Truth Revealed

Sibling Love

Chapter 34

You sat on the couch with 2ne1. 

"So, how's Infinite?" CL asked.

"They're better."

"Who was the guy you were walking with?" Dara asked.

You blushed a bit and said, "Myungsoo oppa."

"Ohhh~ You call him oppa." Dara said, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, n-not in that way." you quickly said.

They laughed and got up.

"What do you guys want to eat for dinner?" CL asked.

"Pizza!"

She chuckled and get on the phone. You went up stairs to clean yourself up. After 30 minutes, you came back down. You heard 2ne1 talking, but you stopped when you heard Myungsoo's name. You leaned against the door and tried to listen in on their conversation.

"Do you think she'll remember him?"

"I don't know, if she didn't remember Ji Yong oppa, how will she remember L?"

"Plus, L.Joe hates L. I wonder why...."

You heard someone sigh.

"That crash really did affect _____."

Your eyes widen after you heard your name.

Crash? What crash? What are the talking about?

Your curiosity got the best of you. You burst into the room. They stopped talking and turned around.

"________...."

"W-what are you guys talking about? What crash?" you said. You were a bit scared and confused.

"So.... You heard us...."

"Please, explain."

2ne1 sighed and looked at each other and nodded.

"I guess it's time for you to know."

You looked at them with curious eyes, waiting for them to speak.

"You might want to sit.... Or stand. Either is fine."

You tapped your foot nervously, wondering what they were going to say to you.

"Well... You... got into a car crash in middle school and you don't remember anything from the car crash and anything before that."

Your eyes widen, but after a few seconds, you started to laugh. 2ne1 looked at you as if you were crazy.

"Hahahahahaha! I almost fell for that! Unnie, you guys are too funny."

"We aren't joking, ______. It's true."

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

CL narrowed her eyes and said, "Fine. You know Ji Yong right?"

You nodded your head.

"Do you remember anything about him before you met him?"

You shook your head, wondering where this is going.

"Remember the picture he showed you of us?"

"Yes...."

"Then tell me, how can we take that picture if you don't know us now? And tell me why you don't remember us even though we gave you solid proof that we are your best friend? Tell me why you can't remember Myungsoo when he liked you in middle school? Tell me!"

You gulped. Is she telling the truth? I can't believe it....

"I'm not lying. I do joke around, but if something happens to my friend, I don't fool around." she said dead serious, as if she read your mind.

Your heart was thumping and your eyes were widened.

"No... no... This can't be true..."

You ran out of the house.

~~~~ Outside ~~~~

You went to take a walk trying to get a hold of yourself.

Hold on a sec, if I was in a crash, why couldn't L.Joe oppa just tell me?

"______-ah"

You turned around and noticed that L.Joe was right behind you.

"Oppa...."

His smile faded. "What's wrong?" He took a step closer to you, but you moved back.

"Oppa.... why didn't you tell me?" you whispered.

"What?" he didn't know what you were talking about.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE CRASH!?" you shouted, tears rolling down your cheeks.

L.Joe just stood there in shock.

Just when he could have said something, you out.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!

-RUNS TO CORNER AND HIDES- IT'S BEEN SO LONG D; I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (x10) SORRY D; IT'S JUST THAT HIGH SCHOOL IS TRYING MURDER ME WITH HOMEWORKS, TESTS, AND QUIZZES. THIS IS SUCH A LAME CHAPTER D; GAHHH! I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING MYSELF.... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME YET DX -SIGH- SOO~ TODAY IS SOMEONE'S SPECIAL DAY!!! GUESS WHO?? L.JOE L.JOE L.JOE L.JOE!!!! IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!! WOOOOO~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OPPA <3 SARANGHAE :3 AND YESTERDAY WAS DONGWOO'S BIRTHDAY, SO HAPPY late BIRTHDAY <3 XD LET'S WISH THEM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <3