erted Lee ByungHyun

Sibling Love

Chapter 2

You sighed and got up. You looked around the room for your PJs and walked out of the room.

"Wait! Where are your going?" your brother asked.

"I'm going to take a shower..." you said, then realized that you can't keep him alone in your room, or else your step-mom or your step-sisters might find him and kick him out of the house. You cannot let that happen again.

"Damn... What am I going to do?" you asked, worried.

"Well, I can take a shower with you." ByungHyun said, with a smirk.

"What the hell! Never!" you said, smacking him with a pillow.

"Sheesh... Then, I guess you don't want me here." he said as he walked back to the window that he climb into your room.

"No no no... I didn't say that." you said, tugging his shirt.

"Then..." he said, blinking innocently.

"Ok ok. Fine. Aish~" you said.

You opened your door a bit and looked outside to see if anyone is outside and ran to the bathroom.

You locked the door and looked at your brother.

"Well..." he said.

"Well, turn around!" you hissed at him.

"Awww~ Come on. Don't be like that. I bet we saw each other hundreds of times." he said, still smiling.

"That was when we were little. Now, turn around." you said.

"Fine." he said and faced the wall.

Your cheeks were burning from embarrassment when you undressed. You quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your body just in case he turned around. You step into the bathtub, the water, and drew the curtains.

"Can I turn around now?" he asked.

"Mmhmm." you mumbled.

A few minutes in the shower, then he asked you, "Can I join?"

"No."

"Please"

"No"

"I smell bad."

"No"

"So, I guess it's ok to tell our step-family that I am here."

"N- Wait. Oh my gosh. I hate you... Fine. Wrap a towel around your waist before you come in." you said.

"Yah~ I win." he said, laughing.

"Shhh! Be quiet." you snapped at him.

He step into the shower with you. You turned away because your cheeks were turning red.

"I'm so hot, right?" he said, chuckling.

"Shut the hell up and take a shower." you said.

He helped you wash your hair. He tried to pull off your towel to wash your back, until you slapped his hand away and got out of the bathtub.

"Gosh... I was trying to help you." he said.

"Right. Hurry up." you said back.

You quickly put on your PJs and blow dried your hair and waited until ByungHyun was done.

You guys tip-toe back into your room. Both of you plopped onto your bed, tired.

"You're such a ert, ByungHyun." you said, yawning.

"But you still love me, right?" he asked.

"Yeah~" you quickly answered, then said, "Go to sleep."

You snuggle against his chest and both of you fell asleep.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! THANKS!

SO HOW WAS THAT? I THOUGHT IT WAS OK....HEHE! I WANT A BROTHER JUST LIKE L.JOE T-T....BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN...SADLY... ANYWAYS, ENJOY~

LOVE YOU GUYS <3