Sworn Enemies

Sibling Love

Chapter 17

SungJong waved one of his hand in front of your face.

"Hello~ Miss Lee~ Can you hear me?" SungJong said.

You snapped out of your thoughts and came back into reality.

"Uhhh.Yeah." you said, still in daze.

"What just happened? You blanked out for like 2 minutes." Sunggyu said.

You ignored him and shouted, "YOU'RE INFINITE?!?"

"Wow... You're slow." Hoya chuckled.

"My friends said you were bad people." you said quietly.

"Oh really. Who are your friends?" Dongwoo asked.

Even though he is handsome, his eyes were like hawks and his red flaming hair made him even more terrifying.

"Ummm. Teen Top?" you squeaked.

All of them shot up from their seats and started glaring at you with wide eyes.

You couldn't even breathe.

Uh oh...

"You're Teen Top's friend?!?" Woohyun yelled, in shock.

"Ummm... You can say that." you said.

"Really? Because it's rare how Teen Top has a friend that's a girl." Sunggyu said.

"Well, I'm Lee Byunghyun's sister." you said.

"Lee what?" Hoya asked.

"L.Joe's sister." you said.

". Isn't he the guy we beat up that day?" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I just remembered! And you were that girl with him!" Dongwoo gasped.

"SO YOU'RE THE GUYS WHO HURTED MY BROTHER!" you yelled.

"Well, he should know better not to come to our territory." L growled.

L is the person who doesn't like to talk a lot.

"SungJong! How can you bring her here!?! She could be Teen Top's spy or something! Yah! Are you crazy!?!" Hoya yelled.

"I am not a spy!" you yelled back.

"How can we believe you? Now that you just told us you're with Teen top." Sunggyu said.

"Look. Do you think that I am the type of girl who become some kind of a crazy stalker just to find some information?" you asked.

"Oh. Well... Good point." Woohyun said, then sighed.

"Anyways, why do Infinite and Teen Top hate each other so much? I'm curious." you asked.

"Well, we're not bad people. It's just that we don't like people from your side of town coming to our side. It ruins our reputation." Sunggyu said.

"That doesn't really answer my question." you said.

"We're just sworn enemies. It's simple. If you still want to know more, go ask your buddies." Sungyeol said.

"Ok..." you said.

"Look. We don't like to hurt girls and since SungJong is your friend, then we're fine with that. You can come over to our town, but no one else can. ONLY YOU." Woohyun said.

"Promise." you said.

They don't seem that bad.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!

HMMMM... AN OK CHAPTER :/ I COULDN'T THINK MUSH ABOUT THIS ONE....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3333 THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READING MY STORY! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! TT-TT (TEARS OF HAPPINESS) XD SO HERE'S A SONG I LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU!! I LOVE THIS SONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HimZlrUWgE&feature=player_detailpage