chapter *5*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

Jieun yawned. She felt very tired.

Today, she was the in charged 'Love Me Florist' because her mum having other appointment. Thanks because today is Saturday. No school. In conjunction with the Valentine Day next a few days, they’re getting many requests from customers to order bouquet. Make her busy like crazy.

*Valentine Day is coming soon but I’m still single. Bad luck..every years only delivery bouquet for couples but I never get even one! Pity me*

She walks alone at the alley. Her home is just next in front. With half sleepy, her eyes catch a suspicious van suddenly stop immediately just a few step in front.  She shock. Stop walking.

 * What the hel...* She’s starts sweating. The van's door opened from the inside where She can see one tough man hurriedly step out.

"Omg...please don't kidnap me!" She whispered and tried to find shelter behind the wall. But those men do not notice Jieun because of dark alley.

"Hurry up...just push her away..she is not useful to us anymore..such as the living dead. We got the money enough..Faster. People will see us if late" 

Jieun heard someone voice from inside the van. After that, the first man drags out someone from the van like a girl and push her away near garbage place. Jieun dumbfounded. She try cover her own mouth to make sure not screams.

Then, the van vroom a way...

"Omg...omg...they kill her? What should I do? What should I do?" Jieun become blank at her place.. But she decided to look the girl's condition. She was very weak. Her body full of wounds and blood.

"OH MY GOD!... Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." Jieun screaming called her mum.. She keeps calling her mum because her house just in front. After heard the screaming, her mum and other families went out to see what happens.

"Jieun-ah..What happened?"

"Mum...she’s dying...." Jieun pointed her finger to the girl. Shuttering.

"Oh God! What happened to her? Hurry up...she still alive. Send her to the hospital.."

 

After a few days...

 

Jieun pass from the 'Love Me Florist for today'. Valentine's Day also past. Now, she’s at the hospital. Sitting and waiting beside at the bed. She looks at the girl. The girl that saved by Jieun's family. Thanks God..she got new chance to alive. Doctor said, if they're late sending her at the hospital that time, she will be dead.

She examined at the girl's face. Have big scar at right her cheek. Also look so skinny. Like not enough got meals. Can see bruises all over her body. Jieun feel sympathy to her.

"How much suffering that she got?"

Jieun sighed. She touches her hand. Cold.

Then, the door opened. Jieun suddenly stand up. Her mum and the doctor come in.

"How's she?" Jieun asked.

Mum shook her head. Jieun look at the doctor too.

"She received a big blow. She was in trauma. She might be suffering from abuse more than a year.. Because it is likely she will suffer loss of memory.. No cases of patients suffering refused to remember. But I will make a further examination when the patient recovers later" the doctor give explanation.

"Lost memory? Then..she maybe not remember anything include her name?" Jieun asked again.

"About that...we should wait. After she fully recover.."

"How’s long?"

"Depends to herself...maybe a month..a year..or..10 years . Anything depends how strong the spirits and supports that she have."

Jieun was speechless.

"It's okay Jieun-ah... we will help her.. Don't worry.." Mum smilse to Jieun.

"Really?"

Mum nodded.

 

 

 

 

Ayuni stand in front the wall. Look into the poster hanged. Six boys with the name of TEENTOP. She just blinked her eyes.

*Why are they acting like that? Not cute at all....*

 

 

 

She ignores it and continues walking. Must find the receiver soon and get out from this noisy place.. She start feel dizzy and truly, she don’t like this place.