chapter *16*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

L.joe looks so happy.

He’s never happy like this although during his first debut with TeenTop two years ago.

He hold Ayuni’s hand tighten. Swing it like a kid always do.

Ayuni smiled.

She don’t know till when but let she enjoy this moments. His smile. This happiness.

“Noona! Let’s come to my home. I want to introduce you with my friends, okay?”

“I think it’s too early. Maybe later okay?” said Ayuni. Meet with Byunghun’s friends mean she will meet Niel too.

She asked Niel to not telling Byunghun about meeting her but now her already together with Byunghun. Niel maybe think her so bad person.

L.joe pouts. “Okay..”

Ayuni chuckled. Byunghun become the old Byunghyun again. So adorable.

“Why you laugh at? Is there anything funny?”

Ayuni shook her head.” Nothing!”

L.joe smiled. Yes! If anyone asks him right now, he will tell that he’s the happiness guy in this world! He admits it. He really loves her.

“But Byunghyun..”

“Ermm…”

“What about your company? Your fans? I don’t want to ruin what you have.”

L.joe stops walking and look at Ayuni.

“Do you care much about that? I will handle it. I’m not doing wrong. I just love you.” L.joe cupped his palms on Ayuni’s cheek.

“I will protect you, noona. Trust me. I would not let anyone hurt you again.” L.joe continues again. Ayuni hold Byunghyun’s hand and smiled. Like always.

She nodded.

“I’m worried that they thought I snatched you away from them.”

L.joe chuckled. “I would rather you kidnap me so I always be with you!”

Ayuni suddenly silent. Word ‘kidnap’ make Ayuni feel horrible.

*It’s not good being kidnap by other person, Byunghyun.. It will changed everything that you have..*

Ayuni’s shivering but she tries to smile.

L.joe feels curious when suddenly Ayuni’s face pale. “Are you okay, noona? Are you not feeling well? Sick?”

“Ani.. I need to go home. It’s already late. You should go home too. I don’t want you involved with any problems with your company..” Ayuni pulls her hand from L.joe make L.joe feels little disappointed.

“I want to walk you home first.,” said L.joe.

“No need!” Ayuni’s voice tone suddenly becomes high.

L.joe shocked.

“Err.. sorry. I don’t mean to high my voice to you. Don’t worry about me. You…just go home.” Ayuni give the beautiful smile to her Byunghyun and waved to him before walks away.

L.joe stunned and just looked at Ayuni’s back. He feels sad.

“You’re not saying goodbye to me..again. Or saying ‘see you again’ like you always said before” L.joe whispered.

 

 

 

Ayuni hold her chest. She’s shivering, worst.

Her eyes looked at surrounding with worried face. Wild. She scared.

It’s late and outside going dark.

She hates it. She doesn’t like to walk alone at the night.

She should accept Byunghyun’s offer to walk her home but she can’t. She don’t want Byunghyun know what happened to her before. That she was kidnapped by the loan shark and thrown away by them at the dark alley!

 

Ayuni walks faster when suddenly she feels someone hold her shoulder.. her heartbeat stops. Her face was pale. But she not dare to look at behind.

*Ppp-please..someone save me! I don’t want to die..*

 

She’s screaming like crazy when that person grab her hand.. Her head suddenly hurt…and everything is blank.

 

 

 

 

 

note: update! sorry for waiting so long ^^. please reads, subscribes and comments. I love it! ^3^