Meet the Infamous Teen Top

Sibling Love

Chapter 4

Both of you turned around slowly and saw 5 guys standing there with a pissed expression on their face.

One looked muscular and scary, the other guy looked a bit feminine, the other guy has weird looking lips, the other guy has a cute face and looks shy, and the last guy has a scary look in his eyes, but looks cute too.

But they still look scary, whatsoever.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Byunghyun asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Uhh... Oppa... I think we should... You know... Walk away." you squeaked at him, completely scared.

"I ain't walking away from these bastards." he growled.

"Not a smart choice." the guy with the muscle came launching at him and punched him in the face.

"OPPA!!!" you screamed as Byunghyun fell back.

"You retards." Byunghyun growled as he got up, holding his bleeding mouth and threw a punch at the guy who punched him.

Within a minute or so, a fight broke out. 5 guys was punching, kicking, and nearly killing him.

You couldn't take it. You started to cry, so you scream, "STOP IT! STOP HURTING HIM! GET THE OFF OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone in the school stop what they were doing and looked straight at you.

"You got guts, you know?" one of the guys said.

You rushed towards Byunghyun's side and pulled him up.

"Oh my god! Oppa, are you ok?!?" you asked him frantically.

"Yeah...." he said.

Byunghyun got himself together and stared at the guys and said, "I don't care who you are and I don't care if you beat the crap out of me, but don't you ever touch _____"

"Oppa..." you said, quietly.

"I think you should get this in your head. We are the infamous gang of Seoul, Teen Top, so don't mess with us." one of the guys said.

"Whatever. I'm not wasting my time on you guys." Byunghyun said, walking away and dragging you along.

"I'm not finished! I have something to ask you." said the guy.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

WOW....THIS CHAPTER FEELS SO BORING, LOLZ! SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WANTS TO ASK L.JOE, HMMMM? ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING!