Safe Escape

Sibling Love

Chapter 8

You woke up to the sun shining at your eyes. You rubbed your eyes and sat up on your bed.

You looked around the room and saw Byunghyun sleeping by your side and Teen Top sleeping on the floor and...

Wait... Teen Top? Oh yeah. They slept here. DARN! What will happen when step-mom comes in here and sees them?!?

You crept slowly out of your bed and nearly had to climb over Teen Top because they were sleeping on top of each other.

When you stepped out of your room, you quickly glanced at your step-mom and dad's room.

They were asleep.

Good.

Then, you walked to your step-sister's room.

They were also asleep.

Ok.

You needed to use the bathroom, but you were scared if your step-mom or step-sisters wake up and find them! But, you couldn't bring six guys into the bathroom with you!

You decided to go to the bathroom really quickly.

You were in the middle of brushing your hair when you heard Yui, Mika's sister, screamed your name.

OH ! Please say that she didn't find out! Oh! Who am I kidding! There is six guys in my room, how can anyone not see!?!

You put down the brush and ran out.

Yui was glaring at you.

"Before you say anything, let me explain--" you started, but Yui cut you off.

"Why are you just standing there while you should be making us breakfast!" she yelled and stormed off.

What? Breakfast?

You looked inside your room and saw that no one was there.

You walked in and looked around.

The window was opened.

But where did Byunghyun go?

You saw a note on your pillow.

You picked it up and read it.

 

Hey babe~

Sorry for leaving you, but we could tell that you have problems with your family....well, step family, so we left earlier. I bet your wondering how we knew, well, you could say from experience. Byunghyun is tucked under the sheets, if your wondering. Anyway, see you at school, babe~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      - Changjo

 

You smiled at the note.

Experience?

You sighed and pulled the blanket off of Byunghyun.

He was still asleep.

You glanced at the time.

7:49 AM

I guess I have to make breakfast for that now.

You sighed again.

You smiled at the sleeping Byunghyun and went downstairs.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

SOOOO...HOW DID YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!! CHANGJO IS SO CUTE :3 LOLZ~

ANYWAYS, DID ANYONE HERE SAW BIG BANG'S NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!! OMG~ GD LOOKS HOT ;] LOLZ! MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THAT ALBUM IS 'TONIGHT'. IT HAS AN AWESOME BEAT TO IT! <3

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXO5S7cZAIo  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXO5S7cZAIo