chapter *4*

When My Nerd Became An Idol But I Can't Be His 'ANGEL' (HIATUS)

"I'm sorry...I have no money to pay you..please let me go.. I'm promise to pay you back.. I’m promise...Please give me more time" She cried and appeal.

Pangg...

She was slapped from a tough and big guy. She’s shuttering. But she continued to take the liberty to continue to appeal. Another tattoo guy pulled her hair in harsh .Her lips start bleeding. She gets another slap on her cheek. She cried in pain.

"Time? More times? Yahh!.. It's already 2 weeks but you still never payback me. Where are your stupid parents? You're really unlucky because have parents like them. Then...how about your rich boyfriend...maybe he can help you...” He smirked at her face. Laugh with annoying.

Her eyes widened. Shocked. She shook her head quickly. “No! No! No!. Please don't touch him! Even if you would kill me...I would never let you to touch him...He has nothing to do with this."

"Woah...so beautiful love, huh? Did you think I care? I just want my money back.  Can you hear me??! Yahhh! Bring her with us. I will make sure she will earn more money to pay back the debt...with her beautiful face...." That loan shark laughed like crazy.

The loan shark's followers then dragged her into the van. She cried and keeps appeal to them... They push her... She cried a lot...but no ones were hearing...

 

 

Silently, she cuts the thorns of roses. The roses then would be arranged as a bouquet. She really loves flowers. She really likes this place too.

‘Love Me Florist'.

The place that’s bring a new life to her. She never care about other things beside flowers. She also never likes to talk, always silent by herself.  She likes smile but do not like unfamiliar people. She always scared with them. That's one of the reasons why she likes to work alone at the room behind. Only work on her own world.

"Unnie..." A young girl showed up in front the door room.

She lifted up her eyes. Seeing Jieun make her smile.

"Can you help me to do delivery? Urgent request. I have another works for today..." Jieun said with a cute face.

Her face changed. Not so happy. She never likes to do delivery. She feel uncomfortable deal with others people.

"Please unnie...I will treat you a good meal later."

She shook her head. Not agree. Continue her work and ignore Jieun's request.

"Ayuni unnie....Please......"

No response.

 

 

She sighed. In the end, she still needs to do the delivery. She read again the name of receiver, to double check again if she sends to correct place or not.

 

To: Teen Top L.Joe

  = Congratulation on your comeback. I'm going 'CRAZY' for you! I love You =

From: XXXX

Address: XXXX

 

Correct. Her hearing then catches very noisy sound from many sides. Her eyes can see many banners with named 'TEEN TOP'. ‘I love TeenTop’. ‘L.Joe’. ‘Niel’. ‘Changjo’. ‘Ricky’. ‘CAP’. ‘Chunji’ with many designs colors and shapes. The fan girls look too excited.

She looks blankly on what happen.

*What are they doing exactly? Who's TeenTop?* She thought, thinking alone before enter the building since she needs to find the receiver of the flower soon.