No More Secrets

Sibling Love

Chapter 35

It was about 9 in the morning when you woke up. Your head was hurting a lot and you felt a little dizzy. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the digital clock besides your bed. You blinked a couple of times and wondered, How did I get back home? Then you remembered. 2ne1 told you that you had a car crash before and lost most of your memory. Then you saw L.Joe, screamed at him for not telling you what happened, and then you fainted. You hoped that all that was a lie and that they played a horrible prank on you, but when you clutched your head in pain, you knew it wasn't. 

You got off your bed and slowly walked down the stairs. You stopped when you saw L.Joe sitting on the couch with a dazed expression on his face. He looked up and when he saw you, he quickly stood up.

"______-ah..."

You lowered your head, trying to avoid what he was going to say next. You bit your lip when he took a step closer to you.

"Please. Don't ignore me. I know you are angry, but I'll explain everything to you."

You could hear that his voice was shaking a bit. You lifted your head and saw his worried look. You really don't feel like talking now, but you do want to know what happened. You nodded your head and sat on the couch. He followed you and sat next to you. There was a moment of silence before he spoke.

"First of all, I'm sorry for not telling you about the car crash. I really am. I just don't want to hurt you. But now I realized I hurt you even more for not telling you." he sighed before he continued. "Please understand that I was trying to make you happy."

You glanced at him and your voice came out raspy when you said, "But, you know I was in pain the whole time when I didn't know about the car crash. Why didn't you tell me sooner..." The sadness in your voice made his heart break. He sat closer to you and placed his hand on top of yours. You were about to move away, but he got a firm grip on your hand. You looked down at his hand that held yours and thought for a while.

"You know that I can never be angry at you more than a day." you muttered.

A small smile appeared on his worried face. "Am I forgiven?"

You said, "Maybe later I'll forgive you. Is there any other secrets I should know that you never told me?"

He quickly looked away when you raised an eyebrow at him. "Well..." he started. You crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes. "You better tell me now or I'll ignore you for the rest of the week."

He slowly nodded. The silence overcame you guys again, but it broke when he spoke. "I.... I'm adopted.." He was a bit scared to see your reaction, but when you didn't say anything, he turned around. He saw a blank look on your face. He gulped, getting scared.

"You're... what?"

"I'm adopted.." he whispered.

".... H-How?" You couldn't take in all the news that was being shoved into your mind right now. You just wanted explanations.

"Mom and dad did it. They knew they were going to get a divorce. They couldn't leave you alone, so they adopted me as your older brother. They wanted me to protect you and make you happy. I'm so sorry for not telling you."

Mom and dad did that...? Your eyes widened with shock. L.Joe looked up and panic flashed acrossed his face.

"W-Why are you crying?" L.Joe asked. Without knowing, you were crying. You touched your face and felt your wet cheeks. L.Joe quickly hugged you and said, "Please don't cry." You clung onto his shirt and sobbed.

"If you hate me now, I understand." L.Joe said. You pulled away from him and said, "Pabo. I could never hate you. All the things your did for me... I could never hate you, oppa.." His heart beat quickened as he pulled you into another hug.

"S-So... Are you still mad?" L.Joe asked.

You pulled away and crossed your arms. "A little bit..." He gave you his best puppy-eyes face and you chuckled. "So, anything else you have to tell me?" He shook his head, even though he still has a big secret that he didn't tell anyone.

"No more secrets?"

"N-No."

"You're still my brother; adopted or not. No more secrets, alright?" you said. You held out your pinky. He laced his pinky with yours as both of you pressed your thumbs together.

Someday I'll tell you about how I feel, but not now.

 

GUESS WHO'S BACK????????????????? MEEEEEE and Kangin ^^ <3

Oh. My. Gosh. How long has it been? FREAKING 5 MONTHS?!?! ASDFGHJKL!! -shots- Damn, guys, I'm sorry D; High school is stopping me from updating my fanfics. Grrrr... I MISS YOU ;A; I want to rant and rage, but then I'll bore you guys, so not going to do that... Anyways, HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER AFTER 5 MONTHS? I bet it T.T Oh wells~ Tell me how good or horrible it was. Love you~~~ HOPEFULLY I'll update soon~ SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE >:D