Saved By You

Sibling Love

Chapter 22

You skipped school today and stayed with Infinite. You wanted to gather your confidence during the time you have, so you won't be so nervous when you see L.Joe.

But everyone else thought you were crazy.

They kept telling to go to school and get it over with. They must of told you that L.Joe doesn't hate you for the millionth time and you agreed, but you were still scared for some reason.

"Yah! _____. Stop being such a stubborn girl and go talk to him!" Hoya said.

"Do you know how scared I am? I know he's my brother, but he has a really bad temper and you know I can't handle it." you said.

"Uh. Fine." Hoya scoffed and walked away.

"Hoya is right. You can't hide from him forever." Sungyeol said.

"I know. And I won't be hiding from him anymore. If you guys want me to leave, I'll go." you said.

"Woohyun is making dinner. So eat up then go." he said.

You were wasting time, but you were hungry, so you nodded your head and stayed.

After dinner, you grabbed and your jacket and headed towards the door.

"Woah. Where are you going?" Sunggyu asked.

"To find L.Joe." you said.

"It's 7:35 and I know it's not so dark yet, but it does get dark really quickly and we don't want you to get or something." Sunggyu said.

"Ok. First, you guys want me to leave, but now you guys want me to stay? Make up your mind." you said.

"Anyways, I just want to get this over with. I'll be careful. I'm not a little girl anymore." you finished.

"Fine. We're not gonna stop you. Go ahead. Good luck." Woohyun said.

"Ok. And thank you so much for letting me stay here. I owe you guys so much." you said, giving them a smile.

"You do." Dongwoo chuckled.

"You better come back and visit us!" SungJong said.

"I promise." you said.

They gave you a 'hwaiting!' and let you go.

When you got outside, you took in a deep breath and started to walk.

In about 30 minutes, the sky turned dark.

Sunggyu was right. It got dark pretty quickly...

You got goose bumps on your arms, so you started to rub your arms for warmth.

You checked your watch.

It was going to be 8:00 in a few minutes.

You shivered in your jacket and kept on walking.

Not a lot of people were on the streets.

Gah... This is so creepy...

You walked faster, but you remember that you didn't know where this place is and you didn't know where you are going.

You took out your phone to dial SungJong's number, but it went to his voice message.

You sighed and snapped your phone shut.

The streets became quieter and you heard foot steps behind you.

You quickened your pace, but the foot steps behind you is catching up.

You turned you head slightly to see the people's face.

There was two guys dressed in black.

Then, your girl instincts kicked in, which means you began to run.

You got chased into a dark corner.

Real smart, ______. Real smart.

"Oh. Look what we got here." one of the guys with a hoodie and ripped jeans said with a husky voice to the other guy with a black T-shirt,

"You're really cute. I like cute girls." the T-shirt guy said.

They both chuckled and walked closer to you.

You step back, knowing there is nothing you can do, but scream.

The hoodie guy clamped a hand over your mouth and said, "You're not going to scream, are you?"

You bit his hand.

"AH! ! WHAT THE !" he yelled.

He was pissed off.

Wrong move, _____....

He slapped you across the face.

The T-shirt guy grabbed your chin and made you look up at him.

Your eyes are full of tears and your face stings.

He smiled and leaned in.

Oh god! Help me! Where is Infinite or Teen Top when I need them!?!

These guys were about to steal your first kiss and your ity when someone kicked them down.

You gasped.

L.Joe. (A/N: i could totally hear dramatic music here lolz!~)

You were so happy to see him.

He was taking down those guys like they weren't worth his time, which, of course, they weren't.

Then, someone grabbed your arm.

You were about to punch him, when you saw it was only L.

"Let's get out of here." he said.

"I can't leave Byunghyun." you said.

"He's doing fine. Let's leave before you get hurt." he said.

He was pulling you away when L.Joe said, "Let go of her, Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo? Is he talking about L? is that his real name?

"I think you should let go of her." L or Myungsoo hissed.

Byunghyun yanked your wrist out of L's grasped.

"Don't go near my sister again." L.Joe threatened.

"It wasn't my fault that she was too scared to ever see your ing face again!" L yelled and ran off.

Byunghyun and Myungsoo knows each other? Since when?

L.Joe cursed silently in his mind.

"Let's go home." he said, breathing hard.

You let him drag you all the way home.

~~~~ At home ~~~~

You guys tip toed up to your room. You closed your door.

Right after that, you burst into tears.

"OPPA! I'MSOSORRYANDIPROMISETHATI'LLLISTENTOYOU!" you brawled on the floor.

He wrapped his arms around you and said, "I was stupid to leave you. I should be sorry."

The comfort of his arms made you so happy, but there was a lot of questions you wanted to ask him and you bet there was some questions he wanted to ask you.

"Let's save the questions for tomorrow and let's just sleep now." he said like he just read your mind.

You nodded and you both climbed into bed.

You were happy that you were back at his side and that you can sleep with him.

But you had a feeling that the comfort will end because when you tell him about what happened for the past two days, he'll never forgive you.

That's why you were admiring the moment you have right now with him.

 I missed you, oppa. . .

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

YAH~ L.JOE CAME BACK AFTER 6 CHAPTER OF INFINITE O____o LOLZ!

ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT...TOO MUCH STRESS IN SCHOOL =.= I HATE IT. BUT HURRAY FROM SPRING BREAK! ^.^ MORE TIME TO UPLOAD <3

CAN YOU GUYS GUESS HOW MYUNGSOO AND BYUNGHYUN KNOWS EACH OTHER? IF YOU GET IT RIGHT, I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE XD

ALSO, SHOULD I CALL L 'L' OR 'MYUNGSOO'? TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT CUZ I'M GETTING CONFUSED...HEHE

BTW, DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO BIG BANG'S NEW SONG CALLED LOVE SONG AND STUPID LAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE LOVE IT!

ANYWAYS~ ENJOY MY HONEYS =]