L.joe suddenly shouts.

"What's wrong with you, hyung? Are you daydreaming?"

"Nothing...I'm going out first." L.joe stands up.

"Yah...how about our training?" Ask CAP

"I'm pass for today..Sorry.." L.joe just goes out without care other TeenTop.

"What's wrong with him?" Ricky murmured.

Niel just looking at L.joe’s back. He knew that attitude. Only one person can make L.joe become like that...even though it's already past 4 years.

"It's okay. Let him go. He not in his mood." said Niel, continues reading newspaper but his mind... *you never forgot her right?*

CAP was giving a glare to Niel. Niel who feel someone staring at him, lifted his head to the right. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing!"