Fight

Sibling Love

Chapter 32

Your eyes widen as they ran over. You quickly did what your gut told you to do. Close the door. And you did. Well, you tried. The door was half way closed when C.A.P. stopped it with his foot.

“Open. The. God. Damn. Door.”

You gulped and slowly opened it.

“What the hell is going on?” C.A.P. said through clenched teeth.

Sunggyu stepped in front of you, “None of your business.”

Chunji rolled his eyes. “She is our business.”

“Oh really? Who said that ?” Sunggyu said, challenging him.

“_______ brother, Lee Byunghyun.”

“But, he isn’t here, is he.” Sunggyu said, raising an eyebrow.

“Quit testing my patience, Kim Sunggyu.”

“I don’t want my name coming out of your filthy mouth.”

Both gangs held their stance. You could feel the tension in the air.

“Hand her over, she’s ours.”

“Hell no. She wants to be here, right ______?”

What the heck are you talking about. You guys kidnapped me.

You bit your lip, not knowing what to say.

“You know, you guys are pissing my hyungs off. You should just let _____ come with us and we’ll leave you alone.” Changjo said, stepping into the conversation.

“Oh. We’re pissing you guys off? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?” Dongwoo sneered at them.

“You should shut your mouth before I shut it for you.”

“You got some guts, don’t you. Just so you know, YOU are on OUR territory, so we can kick your asses.” Infinite smirked happily.

“We beat your asses last time, so we’ll do it again.” Teen Top chuckled and wasn’t intimated at all.

“Then, fine. Let’s fight.”

Before Teen Top could say anything, Dongwoo punched C.A.P. in the face. Then a fight broke out. You watched in horror while the boys punched and kicked each other. Ricky was about to punch Sungyeol, until Sungyeol flipped him over and punched him right in the face. Even through Sungyeol can be very childish, he’s pretty strong. A few of them were already bruised and bleeding. They were going to wreck this house and kill each other sooner or later, but you didn’t want to see that happen. Your heart was racing as you watched them fight. You couldn’t take it anymore.

“STOP! STOP IT!” you screamed on top of your lungs.

You pulled L and Chunji away from each other before they could do anything.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! Can’t you settle this in another way?!”

You were pissed and they knew it.

“They were the first ones to piss us off. . . “ Sungyeol muttered under his breath.

You glared at him.

Then, 2ne1 finally stepped into this mess.

“How about this. Let’s forget this even happen. Let ______ stay with Infinite for the day, and DO NOT TELL L.JOE.” CL said.

“Why the hell would we agree to that ?” C.A.P. said.

“Look. ______ needs more free time. I bet she’s going to get sick and tired of being around us 27/7, right?” CL said, chuckling.

“No, unnie! I wouldn’t!” you said, waving your hand.

“Just let her have her fun.” Dara said.

“Why should we?” Chunji said, crossing his arm.

“Or we’ll kick your asses. You know we’re the toughest girl gang in Seoul. We’re just doing this for ______.” Park Bom said, putting an arm around you.

Teen Top hesitated, and then finally nodded.

“I’ll let you go this time, but you are NOT getting away from us next time.” C.A.P. said, pointing a finger at you before storming off. Teen Top glared at infinite before following C.A.P.

“Well! I guess we’re done here. We’ll see you later, k?” Minzy said.

You smiled and nodded. “Thank you, unnie!”

“No problem, hun. Later.”

CL gave you a hug and 2ne1 left.

You let out a sigh and turned around. You gasped at infinite. They were all bloody and bruised.

“Let me get the first aid-kit. . . “ 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

WOOT~ NEW CO-AUTHOR, PURPLEBOO <3