Thirteenth Click

「Untitled」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wait. Wait just a sec. What did he just say? Did he just say those three beautiful words right at my face? Right after we did… this?

I thought, looking back down at his still wet abdomen and felt a blush creeping up.

“Chanyeol…” I mumbled, cupping his cheek. But he was out of it. I heard his soft exhale of warm breath as he fell into a seemingly blissful sleep.

Good lord, tell me he just confessed to me! He did, didn’t he?!

I couldn’t contain myself as I bit my lip – smiling. Doesn’t this mean we’re official? We’re official right? Oh dear lord, what are you supposed to do when you’re official with a guy?!

I shook my head, controlling my hormonal, hyperventilating thoughts. I got off him, found a clean towel and proceeded to clean him up. He stirred slightly every time I ran the towel over his bellybutton. I chuckled. How cute.

After cleaning him up and putting his clothes back on, I decided to lie beside him and probably catch a few z’s. After his little mumble of a confession, my eyes were wide awake and my cheeks were beginning to ache from too much smiling.

I placed an arm over his lanky waist and pulled him closer – and he allowed himself to be. He lazily grumbled under his breath and wrapped his own arms around my waist in return. I was singing in my head to the heavens.

I kissed his forehead, fully satisfied and happy.

 

When I woke up, Chanyeol was gone. I blinked my tired eyes open, looking around when my eyes landed on the clock – 12:25 pm. Oh, damn. I think I missed my History class.

I lazily got off the bed, took some clothes and proceeded to take a shower – I would have done this earlier, but I didn’t want to leave Chanyeol in my room that’s carrying all of these pheromones.

After taking a shower, I headed downstairs, camera bag in hand for some serious updating of my gallery and straight to the cafeteria. Where is Chanyeol? I want to see him. When I got in, I turned my head around – trying to find the golden brown hair of my beloved – Oh, wait! There he is!

“Chanyeol!” I called out his name and I saw him flinch. He looked up and blushed. Oh, dear god. I went straight for him – fast-walking (easy for me with my elongated legs) – finally arriving at his table where he was eating fried egg rolls, salad (with extra lettuce), mashed potatoes and meat balls. Oh, the cafeteria’s pretty generous today.

“H-Hi, hyung.” He stuttered, nervously fidgeting in his place. I placed my camera bag down as I sat beside him – his eyes darting towards it. “You brought that thing again?!”

I chuckled. That thing. “Of course.” I saw him grimace. “But I sure did oversleep. I missed History, didn’t I?”

I glanced at him as he took a big bite off of his egg roll. “Oh, don’t worry. I told the professor you had an injury – mmpff – so you’re excused.”

I smiled, “Thanks. Oh and Chanyeol…”

“Mhmm?” He blinked his big brown eyes at me, egg roll in his mouth. My smile transformed into a smirk as I leaned closer to whisper in his ear.

“I like the way you’re eating that egg roll.”

I saw his cheeks flourish with color as he pushed me back and chewed on the egg roll for dear life. I laughed, taking my camera out of its bag.

He turned his head at me and shook his head. “Nu fuu dun! Peeful are waffing!” (No you don’t! People are watching!)

I tilted my head, not understanding a word he just said. I don’t care if people are watching anymore. Chanyeol and I are together now – and it’s making me think of wonderful things. I pulled the camera into place and focused on him.

He panicked, turning his head here and there, looking for something to cover his face. He found his notebook across him and hurriedly reached for it. He was about to pull it to his puffy face (from all the egg roll he’s been eating) but I was quicker.

Click.

He instead rammed the notebook on my head.

“Ouch!” I winced, holding the side of my still bandaged head. He seemed to have realized what he had done and dropped the notebook in shock. He swallowed the egg roll in his mouth and hurriedly leaned close to me.

“O-Oh! Hyung!” He said as I wore a face of pain. “Hyung! I’m sorry! I didn’t know what – why I did that! I’m sorry! D-Does it hurt?”

His hand was holding the side of my head and I smiled, reaching a free hand to hold it – keeping it place. “Now it doesn’t.”

I saw him blink a couple of times before pouting. “Hyung…”

I chuckled. “But it did hurt.” I leaned closer – hoping to kiss him – but he pulled away. “Chanyeol?”

He covered his mouth, glancing from side to side before hissing. “What do you think you’re doing? We’re in the cafeteria! Hardly a place for kissing a guy!”

I frowned. Augh, come on. I really want to kiss him. Those lips must taste like egg roll.

He then grabbed my arms and pushed me off, “Now hurry up and get something to eat!”

“What?” I said, “I’m not hungry.”

“Hyung!” He whined.

“Excuse me,” A deep, mature voice intruded on our conversation. I felt Chanyeol’s arms pull back from my body as he straightened his torso like a lamp post. I turned to face the guy – only it wasn’t just a guy – it was our Disciplinary Officer. Oh. Did we do something bad? Was leaning close to kiss your dongsaeng’s egg roll tasting lips a crime in this school?

“S-Sir?” Chanyeol squeaked.

“I’ve received your file of complaint Mr. Park,” The tall man smiled and I sighed. Oh, it was just about that. “We’ve taken him in the office for a talk – would you like to be present there?”

Chanyeol lowered his head and I turned to face him. Beneath the table, I sneaked in my hand and held his. He flinched slightly, shocked of my move. I rubbed my thumb on his hand gently, comforting him. He seemed to relax as he shook his head slowly.

“I don’t really want to see him anymore.” Chanyeol said. “Please just take the details I had written in my report instead. Ah, that’s right; this is my hyung – Kris – the one who was injured.”

The officer turned his head to me and I returned his strong gaze. His look softened when he saw my injury. “Hmm, would you like to be present?”

I shook my head, “No. I’d like to be here, with my dongsaeng. I think he needs the support right now.”

I felt Chanyeol squirm uncomfortably. The officer smiled – maybe amused at our seemingly close relationship. “Well, that’s true. I’ll keep you informed but rest assured that with the evidence I’ve seen from the field and right now, he’ll receive due punishment.”

Chanyeol smiled back. “Thank you, sir!” He tried to stand up, but remembered that my hand was still holding his. So he bowed in his seat. I did the same.

When the officer was out of sight, I sighed in relief. Finally, that good-for-nothing bastard’s going to get what he deserves. I felt Chanyeol tug on my hand.

“Hm?” I turned my attention back at him.

“Go and eat, already.” He pouted. “You’re injured! You need the energy… and the carbohydrates!”

I laughed. “But I’m completely energized,” I held onto his hand tighter. “Especially after earlier.”

He blushed, grumbling something that didn’t make sense under his breath. Oh how I love it when he’s flustered like this.

“Ugh!” He groaned, taking a rather huge meat ball and stuffing it straight in my mouth. “Have a freaking meat ball, idiot!”

 

After that lovely lunch, Chanyeol had to attend his next class. As for me, I was granted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter