chapter *10*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

Inkigayo’s performance was ended. TeenTop were return back to their backstage room. They wish other after all the hard working. But L.joe just smiles and sits at the couch. Silent. Become cold again. Lately, his attitudes cannot be read easily. He could change without warning!

Niel do glance to him. He heard L.joe sighed with heavily.

Suddenly, they heard someone clapped. That’s their assistant manager noona.

“Okay my boys…thanks for the hard work. Now needs to have change. Hurry up. We must celebrate this comeback! After this you’ll be busy like crazy…”

“Noona..you must treat us a meal!” Ricky giggles.

“Aigoo…you always ask me to treat a meal. Okay! But… you guys must hurry up!!!” She shouted.

Ricky jump happily and become first person change his clothes.

Others TeenTop just looked and shook their head.

“Why hyung always get what he wants?” Changjo pouted.

“Because he’s good in using his cuteness!”

“But…I’m the maknae…I’m cute too..”

“Yes…after you change your serious look..” CAP chuckled. He goes to change his clothes too.

Changjo sighed and looked away. His eyes then catch the bouquet that was sent earlier and remember something. Then, he looks at L.joe.

“L.joe hyung..” Changjo called.

L.joe, Niel and Chunji at the same time look at Changjo.

“What?” Answer L.joe, lazy. At then focus again to his cell phone.

“That bouquet was for you. A noona sent it when you go to washroom..from your fanatic fans. Daebak! 100 roses. I think she should be rich girl. But..I never know you like roses.” Changjo said while pointed his finger to the bouquet not far from the L.joe sits.

“I'm not. Roses only for girls..” He stands up and takes a look to the bouquet.

“But that noona not know who am I” From elsewhere, suddenly Ricky appears and stands behind L.joe.

“Who’s that noona?” Ask L.joe. Confused. His maknaes keep said about that noona. He feels curious to know who she is.

“There…that noona do delivery this bouquet. I thought she wants my signs but she said she don’t know about me nor us. Hurt my pride..but I still give her my signs..”

“On your behalf L.joe..” CAP continues, before laughed.

“Huh? Why?” L.joe more confused.

“Just sign approve that he received that bouquet!” Changjo said again and laughed together.

Ricky pouted. Being teased by others. L.joe just chuckled when heard that. He examines that bouquet again before he sees a card.

He opens and reads.

 

To: Teen Top L.Joe

  = Congratulation on your comeback. I'm going 'CRAZY' for you! I love You =

From: XXXX

Address: XXXX

 

He smiles. But his smile suddenly dead when he see at the bottom line.. v(^0^)v  symbols. His eyes widened. Shock. Then, he realized about something..This writing hands..

 

 

 

“Noona..what is this?” Asked Byunghun, innocently while show a small card to Ayuni.

“Ermm…” Ayuni look at Byunghun’s hand. Then, she smiled.

“That’s for you.”

“For me?” Byunghun asked again. He scratches his hair, not understand. At the card only have symbols without any words. Just  v(^0^)v 

Ayuni smiles and totally ignore him. Continue with her study.

“What’s that means?”

No response.

“Noona…” Byunghun pouted when Ayuni just keep silent. Ignore him.

Ayuni chuckled when see Byunghyun sulked. She lifted her head. Look Byunghun so cute when sulked like that.

She pinched his nose. “Aigoo…why you look so cute…” Ayuni not answered Byunghun but keep teases him.

Byunghun become red just in time. He feels embarrassed when Ayuni do pinched his noses. He rubbed his back neck. Start blushing. He smiles shyly.

“That’s show my feeling towards you” Suddenly Ayuni answered. She takes that card and look at the content. Smile.

Byunghun make O.O face. *Noona’s feeling? Towards me?*

“Sometimes we can’t describe our feeling or emotions by words. These symbols can be the substitute.” Ayuni smile again while look at the Byunghun’s face. Suddenly, she changes becomes serious. Silent for a while. Look deep at his face.

Byunghun’s smile was dead. He has never seen Ayuni so serious like this.

“I will give you more like this. You must keep it okay? When you sad… feel down.. or you miss me..Please take a look at these cards. It will be comfort you. Even, we’re being apart that time, noona always with you and support you. Remember that..”

“Noona…you want to leave me?” Byunghun shuttered. Afraid if he can’t see Ayuni anymore. “Then…I don’t want this card. So noona will always be with me.” Byunghun continue with sad face.

Ayuni laughed when looked at her Byunghun. He becomes more cute!

“Don’t worry, noona will not leaving without say goodbye..” She smiles brighter than before.

Byunghun nodded happily and believe at her. He smiles. That innocent Byunghun…

 

 

 

L.joe heavily breathes.  His mind becomes blank. His heart feels hurt.

*But you broke the promise! You're still leave me without say any words..Even say goodbye. You’re bad noona..Liar!*

“Woah…her hands writing is so beautiful!” Ricky pokes his head to see the card.

L.joe raises his eyes brow. Confused again.

“You know who wrote this?” L.joe asked.

“That delivery noona…she said that the customer asked her to write this.”

L.joe dumbfounded. His heart suddenly burst out. He dropped the bouquet and makes others Teentop give a confused look at him. But Ricky even more shock when L.joe hold his shoulder tightly.

“Where is she?” L.joe shouted.

“Wh-oo?” Ricky shuttered.

“The delivery noona that you said before..Where is she?”

“How could I know? I’m not his boyfriend” he reply like a joke sound but L.joe become worst.

“Ricky-ah!”

“Why hyung… Wait. Let me thinking first…”

L.joe bites his lips. Waiting Ricky recall his memory. He becomes impatient and start shook Ricky’s body.

“Yah hyung! I feel dizzy…okay, I remember then. If not mistaken she said she from ‘Love Me Florist’. Why hyung? You know her?”

“Love Me Florist?” L.joe whispered alone.

Niel also shocked. He knew something would happen then. *Is it true is her?*

L.joe changed a look to Niel. His eyes full with hope but Niel shook his head. Not agree. He knows L.joe wants to find her. Even the chance too small, but he still wants to give a try.

*Don’t be give up!* Ayuni always said that. And now, he never gives up too.

 

Ayuni was return back to ‘Love Me Florist’ after do delivering. She looks tired and sad. Jieun greet and smile to her. But Ayuni just ignore and go straight to her working room.

“What’s wrong with unnie?” Jieun asked alone before continues with her tasks.

Sighed.