First Day of School

Sibling Love

Chapter 3

Today is the first day of school, so you got up early. You shook ByungHyun's shoulder.

"Mmmmm... I want my...teddy bear....." he mumbled

Hehehe~ He is so cute

"Yah! Wake up! Time to go to school!" you whispered into his ear.

"HMM! WHAT! WE HAVE TO GO WHERE?!?" he yelled as he shot up from your bed.

"Shut up!!! And today is the first day of school!" you hissed at him.

"Oh ... I totally forget." he said, rubbing his hair.

Both of you got ready for school. Byunghyun walked towards your window and jumped out.

"HOLY !!!!" you screamed and ran towards the window to see if he was dead.

But, he looked just fine. He patted his shirt and looked up and said, "See at school~"

"Wait! Why did you do that? You scared the hell out of me!" you said.

"Awww~ You care for me. Hehehe~ I'll tell you later." he said and walked off.

"Uhh. God.." you mumbled.

You walked downstairs and saw one of your step-sisters glaring at you.

"What the hell was all that noise? God. Can't you be quiet." Mika hissed at you.

You didn't have energy to agrue with her, so you walked away and went to the kitchen, grabbed a slice of bread and ran out the door.

"YAH! WHERE THE ARE YOU GOING? I'M GOING TO TELL MOM IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BACK IN HERE!!!!" Mika yelled.

Uhhh... Shut the hell up, !

~~~~ At School ~~~~

You entered your new school called Ivy League High School. The named sounded so elite, so you expected it to be elite.

But, it was the total opposite of elite. There was gum stuck onto the wall, graffiti everywhere, students making out in the corners, and it was just horrible.

"Oh, hey! You're here." someone said.

You turned around and saw Byunghyun. You couldn't be so happy to see him.

"Oh my gosh... What high school is this!?!" you gasped.

"I don't know. This place is ." Byunghyun scoffed.

"Who ing called this place ?" a scary voice came from behind you guys.

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!

SO CAN YOU GUESS WHO THEY ARE? ANYWAY, ENJOY! ALSO....

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!!!!!!

XOXO I LUV YOU GUYS!!