Thirtieth Click

「Untitled」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol and I had sneaked out of the photography club an hour later, after much cleaning and squabbling over the mess we had made. I constantly reassured him that no one would ever know what happened and if they would even get suspicious; he wouldn’t be the first name to pop in their heads.

“You take it easy at the strangest times, hyung…” Chanyeol pouted, rubbing his sides discreetly.

I tilted my head to his movements before smirking slightly. “Does it hurt, Chanyeol?”

He blushed and glared madly at me. He stuck out his tongue and walked further ahead, spitting out a shaky, “N-No! It doesn’t! I-I’m fine!”

I chuckled, easily catching up to him, “And you can be so cute at the most perfect times.” I quickly kissed him on his right temple as I walked past him.

He stood still for a second before shaking his head and blushing harder again. “H-Hyung!” He growled, trying to chase after me but failed to do so because of his rather sluggish movements. I turned around – realizing what it was. I sighed, shaking my head and walking back to him as he leaned for support on the wall.

“Look, don’t push yourself, Chanyeol. It must’ve taken a lot to handle.”

He rolled his eyes at me, shifting his gaze to the side, “You make it sound like you’re so big.”

I raised an eyebrow. “What? Aren’t I just that?”

Chanyeol pursed his lips, turning his head to the side and pouting. “… You’re just right.”

“Right for you?”

“Don’t push your luck, hyung!”

I laughed – hard. “You little tease. Just because it’s your birthday doesn’t mean you can say something like that so easily.” I blocked him from escaping, placing my hand on the wall and cornering him.

“H-Hey!” He panicked, turning his head from left to right. “P-People might come!”

“It’s the middle of the night, Chanyeol. No one will come here.” I whispered, pecking him lightly on the lips as he turned his head in time to face me.

“Mm..!” He mumbled. When I pulled away, he hurriedly pushed me off gently and shook his head. “Still! L-Let’s just go back to the dorms now… can we? I feel… really… weird.”

“Weird?”

“… Never mind.” He said hastily and took my hand, leading me out the main building and into the direction of the dorms. When we arrived at the dorms and up on the second floor where our rooms were located, I immediately pulled him back – he stumbled backwards seeing as he was leading the way.

“Whoa!” He gasped, quickly covering his mouth. He turned his head, his back against my chest and gave a light glare at me before hissing, “What was that for?!”

I chuckled, “Come with me.”

“What?” His eyes widened and stumbled again as I took his hand and led him to my room. When both of us were inside, he grumbled under his breath again, immediately setting himself comfortably on my bed.

“What’s with the pouting?” I chuckled, taking off my jacket and setting down the props I had brought with me to the photography club. “Didn’t you like my gift?”

“I…” He turned his head away from me. “Of course I liked it.”

“Hm…” I smiled, walking towards him and sitting beside him.

“But why did I have to come here? I’m really tired, hyung…” He added. “I want to go back to my room and sleep.”

“Then you can sleep here.” I said, placing my hand on his shoulder and making him lean against me. “You can lean on me like this if you want.”

Chanyeol blinked before suspiciously looking up at me. “You’re awfully… clingy.”

“Clingy? Me?” I scoffed. “You’re very judgmental.”

He pouted. “This is just strange.”

“No,” I kissed him again. “It’s sweet. Aren’t I romantic?”

“Meh!” He coughed, pulling his legs up and adjusting himself so that his head rested on my lap. His long legs were stretched on my bed and he sighed as he got comfortable.

I patted his golden brown hair and pulled some of his bangs out of his forehead. His wide doe-like eyes stared back at me and for some reason, I felt embarrassed. Strange…

“What? What are you looking at?” I asked, looking down at him.

He smiled, “… You’re blushing.”

I tensed for a second, looking to the side and covering my mouth with a hand to secretly feel my cheeks – they were feeling warm. Wow. I’m blushing? Why am I suddenly blushing?

Chanyeol chuckled at my actions and I felt even more self-conscious. “Hyung is blushing!”

“No,” I grumbled, poking his forehead. “I just… ugh…”

“Why are you blushing?” His brown eyes stared at me. Who knew that having him look at me from a different angle could be so… embarrassing?

“Nothing.” I sighed, flicking him lightly on the forehead.

“Ow!”

I bent down and touched his forehead with mine. He choked and mumbled weakly. I smiled, noting the pink tinge on his cheeks forming. “Now look who’s blushing?”

“B-Because…” He stuttered before is shifted his gaze for a moment. He then moved a hand up and placed it on my cheek. “It’s not as hot as yours though.”

I smiled, shaking my head slightly. He chuckled since the movement tickled his forehead.

“H-Hyung…” He chuckled. “Your hair tickles…”

I breathed in, opening my eyes slowly and staring straight back at his own eyes. He blinked before smiling shyly back at me. It was a few seconds of silence but it was enough to make me realize something…

I really don’t want to leave him.

“Remember what my parents told me? About going back to China?” I said.

His smile faltered and he nodded slowly as I pulled back, still looking down at him. I placed a hand on his head and ran it through his golden brown locks.

“Remember how I said I wasn’t going?” I asked.

“But hyung…” He said. “If you really want to – I mean – if it’s an opportunity of a lifetime…”

“Now that I’m like you like this…” I added. “I really, really don’t want to leave you.”

“Hyung…”

“I wish I could bring you along with me, though.” I chuckled. “But you still have one more year for school…”

“…” He frowned slightly and sighed, turning his head and movin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter