Teen Top In The House!

Sibling Love

Chapter 7

 You nearly fainted when Byunghyun fainted.

"Wahhhh!!! Oppa! Are you ok?" you yelled right next to his ear.

"You know... Yelling at him won't make him better." Ricky chuckled.

"We should take him to your house." said Changjo, eager to see how your house looked like.

"Oh yeah... Good idea..." you said, but remembered that your step-family is at home and if you take home 6 guys, your step-mom would totally flip and kick you out the house and you and your brother will have no place to live!

 "Ummm... On second thought... Why don't we go to one of your house?" you asked.

"Why? Afraid that someone will see you with 6 guy going to your house?" Niel asked.

"Yeah... That's mostly it." you said. "Hahaha~ It's ok. We told you that we got your back." Chunji winked at you.

"Oppa! Thanks!" you giggled.

You led them to your house. You told them to stay behind when they got to your house. You opened the door slowly and tip-toed in. You peaked inside the living room to see if they were awake. You let out a sigh, glad that they were asleep. You went back outside and told them it was safe to come in.

"Be really quiet. My step-family is asleep and I don't want them to wake up." you said.

They nodded and went inside.

C.A.P. and Niel is carrying Byunghyun.

You led them up to your room.

"Waaahh~ You have such a cute room!" Changjo squealed.

You rolled your eyes, but you couldn't help but smile.

"Put him on my bed." you said and pointed at your bed.

They dropped him on your bed and you heard Byunghyun groan.

"AISH! Don't do that!!" you hissed at them.

"Sorry..." they pouted.

You smiled and said,"Thank you guys so much! Well, your job is done. You can go home now."

You went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

You went back to your room, and to your surprise, Teen Top was asleep on the floor of your bedroom.

"Yah! Oppa! Wake up! You have to go home!" you hissed in their ears. But they all shooed you away.

You sighed and couldn't do anything.

"I guess I can let you guys sleep for a night. I deal with the consequences later... Good night, oppas." you whispered.

You crawl into bed next to Byunghyun and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

Hey guys! I typed this chapter on the iPhone, so if there was anyway mistakes, SORRY!!! Anyway, what do you guys think will happen when they wake up???

 Harharhar~ thanks for reading <3333