I Can't Tell You

Sibling Love

Chapter 25

L.Joe P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch about to fall asleep.

The door bell rang and T snapped out of my “almost sleep”.

I dragged my feet to the doorway and opened it.

_______ was standing there with lunch in her hand.

“You’re back.” I said.

“Yeah. . . And someone followed me home.” She said.

“What?!?” I yelled.

Ji Yong popped up behind her and so did the rest of Big Bang.

“HOLY ! Ji, what are you doing here?!?” I yelled, totally surprised and happy.

Ji Yong is ______ best friend, but I also look up to him, that’s why I somewhat look like him.

“I bumped into your sister on the streets.” he replied.

“Uhhh. . . oppa? Who is he?” ______ asked, who was already hiding behind me.

I was shocked that she didn’t remember that Ji Yong is her best friend, but then I remembered that she lost her memory about the past during the car crash.

“I came here because she totally forgot about me! I want to know why.” he said.

I nodded then turned to ________ and said, “Can you go heat up the lunch?”

She nodded and went off to the kitchen.

“Come in.” I said to Big Bang.

I led them to the living room and I pulled Ji Yong next to me on the couch.

“What happened to her?” he whispered to me.

“Let me make the long story short. She got into a car crash in middle school and lost her memory.” I said.

Ji Yong and the rest of Big Bang’s mouth dropped opened.

“How did I not know?!?!” Ji Yong semi-yelled.

“You were skipping school with Big Bang that day. Well, you do that almost every day. . . “ I said, rolling my eyes.

“So what happened is true?!?” Seungri yelled.

“Yes! And shush~ I don’t want _____ to know.” I hissed.

“Why? She has the rights to know what happened to her.” Taeyang said.

“She’ll freak out. Remember that time when we lost her hamster and we told her? She locked herself inside her room for a week! Imagine if we tell her, she’ll be in her room, crying, for a whole month.” I said to Ji Yong.

“Yeah. . . “ he mumbled.

“I don’t want her to be depressed. I can’t see her like that.” I said, lowering my head.

“But still, you have to tell her. Unless there is something you’re keeping away from her.” Ji Yong said, cocking an eyebrow.

“N-no. Of course not. . . It’s just. . . “ I stumbled with my words.

 AISH! What’s wrong with me?!?

“Haha~ I’m just playing with you! But, I’m still pissed that she doesn’t remember me! Her best friend!!!” he said loudly.

I quickly calmed him down before he can go into a fit of rage.

He quickly sat down when ______ came over.

“What are you guys talking about?” she asked.

“Oh. I was just. . .congratulating him on getting into a gang.” Ji Yong said.

She nodded.

I swear I saw a light bulb above Ji Yong’s head when he stood up and said, “I got an idea!”  

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, JI YONG GOT A PLAN~ CAN ANYONE GUESS WHAT'S HE'S THINKING?

WOOHOO~ L.JOE AND G-DRAGON ARE LIKE MY BAISES <3333

ANYWAYS, ENJOY MY SWEETIES! :)