chapter *2*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

"Please Niel-ah...Please..Help me...just bring him go...please..." She cried.

"Noona..Don’t be like this...both of you will be hurt." Niel do not know what should he do.

Ayuni already kneel down in front him. Crying so hard. Her face has scars. Pale. And no smile as always. She looks skinny from before.

"I don't want they find him... He will be more hurt if stay with me... I can't protect him anymore. My last wish...just bring him go... Fulfill his dreams with TeenTop. After that, he would forget about me. Don't worry. He will forget all about these things soon." Ayuni keeps appeal to Niel. Even Niel try to make her to stand up but she still knees. Grab his leg with tightly.

Niel give up. He knees together with Ayuni. Hold her shoulder. Meet her eyes.

"Noona..." said Niel. Ayuni's tears keeps falling nonstop. Like raining. Seeing Ayuni Noona like that, make him hurt too.

"Please Niel-ah..." She appeals again.

"I will bring Byunghun together to achieve our dreams. I promise you, noona..But you must promise me one thing...”

Ayuni nodded. Agree. She feels so happy when Niel agree to bring Byunghun to go.

"Noona..you must take care yourself. Don't let them hurt you again. Look..your face have too many scars. If Byunghun seeing this..."

"Don't worry...Byunghun will not see these..He will not see my face anymore..."

"Noona...what are you means? Are they planning something bad to you? Tell me!"

"No! Don’t worry about me... But don't ever try tell Byunghun about this. He will be sad. I don't want him sad and hurt. I want to see his smile. His beautiful smile. It's more than enough to me. His smile makes me stronger. I promise...I will take care myself..."

 

 

Niel sighed. He remembers the last encounter with Ayuni Noona. Yes, that time was the last meeting. After that, no news about her. He tried to find her again without L.joe's notice but failed. Until now, he still kept the promise and Lee Byunghun aka L.joe still do not know about the real story.

 

L.joe is walking alone at Han River Park. Do not know why, in past a few days, his head was so fully with Ayuni Noona's memories.

"Byunghun!"

His heart starts beating fast. He heard her voice.

"Byunghun!"

He knows this voice.

"LEE BYUNGHUN!!!"

He lifted his head. He sees one girl waved to him. Smile happily.

"Faster...faster..." She shouted.

"Noon..." He wants to reply but suddenly he heard other voice. He lifted his head again to different side, seeing a young chubby boy try his best to finish his running. L.joe becomes shock. He knows that chubby boy.

 

"Byunghun...you can do it!" Ayuni shout again.

"I'm tired noona...can I get rest for a while?" Ask Byunghun, after arrive at Ayuni's place. His breathe with hardly. Tired.

"No! You only run for one lap. We're promise to do 5 laps today right?"

"What?! I will die... Noona...I can't do this.." Said Byunghun while wipe his sweat with small towel. He pouts

"Byunghun-ah, .why are you always give up easily? Come on. Believe in noona, I will make you become a handsome guy and so others will like you so much!."

"Really? But will others like me?" Byunghun sound sad. He corrects his glasses position.

"Of course...but first step you must do diet and exercises. So, start run again! Go! Go!" Ayuni smiled. She helps Byunghun to stand up and push him to run again.

"Noona...you promise me. You must stay there. Wait for me okay... do nott leave me..."

"I know.. Don’t play any trick! Just run another laps..." She shouted...and smiles.

 

It's just memory....

"Noona..."

Ayuni starts disappeared from his eyes. But, he can see that smile. So beautiful... so sincere...

"Noona...thanks to you. Now others people like me...love me... But why don't you like me too? Why you leave me? I want you like me... I do not care about others... I just want you like me... Stay with me...”

 L.joe's eyes start tearing. He's hurt. It's already 4 years. Ayuni noona successful transformed him from a chubby and nerd boy to be handsome guy and have sweet smile.

From alone, don't have any friend suddenly he surrounding with girls and boys who wants to be his friends. From average schoolboy and always get bullied by others, he become a kingka at his school.

When he won the rapping competition at Lotte World, suddenly he is having his own fangirls. But at the time, he never notice even once, Ayuni Noona was changed a little by little... start far away from him...he never knew because he too excited with his new life.

It was his faults actually.