Eighth Click

「Untitled」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol was smiling at me, faintly blushing. He his lips nervously and my eyes followed the movement – unfortunately, it didn’t go unnoticed.

“What?” Chanyeol snickered, “You want it to do it again?”

My eyes widened. Holy crap, did he just say what I thought he said? I leaned forward, hoping to kiss those soft, wonderful lips again – when he moved his head to the side. He laughed and he laughed loud.

“Wha-?!” I gasped.

He looked back at me, guffawing before sticking out his tongue. “Maybe next time, hyung--” He gently pushed me and I sighed in annoyance. Damn, that was totally uncool of me. Of course he was going to make fun of me – who are we dealing with here after all?!

I stood up and he followed and then my eyes scanned back to the laptop behind him – still on and still waiting. Chanyeol tilted his head, looking at me.

“Hyung?”

“Hm?” My eyes shot back to him – but my mind was racing with thoughts that told me to distract him away from my laptop. I decided to be courageous and took the initiative – using flirtation as a tactic... besides, I was slightly curious as to what his reaction would be. I stepped forward and wrapped an arm over his shoulder. “Now can I kiss you?”

His eyes widened and his cheeks flourished. He nudged me but I didn’t budge, pulling him closer; away from my laptop. “What?! Not funny, hyung!” He turned his head away from my face – chance!

“Really?” I twisted my upper body slowly, stretching my other hand out to reach the laptop while trying to maintain a conversation flowing with the giraffe. “But you seemed to like it a lot, Chanyeol.”

“N-No...” Chanyeol was too busy trying to hide his face as he looked down to his left. “I didn’t say that.”

“Oh? But if I remember correctly,” I hummed, still reaching out to the laptop slowly. “You said you liked the last kiss the most.”

“Th-That’s because--” He stuttered. But of course, giraffes always have the most unexpected surprises up their sleeves. He did the unthinkable. He looked around and saw me twisting out to my laptop.

!

“Hyung, what are you--” He started before following my arm and landing his eyes to my laptop. “What?”

I lunged forward, unwrapping my arm around his shoulder and slamming my hands on the table – blocking his view from my laptop. “Wh-What?”

His eyes widened as he processed the whole thing. It took him almost five complete seconds to scream and point at the laptop, “There! Something’s there, huh?! It’s the reason why you were acting weird!”

I shook my head, feigning panic. “Don’t be ridiculous, Chanyeol. There’s nothing here.”

He frowned, “Then, move away from the laptop.”

“No.”

“Why?!”

“It’s my laptop.”

He pouted and craned his neck to see but I followed his every moment. Thank the heavens, I’m taller than him. “Let – me – see!”

“There – is – nothing – to see!” I replied. He lunged forward and reached out his lanky arms from the spaces of my arms. I gasped, fighting him off. “Chanyeol!”

My stuff was flying everywhere as I pushed back the laptop from his reach.

“What’s in there that even I’m not allowed to see it?!” He screeched, like a giraffe high on drugs.

Oh, I don’t know... pictures of you, perhaps? I thought sarcastically as I grabbed his arms and pushed him off. But he grabbed my arms too and I went with him. We both fell to the floor – again.

I rubbed my head and wondered if we were causing plenty of disturbances to our neighbours with this entire ruckus. But as my vision cleared, I gasped as Chanyeol managed to push me off. I landed on my on the floor beside him with a soft thud and he lunged forward to the table.

“Oh, no you don’t!” I said, grabbing his pants and inevitably pulling them down – revealing clean boxers.

“YAH!” He squealed, trying to pull his pants back up while still reaching for the laptop. “Let go!”

“Don’t you touch that laptop,” I growled, grinning like a maniac. “Or I pull these pants down.”

“WHAT?!”

“Oh, c’mon Chanyeol,” I smirked, actually seizing this rare opportunity. “We’ve taken baths together before, haven’t we? Showing off your boxers isn’t such a big deal, right?”

He blushed brick red, mumbling stuff that sounded extra-terrestrial. His hand was gripping the hem of his jeans tight; I feared that he was going to rip it off.

“Leave my laptop alone.” I said.

He pouted, pulling himself back down to sit right in front of me. I sighed, letting his pants go – all the while, trying to stop a blush from creeping in after seeing his at eye-level. He pulled his pants up, frowning terribly.

I scratched the back of my head. “Now, we’ve learned our lesson, right?” I looked at him.

He gazed at me for a second before flashing a grin. “Nope!” He cheered as he lunged forward to my table again and this time I was too late. I couldn’t stop him. I stared at his back in horror as his eyes finally reached the monitor.

Lord, kill me now.

Chanyeol was grinning victoriously as he finally got the chance to face my laptop. His eyes dart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter