GIRLFRIEND?!?!

Sibling Love

Chapter 10

You went to your 1st period class and looked for a seat.

Everyone was too scared to even look at you.

You walked to the back of the room and sat down.

After waiting for the teacher for 10 minutes, no one came in.

Someone tapped you on the shoulder. You looked at her.

You wanted friends in this school, so you put on a smile and asked, "Yes?"

"Is... Is it true that you are part of Teen Top?" she asked.

"Well, I wouldn't really say so. I mean, I am their friend and they care about me, so I not sure." you answered.

She looked at you, scared.

"But, their not mean at all... or not to me. Deep inside their really sweet." you quickly said.

"Really? But I heard their leader, C.A.P. killed a person." she said.

Killed? No way. C.A.P. oppa wouldn't do that... would he?

"I don't think so. He doesn't look like a person who would kill. Well, maybe his outer appearance, but he has a kind heart... sorta. It could be rumors." you said.

After a few minutes, she build up her courage and asked, "Are you L.Joe's girlfriend?"

"What?" you asked, confused.

"Well, the way he talked about you. He sounded really serious...and scary." she said.

"Oh. Well, I am --" you started to say, but was cut off with someone putting a hand on your shoulder.

You looked up and saw that it was Byunghyun.

"Oppa?" you asked.

"Yeah. She is my girlfriend." he said.

When you heard that, the whole classroom was in shock mode.

WHAT?!? GIRLFRIEND?? LEE BYUNGHYUN, YOU CRAZY !!!! GO DIE!

You held yourself from screaming at him.

You coughed and slowly turned around to face him, "Oppa~ Can I talk to you outside?"

"Why? We could talk here." he said.

You gave your most deadly-est glare to him.

"Outside works too." he coughed.

You calmly walked outside or you tried to.

When you were a far away from your classroom, you started to yell at your brother.

"YAH! WHAT THE ! YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I'M YOUR SISTER! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?! FIRST, YOU SAY THOSE EMBARRASSING THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE NOT COMING CLOSE TO ME! SECOND, NOW I CAN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO SCARED OF ME! AND NOW, I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?!? ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF?" you screamed.

"I am! First, you have to calm down! I'll explain." he said.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

HAHA~ WHAT DO YOU THINK L.JOE'S EXPLANATION IS?

ALSO... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU <33333

 

  YOU GET A KISS FROM L.JOE~ HAHA~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

ANYWAYS, I HAVE A QUESTION AND ALL OF MY AWESOME READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS MUST ANSWER:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER IN INFINITE?

HAHA~ I KNOW.. SO RANDOM, BUT I WANT TO KNOW! MY FAVORITE(S) IS DONGWOO AND WOOHYUN <333