Bruises

Sibling Love

Chapter 33

L's POV

She walked away from the door and into the living room where we sat. She fumbled around in some cabinets until she pulled out the first-aid kit. She started with Dongwoo hyung. Something surged in my stomach, it felt weird.

It's like that same feeling in middle school. What is it. . . ? Oh yeah, jealousy. All those guys being around her makes me crazy.

She slowly and carefully took care of the hyungs and Sungjong. Bandaging their wounds and bruises , and giving them a loving smile.

I want her to only smile at me like that.

The last one was me.

"Oppa. Where did you get hurt?"

I pointed at my bruise on my arm and face. She grabbed some bandages, cotton, and rubbing alcohol. She dabbed some rubbing alcohol onto the cotton and started cleaning my cuts. I winced in pain. "."

"Are you ok?" she asked, looking at me with warm eyes that could of melted me. I quickly looked away and nodded. I looked back at her while she continued to bandage me.

Her face is so beautiful. Her big innocent eyes to her sharp nose to her full lips.

My eyes locked on her lips. The weird feeling came back, but it wasn't jealousy, it was something different. I kept on gazing at her until she spoke which made me lose my train of thoughts.

"Oppa. I'm done." she said, lightly patting my shoulder.

"Thanks." I muttered.

She stood up and looked at all of us. She shook her head in disapprovement.

"Look at you guys. Why did you guys even start the fight?"

"What?! They were the ones who started this crap!"

"Both of you guys are at fault! If none of you provoked each other, then none of you would end up like this!"

"Aish. . . But - "

"No more 'but's." she said. She sighed and said, "Go get some rest. I'll leave you guys alone."

"You're going to leave?" Sungjong asked. She nodded.

"Come on~ Stay for a little while!" Sungyeol whined. She poked his bruised shoulder and he yelped in pain.

"You see. Now is not the time to play. I'll come back next time."

They all huffed and nodded.

"Bye _______!" they chimed. All of them went into their rooms expect for me.

"L oppa, aren't you going to rest too?"

"No. I'm not that hurt like the others."

"Oh. Well, see you later oppa."

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm. She turned around, giving me a confused look.

"Let me walk you home."

She bit her lower lip hesitantly, but nodded. I smile and both of us walked out.

Your POV

You walked next to L in complete silence, not knowing what to say. You glanced at him as your eyes widen. You never looked at L carefully before, but now that you did, he looks very handsome. It felt like he was shining in the sun light. Without knowing it, he looked back at you.

"So, see anything good?" L suddenly said. You got scared and did a little jump. He laughed and you slightly punched his arm.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you kept staring at me. Am I that good looking?"

You lowered your head and blushed. You punched his arm again.

"Owwww! You know, I got hurt."

"Then why didn't you stay home when I told you guys too?"

". . . Touche."

You giggled.

After a few more minutes of fooling around and laughing, you were back at 2ne1's house.

"Thank you L oppa. Get home safe."

"Uhh. . . "

You looked at him as he blushed.

"You can . . . Uhh . . . call me Myungsoo oppa if you want to."

You smiled at him in amusement.

"Myungsoo oppa. . . Myungsoo oppa." You said it a few times. The words rolled off of your tongue comfortably, for some reason.

"Alright. Then, see you later Myungsoo oppa."

He left with a satisfied chuckle. He waved as he walked away. You smiled as you watched him walk away. Suddenly, the door opened and Park Bom stepped outside.

"I knew it was you outside."

"Hi, unnie!" you giggled.

Both of you walked back in. You went upstairs to put your stuff away, but one thing was on your mind.

Myungsoo oppa. . . 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I UPDATED. *SIGH* SUMMER BREAK IS GOING TO BE OVER IN A FEW DAYS *SOBS* TTOTT DIDN'T EVEN GET ALL MY SCHOOL SUPPLIES YET -.-;; WELL, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE QUICKER! THANK YOU <3