chapter *17*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

He holds her hands and at the same time looked at her face. Her forehead wrinkled sometimes and her faces show that she had a bad dream. Nightmare.

He feels sympathy.

Ayuni start sweats cold.

Her condition becomes worst. She holds back his hand with tightens. But her eyes still closed.

*It’s not good..*

“Noona.. Don’t worry. I’m here. Stayed beside you, no one will hurt you, noona..” Niel whispered at Ayuni’s ears. Ayuni suddenly calm down. She starts breathe normally.

Niel relief.

*I’m sorry, noona. I did not mean to surprise you. I'm just worried about you. I did not think you would suddenly faint. I've been calling your name before but you do not hear me.* Niel smoothly rubbing Ayuni’s hair. He miss her a lot.

The room door suddenly opens. Niel lifted his head and see a girl come in with a smile on  her lips.

“Hey..unnie still in sleep?” Jieun asked.

Niel nods.

“Can we talks for a while? Outside?” said Jieun again.

Niel looked again to Ayuni’s face before slowly pulls his hands from her. Her forehead wrinkles again but stays calm later.

“Okay..let’s go” said Niel. He and Jieun go out and close the door slowly.

In this house, Ayuni stayed alone with Jieun. She decides to leave the Jieun family’s house a year ago because she did not want give any more trouble to that family. They care her very much compared with her own family. At first, they were reluctant with Ayuni’s decision but finally they agree in one condition that Jieun will accompany her.

“What’s your relationship with my unnie?” Jieun asked. She’s wondering.

Of course, she knew who’s the guy in front of her. Ahn Daniel aka Niel, member of TeenTop. But she still confused about his relationship and Ayuni. From her knowledge, Ayuni have no friends amongst guys. She hate men actually..

Honestly, she really surprised when Niel suddenly burst into the florist and piggyback her fainted unnie this early evening. If not, he is Niel from Teen Top, for surely, she hits him.

“How’s about you?” Niel asks Jieun back without answering her question.

“What? Yah.. I asked you first!”

Niel give a sign to Jieun to slow down her voice. Jieun clears .

“I asked your first..then, answer me… you’re not one of them, right?” Jieun raise her brow and saying in deep voice.

“What? Who? I’m her old best friend. Who are they that you mention?”

“The kidnapers!”

“WHAT? The kidnapers? Noona was kidnapped before?”

”You said you are her best friend? How could you do not know about that?”

Niel suddenly silent. Sighed. Jieun’s words make him hurt. He rubs his back neck, feel guilty actually. *So.. the loan shark really did something bad to her. What is the stupid me!*

“You really do not know?”

Niel shook his head. Weakly.

“I lost her without any signs. I try to find her and her parents but still not found them. I knew that she having the difficult time but she refuse to let me help her..”

Jieun sighed.

“She almost dies when they throw her in the dark alley. Thanks God because I meet her just in time”

“What??!!! They’re tried to kill my noona?”

“But unnie really strong girl, that’s what I can said. She was struggle to survive for a months. She lost her memories but she never give up. Actually, she never told us about her dark side after she remembered everything. She always in sadness and silent but in front of us, she always act like nothing bad happened and always smiled. We think we knew what happened to her..that’s what her doctor said, maybe  she’s still  in trauma..because need to serve men with her body..”

Niel dumbfounded.

“They pushed her become a ..” Jieun continued again. Suddenly her tears fall.

“It’s not true, right?” Niel stepped back. Shocked.  He never thought that stupid himself before was making Ayuni become like that.

“Please tell me you’re just lying.. She’s not a .” Niel’s eyes start to tear too.

“Of course, she’s not a ! Just..what was happened not what’s unnie wants.. If you are her truly best friend like you said, I hope you will not punish her. Unnie need more supports. My support. Your support. Our support. “ Jieun angry.

“I’m sorry.. I do not mean to said like that.. I j-just..” Niel stuttered. Blank.

“My family and I just are strangers to unnie. But you..is the person from her past life. I know you’re an idol right now.. I should not ask you this thing because it will be effect your career but I really hope..please don’t leave her alone. She really in painful and sadness..”

 

Ayuni woke up when shocked heard someone close the door. Her head feel dizzy and start remembered what happened before. She was relief when she notices that she slept on her own bed in her own room.

She heard someone talks about her outside the room so she decides to stalk to them. What was she heard really make her in shocked.

 “They pushed her become a ..”

“It’s not true, right?”

“Please tell me you’re just lying.. She’s not a .” Niel’s

“Of course, she’s not a ! Just..what was happened not what’s unnie wants.. If you are her truly best friend like you said, I hope you will not punish her. Unnie need more supports. My support. Your support. Our support. “

“I’m sorry.. I do not mean to said like that.. I j-just..” Niel stuttered. Blank.

“My family and I just are strangers to unnie. But you..is the person from her past life. I know you’re an idol right now.. I should not ask you this thing because it will be effect your career but I really hope..please don’t leave her alone. She really in painful and sadness..”

Ayuni covered with her palms. Slowly she sits on the floor. She cried so loud but she tried to cover so that no ones will not hearing her cries.

 

Hurt.

*I’m sorry, Niel.. I’m sorry.. It’s true that I’m a . I’m sorry..You should not know about it. I’m a bad girl. I’m not like before. I’m sorry because make you disappointed. I’m sorry... because cannot protect myself from them. I’m sorry. Please leave me. No point to you to stay with me.. please leave me alone..bring Byunghun together. I feel so ashamed to face both of you..I’m really sorry.*

“Jieun-ah..you’re not a stranger! Don’t be said like that.. you make me sad more.  You are an angel to me. Same with your family..” Ayuni whispered, cried.

 

Prankk…

 

Jieun and Niel suddenly shocked when hear something broken from Ayuni’s bedroom. They looked at each other before try to open the door.

Stuck.

“It was locked!” said Niel.

“What? Is not you, right?”

“Of course not! I just close it. I think maybe noona…” Niel not dare to finish his words.

Jieun shook her head. She knows what Niel’s means is.

 

“Unnie! Are you okay?” Shouts Jieun. She knocks the door.

“Noona! It’s me, Niel.. Please open the door! Noona!” Said Niel while try to open the door and push it with his body.

"Unnie!"

“Noona!”

 

“I’m sorry..” her tears keep falling. Same with..the blood. The red blood. Ayuni lost.

*I’m not a strong girl.. I’m the weak one. Lets you guys know what happened to me before..really make me cannot face myself anymore. I try hard to hide the reality.. I always told myself it was nothing..if no one knew about it, it’s just a nightmare. But why you guys care about that…*

 

“Noona!”