chapter *13*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

 

Ayuni sighed.

Today was a long day.

It’s already 4 years as she remembered. The old days were full with the sweet memories but her dark past was changed and ruined everything. Make her decide to forget the history.

Ayuni sat on the bench near the Han River Park. This is first time since four years ago. She's back again to this place.

Ayuni smiled.

Years ago at this park, she was always hanging out together with Byunghun. Almost every day.

At this park, she pushed Byunghun to run a few laps to make him exercise more at every evening.

At this park, for the first time, she figured out Byunghun's talent. His rapping skill! But Byunghun that time too shy showed it to other people.

At this park, she missed her official first date with Byunghun because at that time too was become the official day for her disaster life! She was leaving Byunghun alone. Without say goodbye!

 

“I’m sorry but I think you’re get wrong person sir..” Ayuni try hard to control herself. She looked away. No dare to meet eyes with Niel again.

"I'm not! I'm sure is that’s you, noona!"

Ayuni acts calm. She looked down to pick up sunflowers on the floor that fell earlier.

“I’m sorry because I make your sunflowers fall but its look still okay. I hope your girlfriend will like it. No need to pay this, treat as my apologies to you.” Ayuni put the sunflowers on the table.

Bowed to Niel and walked to the door.

But Ayuni suddenly stopped when Niel grabs her arms.

In just short time, all her confident and calm mode was disappeared. She can't breathe normally.

"I would not let you go again."

"Ss-sir..Please! You hurt me!" Ayuni stuttered.

"I'm sorry" Said Niel while soften his grabbing but still not release it.

He pulled Ayuni to look at him.

Ayuni looked away again.

Refuse.

"You can lie to everyone but not me. I knew you more than others!"

Niel sighed.

Ayuni just keep silent.

"I don't know what happened to you after our last meeting. You suddenly disappeared just like that. Byunghun become crazy and me too. I was worried if that loan shark will do anything bad to you. Even, I can’t tell Byunghun that time make me more crazy. Your parents were missing and I'm also not found you..."

“Stop it!” Ayuni’s voice changed high.

She doesn’t want to listen anymore. She really wants to forget the past. It’s hurt and makes herself felt ashamed. Useless even she tries hard to restart her new life, that dark past always follow and laughed to her. It’s really good at first when she lost the memories but a little bit she always remembered something every day. The worst thing when she found out that she’s not a good girl. That bastard people were makes her become a ! Her tears burst out.

Niel shocked when saw Ayuni’s tears.

“Noona! I’m sorry if I hurt you…”

“Please..Don’t say anything again. Please Niel-ah!” Ayuni lifted her head and look at Niel. Stare into his eyes.

*Noona…*

“Just let me alone. I don’t want to involve again with your life or Byunghun’s life. Please forget everything. It’s all just memories, no important thing inside there..”

“Noona..What are exactly happened to you? You’re not like this before..”

“Because noona that you and Byunghun knew before was dead!”

Ayuni suddenly shouted and cried. She can’t be calm anymore. She was lost control herself. She felt scared. Shamed. Dirty. Even, she can’t forgive herself!

Niel pulled Ayuni into his hug and tightens the hug. He feels hurt too.

“I’m sorry... I’m really sorry. I should be stubborn that time so I can protect you. I should tell Byunghun so he can protect you too. I shouldn’t hear you that time..”

Suddenly, Ayuni pushed Niel away when heard Byunghun’s name.

“No! Please! Don’t ever tried to tell Byunghun! Let’s pretend we’re never meet again. Just pretend you’re not found me. He had beautiful life and he’s live well too. I don’t want to ruin his life! Please…”

“Noona! He miss you so much! Even though, he smiles and laugh in front other people, he never happy since you disappeared! He always miss you...”

Ayuni shook her head.

“If you dare to tell him, you will not be able to see me forever..”

 

Ayuni stayed silent. Look at the river. The wind blows her hair. She feels calm. But her calmness was disturbed when a ball rolling to her feet.

“The ball is mine! Sorry noona..” A kid waved to Ayuni and run to her.

Ayuni smiled. Pick the ball and stand up.

 

L.joe feels stressful and disappointed. Hurt.

Therefore, he decides to come back again to this park. Han River Park.

At this place, he was always hanging out together with Ayuni noona. Almost everyday.

At this park, he always pushed by Ayuni noona to run a few laps to make him exercise more at every evening.

At this park, Ayuni noona become the first person figured out his hidden talent. His rapping skill!

At this park, supposedly become his official first date with Ayuni noona but she’s not appear at that time. Since then, he never meets Ayuni noona again. She was leaving him. Without say goodbye!

 L.joe walked alone and to refresh all the memories. He really miss her.

People around looks at him and whispered. But L.joe really not cares. He knows that it is a risk if walked alone in open public since he’s a famous idol! Because he’s no heart right now.

“The ball is mine! Sorry noona..”

A kid’s voice was attracts his attention. He looks at a kid waved his hands and run to a girl who sat on a bench.

That girl picks up the ball and stand up.

L.joe dumbfounded. He stayed frozen suddenly. His heart was beating fast!

“Noona?” L.joe stuttered.

 

Ayuni has passed the ball to the kid and smiled. She already took a long time to calm herself. She needs to return back to the florist soon. Ayuni turned back before suddenly stopped.

Her eyes widened. Shocked!

*Byunghun?*

 

 

 

 

note: I update... Finally.. Please enjoy it, subscribe and your comments! Thank you!