Family Troubles

Sibling Love

Chapter 1

You couldn't stop crying because yesterday could be the most horrible day in your life. First, your father cheated on your mom with another woman, who already had 2 daughters. Second, your real mom died of shock that your father cheated on her. And third, your beloved brother, Lee ByungHyun got kicked out of the house, just because your father's new wife didn't like him.

You were pissed and sad.

How could they do this to me.... I want my brother back!!!! He is the only one that is a real family to me!

Tears kept streaming down your face, until you heard a knock on your window.

You dried your tears from your face and walked closer to the window.

You saw ByungHyun trying to opened the window. He was about to fall, until you opened the window and grabbed his hand.

You helped him pull him into your room.

"Oh My God! You came back! But wouldn't our step-mom be pissed if she see you here." you said and pulled him into a hug.

"I don't ing care about that woman and don't call her 'mom' infront of me. I promise you that I'll come back." he said.

"Oppa... Where are you going to live?" you asked.

"Well, with you of coures." he said, smiling.

"What?!? How?" you asked, confused.

"Just hide me and I can't leave you alone with those es. I want to protect my baby sister." he said.

"Yah~ I'm not a baby, I'm already 16, and I'm not sure." you said.

"I'm 17 and too bad, I'm sticking with you no matter what." he said, proudly.

"YAH! _______! What the hell are you doing up there? Who is in there?" your step-mom yelled.

"Oh !" you whispered.

You quickly pushed Byunghyun into your closet before your step-mom came in.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"N-Nothing. I was just talking on the phone." you lied.

"All you can do is talk, talk, talk! Do even care about the rest of your family!" you step-mother snapped at you.

You flinched and you heard ByungHyun say something like, "ing ....don't talk to my sister like that."

"What was that?!?" your step-mom yelled.

"N-Nothing." you stammered.

"You're useless... I don't know why I didn't kick you out of the house with your no-good brother." she said as she walked out and slammed the door.

You opened your closet as soon as she was gone and let ByungHyun out.

Your tears came back again.

"That ing . That is why I want to stay here. To protect you from that no-good  woman." he hissed.

"Oppa...." you said through your sniffing and tears.

"I'm staying here no matter what you say." he said.

"But.." you started to say.

"No 'but'" he said as he sat on your bed and pat the place next to him. You sat down and rested your head on his shoulder.

"My poor sister..." 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!

FIRST CHAPTER! HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT???? PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD! I THINK IT'S LACKING SOMETHING....HEHE. ANYWAYS, ENJOY~