Let's Get To Know Teen Top!

Sibling Love

Chapter 6

"Introductions?" Byunghyun asked.

"Well, of course. You don't even know us." one of the guys said.

"Same goes for you. You don't even know about me and you invite me into your little group!" Byunghyun snapped.

"Don't cross the line." one of the guys snarled and was ready to pounces on Byunghyun until another guy stopped him.

"Yah~ Hyung. Calm down." the other guy said.

"Anyway, before you says anything stupid and makes one of us kill you, I'm Ricky." the Ricky guy held out his hand.

Byunghyun didn't even bother to shake his hand.

"Ummm... He's a bit upset that one of your guys tried to punch him. He's still not calm." you said.

"Oh, well, I'm Niel." Niel said.

You nodded.

"I'm Changjo"

"I'm Chunji"

You smiled at all of them and looked at the last guy. You waited for him to say his name, but he didn't.

"Ummm..." You said.

"Oh. He's C.A.P. Our leader. He has a temper..." Changjo said.

"Ahhh~" you whispered.

"But, it's ok. He wouldn't hurt a girl. If he did, we got your back." Ricky said, slinging his arm around your shoulder and you giggled.

"Can you two....ouch.... stop... uhhh... flirting and help me.." Byunghyun groaned.

"Ah! Oppa! Your still hurt!" you yelped.

"Well, that could explain why I'm still on the floor!" Byunghyun snapped again.

"Sheesh..." you said and walked towards him.

"Oh yeah. We didn't get your name." Niel said.

"Oh. I'm ______" you said.

"Are you like his girlfriend or something?" Changjo asked.

"Er... No. I'm his sister." you answered.

"All right! Everyone! Say 'Hi' to my new girlfriend!" Changjo said, as he leaned in for a kiss on the cheek.

"Umm. Not yet!" you laughed and pushed him away.

He pouted and walked next to Byunghyun.

"Your lucky to have a hot sister or else I could of left you on the streets to rot." Changjo said, jokingly and patted him on the shoulder hard enough to make him scream in pain.

"Aish~ Don't do that to him!" you said.

"Sorry..." Changjo whispered.

"Who was those guys anyway?" you asked.

"Them? Their Infinite. The 'badass' gang in South Seoul." Ricky said.

"Pshh... Badass. Look at them run away when the police came." Chunji laughed.

"Are they really that bad?" you asked, still scared of what you saw earlier.

"They're bad. But like we said, if your brother comes into our group then we got your back." Niel said.

You smiled at them.

"I want to know... Who are the baddest gangs into Seoul?" you asked.

"Well, the baddest boy gang is, of course, Big Bang. I heard their leader, G-dragon, killed a lot of people. And, the baddest girl gang is 21, but their leader, CL, is hot!" Changjo said.

"G-dragon..." the name came out of your mouth and gave a shiver down your spine. It felt like you knew that person, in a good way.

"What?" Chunji asked.

"Oh nothing." you said, shaking your head.

You just notice that C.A.P. hadn't said anything during the whole time.

"Oppa~ Are you ok?" you asked, as you walked towards C.A.P.

"Oh my god~ She is so cute when she uses her aeygo. It makes me want her more." Changjo said.

"Shut up, lover boy." Chunji smacked the side of his head.

C.A.P. turned away and said, "You should be caring about your brother more than about me."

His voice didn't sound so scary anymore.

You ran back towards Byunghyun's side.

"Oh yeah. What was your name again?" C.A..P asked Byunghyun.

"Lee Byunghyun." he said.

"Byunghyun.... What kind of name is that?" C.A.P. laughed.

"Shut the hell up!" Byunghyun spat out blood.

"WAHHH! OPPA!" you screamed in horror.

"I don't like it. How about something like .......ummmm.............. L.joe......or something." C.A.P. said.

"Tss (the sound you make when your annoyed or something like that ^^') L.Joe..... What kind of name is that." Byunghyun said before passing out.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

SO, DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT! CAN YOU GUYS GUESS HOW _____ KNOWS G-DRAGON? DO YOU THINK CHANGJO HAS A CRUSH ON ____? ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ^^~

REMEMBER! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS MAKES ME RRREEEAAALLLYYY HAPPY AND MAKES ME UPDATE MUCH MORE FASTER!!! XDDDDD

NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED! DX

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!