Join Us

Sibling Love

Chapter 5

recap:

"I'm not finished! I have something to ask you." said the guy. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"What." ByungHyun sighed and turned around.

"We don't ever ask this question to JUST anyone... So... You wanna join our group?" the guy asked.

"Why the hell would I join you us?" Byunghyun snapped.

"Look. Your the first guy that I ever seen that can stand up to me and can punch me back... Which I'm going to get you back for that... Anyway, this is your chance. If you take it, we got you and your girl's back. But, if you don't want it, then don't come begging to me when your helpless." the guy said.

Byunghyun thought for a minute, then said, "No. I don't want to be around you guys. It's just bad luck."

~~~~ After School ~~~~

"Wahhhh~ Oppa! I'm hungry~~~~" you whined.

"Hehehe. Me too. Let's go a bakery." he said and dragged you along.

~~~~ At bakery ~~~~

"Oppa. Why did we go this far to a bakery? This place is like in the south... So far..." you whined agained.

"This place has the best food here and you're hungry, so I bought you here. Come on~ Be happy." he said.

You smiled at him and ate.

After eating, you guys went around the place. It had the coolest things there. You squealed at almost everything that you wanted.

"Oppa~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Look at that! Isn't it sooooo cute~~~" you said, pointing at the bag you wanted.

  

"Mmmmm... Yeah." he shrugged and walked off.

"Yahh~~~ Oppa! Come back!" you said, stomping your feet.

"Hahahaha! Ok, ok." he said.

"Oppa..." you said.

"Mmmm?" he mumbled.

You batted your eyelashes at him and did a cute pouty face.

He stared at your for a second, then sighed," Ok, ok. Just stopped doing that to me."

He went in and brought the bag for you.

The owner smiled and asked, "What are you guys doing here so late?", while giving you your bag.

"Oh. We're here just to look around and stuff." you answered.

"Go home now. There are bad people here at night." the owner said, her eyes filled with fear.

"W-What?" you stammered.

"Go. Go home safe!" she said and quickly pushed you guys out the door.

"Wow... So bossy." Byunghyun said, annoyed.

"Oppa... I think she means it." you said, worried.

"Mhm... Whatever. Let's just go." he said.

You held onto his hand and wouldn't let go.

"Your hand is getting sweaty. What wrong?" he asked.

"I'm scared." you whispered.

"It's ok. You got me." he said, smiling.

But you couldn't smile back. You felt someone watching you guys.

You turned your head around and looked behind you.

No one.

Ok. Gosh... I got scared for no reason.

But then, right after you turned around, someone grabbed Byunghyun's shoulder and pulled him back.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" both of you screamed.

There were 7 guys behind you and two of them were holding Byunghyun.

"You should of listen to that owner from the store, this is our territory..." one of the guys growled.

"You know, you're pretty." another guy said, walking towards you.

You were shaking with fear.

"DON'T TOUCH HER, YOU ING SON OF A !" Byunghyun yelled.

"Don't ing piss me off!" one of them yelled and started to beat up Byunghyun.

You didn't know what to do.

Oh my in' god!!!!!!! Someone save my brother!!!!!! SOMEONE!!!

Then you heard shouts and screams. You looked up and saw half of the guys on the ground.

You looked for your lifesavers.

It was Teen Top.

The fight lasted for about 30 minutes while you helped Byunghyun.

"Stop!" someone yelled.

You looked up and saw the police.

"!" the guys said.

The other group ran off.

Teen Top glared at the police and the police cleared his throat and said, "I'll let you off this time! Now leave!" and the police left.

Byunghyun groaned and you were so worried.

"Oppa..." you said, crying.

"Look. We just saved your ! Now, are you going to join us? This is your last chance." they said.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT NOW WHILE SOMEONE IS INJURED!!!!! OH MY GOD! JUST GO AWAY!" you yelled.

"You little--" one started to say, but the other stopped him.

Byunghyun coughed and said, quietly, "It's ok, ____.", then he turned around and faced Teen Top and said, "I'll join your little group, but you guys have to protect ______ or else the deal is off and I'll kick your ."

"Whatever! Now that your part of the group, time for introductions~" the guy with the cute face said.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

SO, CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHO THE OTHER GROUP IS? I BET YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET IT RIGHT CUZ MY SUBSCRIBERS ARE SO SMART!! HEHE~ ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING! <3