chapter *14*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

“Don’t cry… what’s your name?”

“Byunghun…Lee Byunghun..”

“Then called me Ayuni..Ayuni noona…”

“Err…Hi Noona..good morning “

“Oh…Byunghyun-ah…you’re coming. Good morning.”

"Byunghun-ah...why are you always give up easily? Come on...believe in noona.. I will make you become a handsome guy and so others will like you so much.."

"Really? But..will others like me?"

“Noona always with you and support you. Remember that..”

“Noona…you want to leave me?”

“Don’t worry, noona will not leaving without say goodbye..”

"Please Niel-ah...Please..Help me...just bring him go...please...I don't want they find him.. He will be more hurt if stay with me.. I can't protect him anymore. My last wish...just bring him go.”

"Noona...you promise me. You must stay there. Wait for me okay... doesn’t leave me..."

"I'm sorry...I have no money to pay you..please let me go.. I'm promise to pay you back.. I'm promise...Please give me more time"

"Time? More time? Yahh!.. It's already 2 weeks.. But you still never payback me. Where are your stupid parents? You're really unlucky because have parents like them.. Then...how about your rich boyfriend...maybe he can help you.."

“No! No! No!. Please don't ever touch him! Even you will kill me...I never let you to touch him...He has nothing to do with this."

"Noona...thanks to you..Now others people like me...love me... But why don't you like me too? Why you leave me? I want you like me... I don't care about others... I just want you like me.. Stay with me.."

*But you broke the promise! You still leave me without say any words..Even say goodbye. You’re bad noona..Liar!*

*Because… noona like you!*

 

 

 

 

“Noona…” said L.joe. His voice cracked.

*Am I not dreaming right? It’s really you, noona..*

Ayuni’s tears fall. She quickly wiped the tears.

*It’s not right. I can’t meet again with Byunghun. It’s wrong. I can’t be together again with him. I’m ex-, he’s an idol. We’re now from different world!*

Ayuni drew a deep breath. Finding all the strength. She did not want Byunghun feel sympathy with her. She was not a weak person!

But she does not know what to do now. Byunghun are just in front of her eyes. Will she be able to run away again?

Her legs refused to move despite strong mind told her to move! Now!

She cried. But she really miss him. He..Her Lee Byunghun. Yes, she’s weak!

“Yahh!” L.joe shouted. He’s now just a few steps in front Ayuni.

Ayuni looked at him.

L.joe’s face was red. Angry. Happy. Shy. Love.

“You’re not allowed to cry!” He shouted again. Definitely very different from Lee Byunghun that’s she knew before.

That's Lee Byunghun she knew, no dare to meet with her eyes. He will become shy person. His face will suddenly changed red like tomato. That time he’s really a cute boy.

Ayuni confused.

She not faced with Lee Byunghun but L.joe!

L.joe stared into her eyes. Too dare! But, he’s looked shaking. Like to control his anger.

“You’re the one who broke the promise and leave me behind. So, don’t ever cry in front of me. I don’t want to see you cried.”

When heard Byunghun’s words, Ayuni suddenly be hurt. She’s really sad. But awhile, she was smiled. Fake smile.

“Really? I thought you want to see me cried.” Ayuni said. Cold-hearted.  Stop cried, just leave little sob.

* I was so stupid! Why still think that Byunghun still remember me ..miss me? He did not care about me anymore* She smirked. But deep in her heart..it’s hurt!

L.joe feels his face changed suddenly. He never thought that Ayuni noona will said like that. She smirked to him!

*Noona, you've changed. Before this, you always smile. I love your smile. You never get angry though always in hurt .. Even when others badmouthing on you.. You’re always smiling. Your voice is always soft. But now that you're became different person. What has happened to you, noona? I hate when you cried! Please don’t cry anymore. Please smile like always..*

They’re looked each other's eyes. Long.

“I hate you…” said L.joe. His eyes still looked at Ayuni. Yes, he’s mean it.

“Then.. I’m sorry because make you feel annoying with my cry face.” reply Ayuni. Looked away. She tries not to cry again. It’s really hurt. Being hate by Byunghun…make her more hurt.

*What should I do? These tears don’t want to stop!*

L.joe softens. *Please don’t cry! I’m sorry, noona..*

He stepped forward. Only a few inches were different between them. Byunghun’s heart has pounds loudly. He didn’t care if Ayuni can hear his heartbeat! Because that’s what he want.

Ayuni lost her breathe. They’re so close! Even she could feel Byunghun’s breath. Feel warm. Her heart was beating fast.

“You should apologize to me because leaving me…You should apologize because not saying goodbye. You should apologize because make me missed you every day. You should apologize to me first.. then, I will forgive you..” L.joe whispered. His voice cracked again.

Something like rain fell on her face. Ayuni shocked. She looked at Byunghun’s face.

He cried!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note: Tada! I update again..well, hope you guys will enjoy it. I want to update other story too.. bye!bye! *Zoom* Ops...remember! Please leave your comments and subscribe if you like! Thanks!  ^.^ Y