chapter *11*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

L.joe suddenly rushed to the door without changing first. But Niel hold his arms. L.joe stopped and looked at him.

“Don’t go!” said Niel.

“Why?” asked L.joe.

“You will be hurt then.” said Niel.

“I already hurt for many years. Even though I would be hurt again, it’s not changes anything” L.joe pulled his arms and leave Niel and TeenTop behind. Niel sighed.

CAP comes near to Niel. He needs some explanations. In few days, L.joe and Niel look strange than before. Like hide something important from them.

“What’s that?”

Niel shook his head.” Nothing!” Cold answered.

He took all his belonging and rushed out too. The rest of TeenTop were dumbfounded. Surprise.

“What’s wrong with them, hyung?”

Silent.

Niel ran to catch up L.joe but he already was out from this building. Not use! Niel stopped ran and look at his cellphone then. He tries to find out something through his cellphone.

Got it!

He found some information about ‘Love Me Florist’. He dials the phone number. While, he prayed that L.joe not meet with Ayuni noona yet. If true, that girl is Ayuni noona!

 

Ayuni were focusing with the flowers again. She tries to forget what happened earlier. Silent. Before suddenly, Jieun poked her head again in front the door.

“Psst..unnie..”

No response.

“Ayuni unnie…” Jieun whispered. She knows that Ayuni tries to ignore her.

Silent.

Then, Jieun walked slowly come near to her noona.

“Unnie-ah..” Jieun pulled end of Ayuni’s shirt. Pouted.

Ayuni lifted her head. Look at Jieun. Jieun smiles.

“Why?” asked Ayuni, softly. But show not interested because she did knows what Jieun wants.

“Unnie-ah.. I’m sorry but can you do a delivery again? It’s a last! I’m promise!”

*Once again?*Ayuni rolled her eyes. Not believe. Ayuni not giving her answer, make Jieun hanged for a while. She busy does her tasks. Jieun pouted again.

“Why me?”

“The customer requested you..”

“What?”

 

Ayuni sighed.

*So funny! That customer was requested me? Seem same look like old days. I hate that!*

Ayuni enter the restaurant. One waiter girl comes to approach her.

“May I help you, ma’am?” She said polite. Have a little bow.

“I need to delivery this bouquet to my customer but I’m not sure where he is.” Ayuni replied.

Smiles and showed to the waiter girl the sunflowers on her hands. Sunflower? But not too weird if someone order the sunflowers if the receiver like that more than roses. Well, she like sunflowers too!

“Oh! That’s for Mr. Ahn. Let’s me accompany you. He did inform me earlier if someone sends the flowers for him” The friendly waiter girl guide Ayuni to the VVIP room.

Ayuni not expect anything. Not even once!

Mr. Ahn? Yes, she almost forgot that she had someone important before with family name, Ahn. Ahn Daniel! Her childhood best friend.

 

The waiter girl opened the door for Ayuni and let’s her enters in.

The VVIP room are so big and luxury. Ayuni are surprise because this restaurant has room like this! But no one inside.

Niel stayed frozen.

He could not believe his own eyes.

That flower delivery girl enters this VVIP room while he hides behind the door. It’s not seek and hide but he wants to do confirmation whether that girl is the same girl that L.joe and he looking for after years.

“Noona…”

Ayuni stunned.

Her heart suddenly burst out. Her breathe become hard.

This voice..

“Ayuni noona… is it you?” asked Niel.

Slowly, Ayuni turned her body to the behind. She looks for that voice’s owner. She hope that she heard wrong. She’s shaking. Her mind becomes blank!

Niel shocked!

Ayuni surprised!

After the years, they’re meets again. They’re looked at each other.  The sunflowers fall from Ayuni’s hands.

“It’s really you, Ayuni noona..” Niel said like whispered. His eyes started tears.

* This should not be happen!*

*Oh my God! She’s safe! She’s alive! Thanks God!*

Ayuni lost her last breathe!           

 

Ting Tong!

The doorbell’s sound.

“Welcome!” shouted Jieun from behind. She poked her head to look who the customer come is in.

A young man enters while his eyes wild looked around. He needs to find someone.

Jieun wrinkled her forehead. “May I help you sir? Do you have any flowers that you may interest?”

“Ani… I’m looking for someone,” Said L.joe still looked around. He feel little disappointed because no one else there beside the florist owner, Jieun

Huh?

*He’s look like someone..So familiar. But…*

“Oh my God! You’re TeenTop, L.joe. I can’t believe myself! You come here! You’re really handsome when see personal… well…” Jieun started amused alone.

L.joe feel annoying but he can’t show his true feeling because he wants this girl’s help.

“Here have a staff name Ayuni?”

Huh?

Jieun blinked. “ Ayuni unnie? She just goes out a minute ago, to do the delivery!”

*What?*

“That’s mean she really here?” L.joe suddenly grabs Jieun’s shoulder.

“I don’t understand what are you talking about? She’s my unnie, of course she always here!” Jieun raise her eyebrows.

*Since when unnie make this TeenTop, L.joe falls to her? Omo…maybe it is because of the delivery before this? They’re meets for alone? If I knows earlier…I should go then!*

Jieun sighed.

“She’s your unnie?” asked L.joe, curious.

Jieun nodded.

*Am I mistaken? Ayuni noona has no siblings!*

L.joe becomes sad.  He releases his hand from Jieun’s shoulder. This feeling…he’s feels hurt again!

*I should heard Niel’s words earlier..*

L.joe stepped back before stopped when Jieun calls him.

“L.joe oppa! Can I get your autograph?” Jieun giggles.

 

 

“I’m sorry but I think you’re get wrong person sir..” Ayuni try hard to control herself. She looked away. No dare to meet eyes with Niel again.

Meet with Niel make her remember again the old stories. The stories become history that she really wants to forget. Especially about him.

Lee Byunghun.